Official BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual!

I'd also like to second the question Ballom Nom Nom asked. Me and my partner are all finished with our entries but with our combined photo we had to photoshop the stands out. The pictures of them individually still have the stands in the photo though. Just wanted to ask whether this would break the rules or not so we don't put up our entries and get disqualified. There are links Here and Here for me and my partner's entries and Here is them together so you can get a better idea of what we're talking about.

Muh Flickr

My MOC is held up on a small Bionicle stand. Is it okay to have that photoshopped out of the entry image if elsewhere in the gallery the stand is visible?

I'd also like to second the question Ballom Nom Nom asked. Me and my partner are all finished with our entries but with our combined photo we had to photoshop the stands out. The pictures of them individually still have the stands in the photo though. Just wanted to ask whether this would break the rules or not so we don't put up our entries and get disqualified. There are links Here and Here for me and my partner's entries and Here is them together so you can get a better idea of what we're talking about.

Yes, this would be fine.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Yes, this would be fine.

Sorry this is so late, but can you please tell me whether the 12:00 EST deadline is firm? I can't get in touch with my partner right now to get a link with his MOC, but we're both finished.

If it turns out you just barely miss the deadline (a few hours at most), them PM me; otherwise, I'm afraid that's it.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

• 3 weeks later...