Best Hero Factory year?

Best Year?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So out of all 4 years of Hero Factory what year, in your opinion was the best? You can vote in the poll above. You can also reply to this if you want to.

My favorite year would probably be 2010. I really like the design of the helmets and weapons. I also think 2010 had the best heroes character wise. The villians in 2010, in my opinion were awesome! I love Von Nebula’s staff! So what do you think is the best year of Hero Factory?

Edited by VakamaHordika147

"Wait, he's back from the dead?"- The 2 people that have heard of me

RWBY Volume 5 isn't bad, you're bad

Breakout: Bringing back the 1.0 helmets along with new 1.0 helmets for Rocka Nex and Evo. Combined with cool varied CCBS builds and unique villain designs. That and the story that year was good as well.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Breakout: Bringing back the 1.0 helmets along with new 1.0 helmets for Rocka Nex and Evo. Combined with cool varied CCBS builds and unique villain designs. That and the story that year was good as well.

I would say Breakout as well! I thought the sets were very well designed that year and on top of that, I enjoyed the new pieces they introduced that year. I didn't buy many Hero Factory sets, but the majority of the ones I did buy were from the Savage Planet and Breakout waves.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I would say Breakout as well! I thought the sets were very well designed that year and on top of that, I enjoyed the new pieces they introduced that year. I didn't buy many Hero Factory sets, but the majority of the ones I did buy were from the Savage Planet and Breakout waves.

Same here, guys. I loved Breakout because of the 1.0 helmets and gathering all nine Alpha 1 heroes. That was a golden or silver for the theme as a whole. I also love the new pieces, like the cuffs and the new head, helmet, armor, and weapon pieces.:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Breakout was my second favorite. The reason I perfer 1.0 is because I perfer the Bionicle Stars pieces over CCBS.

I liked 1.0's pieces for MoC making (actually, I only bought HF sets for parts to make MoC's) but I didn't like the sets as they were because of the limited mobility. After all the previous Bionicle waves (excluding Stars) that featured the main heroes having great poseability, to revert back to limited articulation was a turn off for me.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

Breakout was my second favorite. The reason I perfer 1.0 is because I perfer the Bionicle Stars pieces over CCBS.

I liked 1.0's pieces for MoC making (actually, I only bought HF sets for parts to make MoC's) but I didn't like the sets as they were because of the limited mobility. After all the previous Bionicle waves (excluding Stars) that featured the main heroes having great poseability, to revert back to limited articulation was a turn off for me.

And I thought that the idea of Lego switched the Heroes’ number of fingers per hand from five to four when Invasion From Below in 2014 happened was a pretty lame idea.:P (seriously, though)

• 1 year later...

It’s been over a month since this poll is added, and Breakout is in the lead. It’s my favorite storyline if you know what I mean, after all. To be honest, Breakout was great, aside from missing some things, but Brain Attack was the start of HF’s misery.:(

Edited by Lenny7092

It’s been over a month since this poll is added, and Breakout is in the lead. It’s my favorite storyline if you know what I mean, after all. To be honest, Breakout was great, aside from missing some things, but Brain Attack was the start of HF’s misery.:(

Hello. The poll has been up for over a year now, just so you know. Really a testament to how empty this sub-forum is, isn't it?

Anyway, I agree with Breakout being the best year. It was pretty much the only year I ever bought a Hero Factory set, and the designs of the characters were well designed from what I've seen. I enjoyed building them thoroughly, and when I found out that there were two shorts, I watched and enjoyed them as well, despite clearly being designed for a younger audience. The only part I didn't particularly enjoy was the heads and their tendency to snap.

Edited by Downfall

:smilematoro:

Hello. The poll has been up for over a year now, just so you know. Really a testament to how empty this sub-forum is, isn't it?

Anyway, I agree with Breakout being the best year. It was pretty much the only year I ever bought a Hero Factory set, and the designs of the characters were well designed from what I've seen. I enjoyed building them thoroughly, and when I found out that there were two shorts, I watched and enjoyed them as well, despite clearly being designed for a younger audience. The only part I didn't particularly enjoy was the heads and their tendency to snap.

It’s been a year? Oops! I guess I read too fast!:P I was just adding some post in this forum since it’s like Bara Magna from Bionicle: being a lonely and unused wasteland.

Anyway, still, Breakout was the best year as official in this here topic. I love the heroes’ weapons, some interesting piece molds on the villains, and I find the green heads interesting. I like the heroes-hunting-down-villains kind of thing, and that online game is quite enjoyable. The episodes are very cool and great to watch. It’s like Avengers and Bionicle in a sense.:) However, Breez, Nex, Bulk, Thornraxx, XT4, and Core Hunter weren’t in the two Breakout episodes, and XT4 and his planet never appeared in the online game. These characters weren’t well advertised. Talk about inequality (especially when the mission requires every hero seriously). I super-wish that there are more episodes based on the storyline rather than just those two Secret Missions books because I would have loved to see the villains from the past coming back to fight the heroes again. (I think Lego has budget problems). Lego should have continued on from this trend rather than using those mediocre storylines, which are Brain Attack and Invasion From Below (they never had real villains much), and these and the budget made HF went down hill. I don’t think Lego was being considerate, not like how it was for Bionicle in the 00s.:(

Edited by Lenny7092