BIONICLE MAFIA XL: BACK WITH A BANG

Trijhak

I'm bamboozled on the killing of Vox, but let's take a look at the killing of Timelord.

1. Valendale. I know it wasn't me.

2. Rahkshi Guurahk. This is possible, but I'm not sure yet.

3. Taka Nuvia. Another one that's extremely possible, people tend to not be suspicious of Taka, especially early in the game.

4. Scrubbish. Again this could be our killer. He admitted just a few posts above that he hates playing these games, presumably meaning mafia. 

However the person that was killed was not a mafia topic, merely aligned with them, so for today I shall vote Taka Nuvia.

I may or may not think over who to vote for in the other.

No, thank you for the incumbent bandwagon. It's not like constantly being killed in Round 1 is why I hate playing these games.

Voting Elittra and RG.

My apologies, then; I'd change my vote if I could. I was only aware of myself, Vox and Nato being more frequent early round targets.

No, thank you for the incumbent bandwagon. It's not like constantly being killed in Round 1 is why I hate playing these games.

Voting Elittra and RG.

My apologies, then; I'd change my vote if I could. I was only aware of myself, Vox and Nato being more frequent early round targets.
Don't forget me.

Also I don't think my wife killed me just giving my guess.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Unit and Scrubbish, I guess?

As much as seeing Elittra die might relieve some people,* Tex is one of those people whom blame is immediately stuffed on.

*Nahaki_irl in BZPMN

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Sorry guys. As someone who also tends to die early on (and someone whose game killed someone in the very first scene), I figured my best chance at survival would be to start a bandwagon against someone else who people always kill. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There's no rule saying that people can't vote outside of the suspect lists. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Btw, I thought players couldn't influence the game after they died, aka like how Voxumo voiced his suspicion of Elittra having killed him.

I don't really count that as influencing. I mean anything I say after death could be counted as Influencing, and I doubt Pulse's intention with the rule was to have dead people be completely silent upon death. Also we've had this type of rule before, and it''s generally been allowed.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sorry guys. As someone who also tends to die early on (and someone whose game killed someone in the very first scene), I figured my best chance at survival would be to start a bandwagon against someone else who people always kill.

This is my method as well. It just stinks that it's a fact how these games work.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

This is my method as well. It just stinks that it's a fact how these games work.

Be the change you want to see.

• Upvote 1

Tally:

The Pricking of Steal The Mask (Voxumo)

1. Toru: 1
  2. Unit: 7
  3. Elittra: 10
  4. Not Quite Dead : 1

The Exploding of the BIONICLE Caption Contest (Timelord)

1. Valendale: 1
  2. Rahskhi Guurahk: 5
  3. Taka Nuvia: 2
  4. Scrubbish: 9

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE TWO, DAY ONE

LOCKED TOPICS AND HOT TOPICS

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZP Mafia Discussion-

The Mafia topics had spoken - they'd given their theories, speculation, and random accusations on who'd ended up killing Steal The Mask and the BIONICLE Caption Contest. There was an uneasy tension permeating the air, as if everybody suspected they'd made a mistake. Together, the Mafia topics had largely decided that the ones guilty for the crimes were 'BIONICLE MAFIA L: Elittra's Exciting Explosions', and  'BIONICLE MAFIA IL: You're All Scrubbish'. Whether or not they were correct was an entirely other matter - in Mafia games, often they were not correct, usually resulting in the village killing its only hope of winning 'by accident'. Whether one would believe that was up to them - the village doesn't like to be called stupid, yet there was only one conclusion to take away from it all: the village was the opposite of intelligent, rather than stupid. And so the Mafia topics waited for the allegiances of Elittra and Scrubbish to be revealed, which would itself reveal their own competence.

Elittra was the first to be locked, much to their protests. They always knew everyone would suspect them, and were very tired of it - they really wished they had a giant laser that could kill anyone that voted for them. Thus, that is what didn't happen. As Elittra was lead to the Moderator of Games & Trivia, the Moderator said "You are accused of breaking the following rules: Don't be Elittra, Be Respectful to your fellow G&T Topics, Don't be Elittra. You will be locked, and you will be suspended from Games & Trivia for the time being." Elittra simply nodded, annoyed and wishing they had found a reason to be Elittra in more than just name.

Because as they were locked, it became clear: Elittra... was BZPower's Mata Nui, and then Elittra began to do stuff I cannot begin to mention on BZPower.

"Topic Locked," the Moderator spoke, afraid and disgusted of what they had witnessed.

The Mafia Topics sighed in relief, wondering why they didn't do it sooner. This was a victory against the BZP Realms, a victory that would then probably go to their heads resulting in the BZP Realms wiping them out. Still, Steal The Mask had been avenged.

Now the Mafia Topics knew they had it right, they knew they could not be stopped. Everyone they accused would be guilty from now on, even Scrubbish. The Mafia Topics began to think: what do you do with rubbish? You dispose of it and put different parts of it depending on different materials into different bins. And so it was decided: Cut Scrubbish into different pieces and then dispose of them... maybe even burn the flammable stuff. 

Scrubbish, to say the least, was quite distressed. He protested quite a bit - "I'M NOT A KILLER YOU - " He was cut off in more ways than one, and soon was tied to himself - effectively, he was tied to himself. Then he looked down, and noticed the other pages of himself littering the floor. Then he noticed the Mafia topics lighting a flame. Then he noticed that it got even worse with them putting the locked Elittra on them. 

Scrubbish burned, becoming a Hot Topic - in particular, he saw Slizer Mafia dancing around at this, and shot them a death glare. Though this was a particularly literal death glare, as Scrubbish's activity died down from the once hot topic it had been. 

It was then discovered Scrubbish had been a completely ordinary Mafia Topic.

And then the Mafia topics began accusing each other of sabotaging each other. Oh, what a mess most everyone thought. They knew that while they had one victory, they'd also started to turn against each other.

if they turned against each other, how could they hope to defeat the BZP Realms?

Elittra, BZPower's Mata Nui, lynched. Scrubbish, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, lynched.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZPower's Game of Thrones-

BZPGOT cackled maniacally. While it had lost its youngest apprentice, it had still seen the Mafia topics destroy one of their own - and this, it decided, was even better to watch than simply destroying them itself. Despite this, it didn't let the madness get the better of it, and summoned BZPower's Bara Magna.

"BZPBM," it stated. "BZPMN is dead."

"Yes, leader. What do we do?" BZPBM asked, seeking guidance.

"Find the Pool of Protodermis. Let us reach our full strength. Our current power dwarfs that of the Mafia topics... but it is insignificant compared to our potential."

"But what about their potential?"

"What potential do they have, you ask? Then I will tell you: when I first appeared, they died. Do you think they can stand up to our power as it currently is? They have no potential. Do not give into rumours of sleeping Bionifights and Technic Coliseums: it is their solace from the fact we will annihilate them!"

Perhaps the BZP Realms would annihilate them.

Perhaps they wouldn't.

And perhaps, those rumours were true.

END OF EPISODE TWO, DAY ONE

NIGHT TWO BEGINS NOW!

Roles have 48 hours to PM me their actions.

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I feel like there's more than a little irony to be find in the creator of BZPGOT becoming BZPMN and dying immediately... 

• Upvote 3

See, this is why I hate these games.  I'm always a villager, I always get put on the suspect list first round, and I always get killed first round.

Have fun with the rest of this dumb thing.

darn

knew i should've told them to send timelord instead

That would have been smarter... I never would have expected Timelord. Unit would have drawn my suspicion next.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I suspect that the not-so-deceased BZPMN has just stolen back everyone's time... sorry.  :confused:

jcJ7GTv.png

EPISODE THREE, NIGHT TWO

SOME SILENCE

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZPower's Bara Magna-

BZPower's Bara Magna darted into the discussion topic, having put on the disguise of 'BIONICLE Mafia: Glatorian Style', Within was their target, who had recently been created as a protest against the idea that Mafia was dead or dying - 'Not Quite Dead'. First, the BZP Realms had killed Steal The Mask - now it was time to truly kill a Mafia game. And hopefully not get locked for it, as BZPower's Mata Nui had been. A shame, that. BZPBM watched their target with great interest, knowing that while they had lost an ally, it was less likely they themselves would mess up. They could frame other topics, after all - make some evidence point in the wrong direction entirely. They revelled in the idea of what would happen were the Pool of Protodermis to change them - sadly, tonight would not be that night.

Suddenly, there was a tense silence. It continued... it still continued... it didn't end. The night had almost passed. Everybody was starting to forget Mafia already. Wonderful, thought BZPBM - Mafia truly was dying. Nobody would notice if they a topic that was Not Quite Dead suddenly became Actually Dead. 

BZPBM coughed, trying to get the Mafia topic's attention. The Mafia topic jumped, surprised. "Oh, I thought I was alone here! Hard times, these, aren't they? So many of our friends and predecessors have died..."

BZPBM simply stared, pointing to its 50+ pages.

"Oh..." the Mafia topic exclaimed as it realised the true nature of the visitor, careful not to let BZPower's filter system take effect upon it. "I refuse to die. My activity will remain!"

"Why don't you ask your players if they agree, hmm?" BZPBM said, slipping new posts advertising PULSE AND VOX'S BZPOWER'S BARA MAGNA PLAY NOW into the Mafia topic. "Let's see... does it remain now?" BZPBM smirked, tearing off half of one of its own Episodes - BZPBM Episode 43: The Return of Natonnona and the Plot-Device Dreams - and wrapping it around the defenceless, dying Mafia topic. "Soon, your host will come along toe edit that out - accidentally deleting everything that made people play you in the first place. Then they will have no choice but to abandon you, your fate sealed."

The Mafia Topic did not protest. They could not protest. In fact, they couldn't expend any energy - they had no activity left, withering away almost immediately. 

BZPBM walked away, returning an hour later to exclaim that a corpse had been found - and evidence pointing toward others.

Not Quite Dead, BIONICLE Mafia Topic, killed by BZP Realms

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BIONICLE Hitman

BIONICLE Hitman looked down at itself. Like Mafia, it too was dying - one might go so far as to say it had died entirely. But it didn't accept that, for here it was, still alive. One might wonder if it resented Mafia for acting against the BZP Realms, for Mafia itself may have led to BIONICLE Hitman's downfall - perhaps that was why it had decided to have no allegiance, for it recognised that both the BZP Realms and Mafia were threats to its own survival. One might wonder what they were thinking at this very moment - they were going over the list of potential targets, and sighing. They were definitely not in their prime. And I will never be againthey thought. Tonight, they decided not to kill. Let time pass, and rage simmer down. 

Nobody killed by BIONICLE Hitman.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-The BIONICLE Last Letter Game-

The BIONICLE Last Letter game sat quietly, wondering what to do next - then deciding it was going to visit the Gift-Giving Game. Perhaps that is what it would do - try to save people, if it could only copy what others did. Or perhaps that was a mistake - they hoped the Gift-Giving Game would have some dark secret they could copy. Despite their potential thoughts, they found the Gift-Giving Game visiting a Mafia Topic, during which they observed nothing much happening - just a gift being given. Quite disappointing, in all honestly. In the distance - they could hear the Pool of Protodermis throw protodermis at someone, and heard a change... and by the sounds of it, it was quite a powerful change. Painful, too, judging by the screams, or perhaps that was par for the course.

-GAMES & TRIVIA-

-BZP Mafia Discussion

Apprehension was the word to describe how the Mafia topics felt - recently, a kind Mafia Topic had pointed everyone to the activity-lacking topic of a BIONICLE Mafia Topic, a terrible surprise to all involved. Now it was time to vote on the suspected topics.

Who made Not Quite Dead Completely Dead?

1. Nato
  2. Smoke Monster
  3. Jed
  4. Taka
  5. Ehks
  6. Kuan

END OF EPISODE THREE, NIGHT TWO

DAY TWO BEGINS NOW!

You have 48 hours to vote.

Edited by Nahaki
  • Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.