Nathan Furst Considering a BIONICLE Music Concert

Daler99

Nathan Furst posted this on Twitter today: "Seriously exploring the idea of a #bionicle #trilogy concert, performing highlights from the original trilogy scores. If you’d be interested in seeing this, let us know by emailing BionicleInConcert@nathanfurst.com your city & country!"

What do you all think? I for one would love to see this in person!

• Upvote 3

~Daler

I'd love for this to happen, but even if it would, it would never come to Hungary so I'd never actually get a chance to see it  :(

I did write to show my support, though. Everything Bionicle related that is keeping the legend alive deserves support.

:kakama:

• Upvote 3

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

This would be so cool! And quite possibly the best concert ever. I would definitely pay to see this if it came to my area or near it.

It would be even more awesome if the performances were recorded and released as a live album, then we'd have some great new versions of iconic pieces to listen to and those unable to attend would still have the option to hear what the music sounds like live. It would also be a perfect outlet for distributing the unreleased LoMN songs, as they could just be tacked on as bonus tracks.

Emailed them my city in the hopes this will become a thing!

• Upvote 1

Previous usernames:

Joffrey

IAmGroot

This makes me wonder...does he have tp get LEGO or Miramax’s permission to use the BIONICLE name?

Yeah. He can't charge people for something with "Bionicle" in the title unless Lego gets a piece of that money. And I assume Lego owns the music itself too, but I didn't see any indication of that on the digital releases.