Mahri Nui 3D

Heartwork

Mahri Nui 3D is my project to create a multiplayer game with a style similar to mata nui online II but with more of that modernized underwater feel that Mahri Nui has. I wasnt sure I wanted to start a project, but seeing the way the models are coming now I am going to try. Pm if you want to sign on as a member. - Update 9Apr2017

Mahri Nui 3D was originally and also still my project to make characters and parts for personal and hopefully a public future for VR gaming and social experience.

Thankyou for DomukanArt for their help in finding a Lesovikk model and Ehlek parts, their deviant is listed here:

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Jupiter-3d-to-3dprint-658425721

Access to those models are in the description, provided by Domukan(with their permission.)

///

Edit: I also realise that there really aren't many resources provided in games or other media for this. It can be difficult for a single person to model everything, and there's a lot of work that never gets contributed because of this feeling. If you want to help out in this project pm me, and if you want to share a model or resource pm or provide a link below.

This originally started to find Mahri Nui files due to lack of availability. Although it is also true that there exist few models for things such as Metru, Phantoka, Mistika, and Hordika. If you want to share those here you can, consider this a model preservation area so that bionicle can live on in the new world of innovation and technology, VR.

Parts I'm currently looking for:

Pridak Foot

Pridak Head

Update - 30Mar2018

Ehlek Head

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Ehlek-3D-737922586

Hydruka Plate

https://heartwork1.deviantart.com/art/Hydruka-Plate-3D-737923551

Also working on,

Pridak Head

Pridak Foot

Hydruka Plate

Toothed Sword

Mostly I'm just doing this recreationally, I'm not trying to start something like BNG or whole multiperson project, if you want to hop in your welcome to join.

///

Update - 7Apr2018

I began to work on a Carapar, I still need to make a few parts as well as wanting to do a few redesigns.

Carapar 3D Model

https://heartwork1.deviantart.com/art/Carapar-3D-Model-739264882

If anyone needs a modeler, let me know. I use spacedraw, blender, and unity editer.

///

Thanks, Heartwork.

Edited by Heartwork
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I haven't seen any either. I have looked, but since there haven't been any Mahri game released and there's no rogue Lego worker who's sent out the 3d models for the toys (which is illegal), I doubt we'll find any unless it's hand modeled. 

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

• 3 weeks later...

So one thing currently in the works is a good nokama metru mask, hopefully for the matoran Dalu, the matoran of Voya nui probably share similar features and I havent seen anyone do this yet. I wanted to make Carapar also for this reason, because there would be more to do in way of making original parts. Originally I was working on a pridak head, ehlek head, and some others but it began apparent that that there needed to be focus on a specific character to finish or else there wouldnt ever be that sense of short term achievement to fuel keep going. There are at least 7 others characters planned to develop, and I want to work on them but Im not sure if I should yet or even state what they are. Some difficult stuff is happening in life right now, but I guess here they are:

Dalu styled matoran

Nocturn

Pridak

Carapar

Ehlek

Takadox

Jaller Mahri

Morak Hydruka

Custom Matoran masks and weapons(will post images some day if this gets more responsive)

Thought maybe I wasnt looking for a huge project, but I guess I miss being a part of something. Bionicle is nearly dead in creativity, hopefully a spark can be lit in these ashes. Its just been a rough day.

//edit

One last thing I actually remembering wanting to share, as the parts are being made I make copies of the inidivual subparts, like the weapons without blades or tubes, miscellaneous stuff. My plan is to have scraps and full parts sit in sand to be buried partially over time, and these parts can be picked up and sold for seashells as currency or traded for things. I want the player to be able to pick up random objects and observe them, and suppose a lot of treasures could be traded amongst players. I am working on a lot of side models. Also airweed will be a fun thing to collect and sell too...

Edited by Heartwork
  • Upvote 2