Yeah, his name is Samuel or Sam.lolwutI'll get up update for the sprite kit by the end of today, and maybe I might make a new character sheet.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I just gave the topic aMASSIVE overhaul.and heres a kit update for all the authors![link]Ill also have a comic out sometime tonight - hopefully.

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

how is it an eye sore...?explain yourself before I deam you a heratic and have the Inquasition carry you off to the next prison planet...and on another awesomesauce note...COMIC ACTIVATE[link]

Eyesore because the colors are a bit too bright, and the sprites seem scrambled (though I know they're not, a glance makes them look that way.)(looks around at the Inquisition) Er...PIE GUN ATTACK! (If you've seen Comic 4, you'll know what will happen if they eat them.)@Your new comic: Lol. Short, but that's a good joke.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG there was no joke can you not read?@Vataki, well you seem to know, chubby@Kuuls, Cause me know ned 2I'll have a new comic up after I finish this season of Doctor Who.Expect something -- timey wimey.

Edited by Melorussophobia

It's been a long time since I replied here... Anyways,Nice new kit. Almost missed the pony sprites at the bottom. XDOh, and here's my co-author comic:http://fc00.devianta...oyc-d4rzvyc.pngI forgot how to change the display name of the link... here's the title: "Arrow to/in"

Edited by THAT GELBOY IS A SPY

-- THAT GELBOY IS A SPY (formerly Toa Gelboy who was formerly BionicleBoy67534 who was formerly gelboy)

500_by_gelboyc-d4zl8si.png

I now have about 3 or so comics to add to the front page, I'll put em up when I make mine tonight.

HOLY GRILLED CHEEZE OF MOTHER MARY THE TOA OF WATER.(No religious denominations there? right?)well here.have a comic!or three!one from me and 2 from Sybre! :biggrin:me[link] Sybre[link][link]now i'm gonna update the front post.and thenim gonna take alittle break of hiatus for the rest of the week, i'll still be on te topic, and replying, updating and such, I just needAwesome, I'm going to working on another little project of mine, while running this topic, drawing pony artwork and managing school assingments.But im taking a couple days break from this.I'll be back by the weekend.Don't you kids do anything drastic without meeee~

Edited by Melorussophobia

LNU believed it was you Sybre.xDand Gelboy.thats has to be one of the best comics I've seen yet in 3 years of being on this site.

Man I love you guys and your comics.I'll update the topic, and you guys keep up the food work!food.foodgfooodgoodgoodfood.

im back!new comic[link]

Must... make... new... COMIC!http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/072/b/7/you_ain__t_stewie_griffin_by_gelboyc-d4sly8n.png"YOU AIN'T STEWIE GRIFFIN"Nice new sig by the way.

Edited by THAT GELBOY IS A SPY

-- THAT GELBOY IS A SPY (formerly Toa Gelboy who was formerly BionicleBoy67534 who was formerly gelboy)

500_by_gelboyc-d4zl8si.png

sorry about generic posts mr. admin who is totaly op and must be nerfed.anyway.great comic.and all..here have another[link]the next person who asks me to be an admin on my server.im going to lock them up in my adiminium mine and cut of their legs.I need my authors rigth nowto MAKE SOME COMICS PLEASE[link]

Edited by -Windrider-

I need my authors rigth nowto MAKE SOME COMICS PLEASE

Navin, I have answered your call! Really long time since I've made any comics recently, but The Spree has been going on long enough, I'd say! Sybre really gets it, now! If you look closely in the last panel, Sybre is derping. Edited by Kreos

mindeth the cobwebs

phinto & teraki...http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/046/9/d/phinto_by_finlopow-d4puqz0.pngphinto: こんにち は...私はフィーノです...雨の 種類...私は生きるための家を持つことができます...? (hello... i am phinto... a rain type... can i have a home to live...?)a personality like Alphonse Elric... but hes smart... younger... and powerful... hes a hinatoran boy of storms... is from far away from the magna islands... hes autistic... and he got a girl held by him name Teraki in PGShttp://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/048/9/1/jiki_by_finlopow-d4q1jbn.pngname: tareki / jikiside: goodgen: girltype: (human) like elemiss last of her typeelement: lifeKanohi: wooden mask of life (secretly: Kanohi aroha / mask of love)personality: nice, and lovable, young, lost,info: tareki is a little girl, shes is the last elemiss of life... shes secretly in love with phinto... she got a wooden mask of life... and the shell from the blasts... (she became the toa of love and saved the world in the end)powers: cure, (by tough the wounds)colors: pink, white,Edit: Please, please please PM guest-star requests to the author, and don't post them. Pretty please?-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

Okay I'll add you into the sheet this weekend and your lady friend.And I'll put up a comic then too. I also would just like to note my inactivity. and please please please, for the love of all things sugar and spice, could one of you guys make a comic? I'm really busy as of now.

cool new comic from sybre.here have one from me![link]

Just like my stunts. I do all my explosions myself.thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

ugh, inactivity. derpWell uh..comic anyone?[link]happy easter n shizuh yeah, Might have an easter comic out soon, till then take that!*kicks readers in face like Obama kicks doors*

thankyou Justax!we are also expecting Comics from Sybre and from Giggles toostay tuned

RUNESCAPESDHEUASIDJFGENJNSAFDG[link]AJSfjdfgonbfipvdel;'gbPOINTLESSSPAMTOEXPLAINTHATTHECOMICISABOUTLEATHERCOIFSTHATSERVENOPURPOSEBUTTOSKILLCRAFTINGSJADJNDFKPOGP:EWLSMwell yeah...new comic from other authors soon...man I'm neglecting this.Edit: Screen-stretching text fixed.

Edited by -Windrider-

But I do have teeth. I bit my tongue this mornin, it hurt like a light switch. specificly the light switch in my bathroom that keeps shocking me.Good work Guys! *updating topic*

But I do have teeth. I bit my tongue this mornin, it hurt like a light switch. specificly the light switch in my bathroom that keeps shocking me.Good work Guys! *updating topic*

Actually, The Legend Reborn movie showed Mata Nui with teeth when he was grinning.

mindeth the cobwebs

But I do have teeth.I bit my tongue this mornin, it hurt like a light switch. specificly the light switch in my bathroom that keeps shocking me.Good work Guys! *updating topic*

Actually, The Legend Reborn movie showed Mata Nui with teeth when he was grinning.
Vakama showed his teeth in Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 2 weeks later...