LEGO The Incredibles Trailer Released

WB Games released a trailer for the upcoming video game LEGO The Incredibles. While a few images concerning the game had previously leaked (thanks to Walmart putting sets based on The Incredibles II out early), this marks the official announcement that the game is coming out. The Brick Fan has the full press release and a few screenshots of the game, which will be available June 15, 2018 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. We have the brick-filled full trailer after the break.

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I was wondering what the next Lego game would be. Kind of an odd choice, but I guess it's still something I can look forward to trying eventually (after I complete all the other games, of course).

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I've been wondering, ever since Lego picked up the Toy Story license back in '08, whether we were going to see a Lego game based on a Disney (or Disney/Pixar) animation product. As a big Disney fan, this development pleases me, and I definitely intend to pick this game up once it becomes available ^^

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."