[Digital Render] Toa Tom (Friend's OC)

The System-built armor, and especially the mask, make it feel like something straight out of Legends of Metru Nui.  The body armor all the way around make it feel more complete, and look like he's really wearing armor.  I don't really like the arms, though.  The completely covered-with-individual-armor-peices feel of the body and legs falls make the arms seem like they're missing something, with the armor only on one side.  This applies in particular to the right arm, where the front side is completely uncovered.  I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I think it would look better with some armor covering it.  Overall, though, it really does come together to look like a well-armored Toa.

• Upvote 1

The System-built armor, and especially the mask, make it feel like something straight out of Legends of Metru Nui.  The body armor all the way around make it feel more complete, and look like he's really wearing armor.  I don't really like the arms, though.  The completely covered-with-individual-armor-peices feel of the body and legs falls make the arms seem like they're missing something, with the armor only on one side.  This applies in particular to the right arm, where the front side is completely uncovered.  I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I think it would look better with some armor covering it.  Overall, though, it really does come together to look like a well-armored Toa.

Thank you. =)

The arm plate's position is intentional since in the original design had the spikes on the elbows.