Favorite Bionicle character being a Transformer

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) There is a fact about the Transformers franchise, where Transformers transform into alternate modes, and that is that the franchise made you figures for Star Wars and Marvel, where characters from these franchises transform into their alternate modes. So, I would like to ask you this: If your favorite Bionicle character is like one of Transformers from the Transformers franchise, who can transform into an alternate mode, what alternative would the character transform into?

For me, my characters and their alternative modes would be:

1. Tahu - a race car, a jet based on his 2008 look, a Phoenix based on Ikir.

2. Gali - a jet based on her 2008 look, a fish based on Akida.

3. Lewa - a Gukko bird, a jet based on his Phantoka look, the Axalara T9, a dragonfly based on Uxar.

4. Kopaka - a snowmobile, a jet based on his Phantoka look, the Jetrax T6, a creature based on Melum.

5. Pohatu - a race car, a helicopter based on his Phantoka look, the Rockoh T3, a scorpion based on Ketar.

6. Onua - a vehicle with a drill, a mole, a jet based on his 2008 look, a gorilla, a creature based on Terak.

7. Takanuva - a car, an Ussal, the Ussalnui.

8. Vakama - a jet.

9. Matau - a jet.

10. Whenua - a vehicle with a drill.

11. Nidhiki - a jet or an insect.

12. Krekka - a jet

13. Makuta Teridax - a tank, a vulture, a dragon, a jet.

14. Sidorak - a spider

15. Roodaka - a spider

16. The Barraki - sea creatures that they’re based on.

17. The Piraka - snakes.

18. The Phantoka Makuta - bats

19. The Mistika Makuta - insects that they’re based on.

20. Mata Nui - a scarab beetle or Scarabax.

21. Gresh - a car or an insect

22. Ekimu - a car or a bird similar to Agil

23. Nuparu - a vehicle with a drill.

24. Axonn - a truck.

So, there. See what I mean? What about you guys?:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I would love to see a Toa team transform into animals.

Tahu: Phoenix

Kopaka: Bear or stag

Gali: Sea Turtle or shark

Onua: Rhino or elephant

Pohatu: cheetah or Gazelle

Lewa: frog or monkey

Makuta: dragon

Rahkshi: lizard or snakes

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 3 weeks later...

In the tradition of Megatron, it only makes sense for Makuta to transform into a tank.

Or a pistol for the Mata nui robot

Honestly that was one thing I never got, even as a kid. Why would the supreme commander of the Decepticon army just transform into a pistol for one of his lackeys to use? Would this Makuta be able to shrink down to Toa-size too when he transforms into a gun?

Also, Megatron has been jets too, so a Jet Makuta would be pretty cool. (Been watching Prime recently, that is my favorite version of Megatron so far)

Anyway, my favorite characters as a kid were Lewa and Kopaka. I could see him transforming into some kind of snowmobile with his skate-swords as the snowmobile...things.

Lewa would definitely be a jet or a bird.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There could be Hordika Transformers that change into different types of animals! :D

The Toa Hordika as Beast Wars-style Transformers? Not bad.

The only Hordika I had as a kid was Vakama, and IIRC the movie implies that his beast half is based on a Muaka. I'm seriously tempted to dig up my box o' parts and make a Vakama Hordika figure in the style of Cheetor or Tigatron.

Good Guy transforms into the Matoran Universe.

So Good Guy is Primus? Does that mean the Skakdi-head Bad Guy is Unicron?

Edited by Hakura: Toa of Plasma

See that's what they'd have you believe, but really Unicron is the spirit that possesses all lime green sockets.

No lime green joints are dark energon.

We all want to use use them but we know there is a high price to pay for such a piece.

• Upvote 1

There could be Hordika Transformers that change into different types of animals! :D

The Toa Hordika as Beast Wars-style Transformers? Not bad.

The only Hordika I had as a kid was Vakama, and IIRC the movie implies that his beast half is based on a Muaka. I'm seriously tempted to dig up my box o' parts and make a Vakama Hordika figure in the style of Cheetor or Tigatron.

See, Primus is just one planet. Primus is the creator, sure, but he exists in the world. Good guy IS the world.

M11

• 2 weeks later...

Roodaka is a interesting villain she need a vehicle for that was deadly but could make quick escape no matter the situation.

I would give Roodaka a helicopter as her vehicle form. One of those smooth stealth based ones.

I like the idea of Makuta having multiple alternate modes, to reflect that he's a shapeshifter. He could be a take on  the Megatron toy from Robots In Disguise (the original cartoon, not the reboot), which among its modes had those of bat, giant dragon and a hand. All of those are very fitting for Makuta, IMO.

Edited by Zarkan: Master of Storms

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Roodaka is a interesting villain she need a vehicle for that was deadly but could make quick escape no matter the situation.

I would give Roodaka a helicopter as her vehicle form. One of those smooth stealth based ones.

Ok but consider the following: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airachnid_(Prime)

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

Ok but consider the following: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airachnid_(Prime)
My brain was thinking Transformers Prime Black Airachni when I said helicopter. Its kinda funny how those two characters are alike.
  • Upvote 1

Ok but consider the following: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Airachnid_(Prime)
My brain was thinking Transformers Prime Black Airachni when I said helicopter. Its kinda funny how those two characters are alike.

I'll never understand why they made her a new character and not just Blackarachnia. I even thought she was Blackarachnia at first. It's not like giving her a helicopter form would ruin everything about her character, however sensitive geewunners may be.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"

For some reason this Roodaka thing got me thinking about the drones in Beast Machines, the Tank, the jet, and the stupid motorcycle thingy. I feel like one of the Makuta from the Phantoka line would be a good jet, but I don't know about the other two. The Rahkshi can fold up and fly on their staffs apparently (thanks MOL), so maybe that, but I'm not sold. I have no idea who would turn into a tank tho.

Side note: Umbra as a F1 racecar.

M11