BIONICLE Gen 1 "realism"

Hello there! :)

A couple of years ago I posted some pictures that I had taken of several BIONICLE generation 1 figures with my phone.

Needless to say, I've continued that hobby occasionally, mostly with the older waves (2001-2003) but some newer ones have snuck themselves onto my camera roll from time to time.

I wanted to show you the latest pictures I've taken, and as far as I could see this was the part of the forums I needed to do that in, so by all means move it if I am wrong :D

Brickshelf account with more pictures: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=558157

As the folder has just been updated you might have to wait until tomorrow (May 9th) before it's visible.

Well... First off, some of the long-timers might have seen this before - but this is the 'accidental' photo that started it all.

Lewa Nuva (Normal)

bionicle_figures_037.jpg

And some of the more recent ones:

Nuhvok Kal

nuhvok_015.jpg

Gali Nuva (Adaptive Armor) - notice the rain droplets on the mask and in the air. Took this on my window while it rained, by flipping it 90 degrees.

bionicle_020_-_kopi.jpg

Gali Nuva (normal) -Taken today (may 8th)

20180508_133741.jpg

• Upvote 4

Love them! Nuvhok Kal looks like he could be on Mata Nui's volcanic slopes :D

Yeah, could be :D Glad you like them :D

Wow, these are awesome!! :D I love the poses, the lighting, and the landscape. I can’t wait to see more of your fantastic pictures! ^_^

Thanks! Hopefully the folder should be public tomorrow, but I'm happy you like them :D

These are awesome. The way they're shot, they look life-size for some reason. They're really beautiful, and breathtaking for a nostalgic fan to take in.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!