A question about the old online games on the bionicle website

So I remember 10 years ago (man it's been that long already) the 2008 version of the bionicle website went live. And with it the battle for power game. Thing is I always remember having to download unity web player in order to play it. However when I played it on biomediaproject it says it's running on flash. So I'm guessing I must have had to download unity web player for something else. Does anyone know if any of the bionicle web games ran on unity player?

It's time to move on.

One of the Glatorian Arena games was officially allowed to download by anyone. Sadly my old laptop hard drive died and I had not backed up the game.

If you're on Windows, you may still be able to download it here (can't verify that it still runs as I'm on Mac): http://bzpower.com/story.php?ID=4483

One of the Glatorian Arena games was officially allowed to download by anyone. Sadly my old laptop hard drive died and I had not backed up the game.

BioMediaProject has all 3 Glatorian Arena games available to download here (in case the links from Infrared don't work).

sigbanner.gif