Toa Pirok

a goose

TOA PIROK

hni_0081_mpo.jpg

(If you're wondering, the image above is a prototype. It's based off the line 'We could say he attacked us first'. It's also in my avatar)

This is Toa Pirok. If you are part of the BZPRPG, you probably haven't interacted with him. But you may have heard of him. Although he looks very similar to Jaller, he isn't Jaller. (In case you were wondering)While not very original, he is a tiny bit original. I wasn't going to make this topic until Ghosthands suggested it, as I hadn't actually considered it before. (I am also aware that the pictures aren't the best in terms of quality)The main purpose of this is allowing other players in BZPRPG to know what he looks like. :)

• [*]
Front[*]Back[*]Side[*]Fighting Stance[*]Battling a Mystix[*]"I lost a friend..." (I know this line makes no sense at the moment, but I plan to have a scene based off it in BZPRPG itself)

Constructive criticism and praise accepted. Although the former is, admittedly, far more likely. :P- PtVM

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

i must say that it looks alot like jaller but has it's own feeling about it. Funny thing is today i just read your comics so it's kinda of nice to know what the character is about. I only can think of one thing that could help it maybe some more armor on the arms. I hope you do mocs for the rest of your characters i would love to see one for the evil toa of air.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i must say that it looks alot like jaller but has it's own feeling about it. Funny thing is today i just read your comics so it's kinda of nice to know what the character is about. I only can think of one thing that could help it maybe some more armor on the arms. I hope you do mocs for the rest of your characters i would love to see one for the evil toa of air.

Thanks, I'm working on one for Proditor. :P (It might be a long time 'til it's ready, though)The only other one I have done is one of my Mystix (which is seen in the photo I labelled 'Battling Mystix').

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yeah, as I said, it's a little too much like Jaller. Maybe if you used a different chest-plate...Also, I would have made his build a little more custom; then again, I'm guessing you may be a little limited parts-wise so it's not too big a problem.Anyway, I am one of that rare breed that actually likes the Inika build, so, not bad!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Yeah, as I said, it's a little too much like Jaller. Maybe if you used a different chest-plate...Also, I would have made his build a little more custom; then again, I'm guessing you may be a little limited parts-wise so it's not too big a problem.Anyway, I am one of that rare breed that actually likes the Inika build, so, not bad!

I like the Inika build too, and I am very limited parts-wise at the moment. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Although he looks like a barely modified set, I understand if you have limited pieces.Suggestions:When you have access to more parts, make a custom torso. They're much better than Inika builds, and you have so much more freedom. I'd also get rid of the grey parts. They look out of place.

Although he looks like a barely modified set, I understand if you have limited pieces.Suggestions:When you have access to more parts, make a custom torso. They're much better than Inika builds, and you have so much more freedom. I'd also get rid of the grey parts. They look out of place.

I think the grey looks good. He was originally planned to be grey. And red. And I rather like the Inika build, but once I get access to more pieces I may well make a more 'custom' one.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

It just looks like a Jaller recolor with slightly different arms :/.

I understand that; The main purpose of making this topic was to allow people to see what my BZPRPG character Pirok looks like, and I'm also short on pieces at the moment.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

As has been said many times already, it's Jaller's twin! I think the best thing you could do is get rid of the cookie-cut torso and build your own, that will instantly improve the model 10x. I'd also not use the mask/head combo but that's just a personal opinion.

sigpic2.png