BBC Contest #75 Final Poll!

BBC Contest #75 Final Poll!  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Final Poll!
BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual!

This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #75: It's Time to Dual!

Final Voting begins June 18th and ends June 21st at 11:59 P.M. EST.
The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on June 22nd.

---------------------------------------------------------

BZP Rules and Guidelines

---------------------------------------------------------

1. c75_001a.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_001b.jpg_thumb.jpg dscf2317b.png_thumb.jpg >>> Involuntary Symbiosis

2. c75_005a.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_005b.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_005c.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Yin and Yang

3. c75_009a.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_009b.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Big Catch

4. takanuva02.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_004b.jpg_thumb.jpg takanuva04.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Takanuva vs Makuta

5. c75_011a.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_011b.jpg_thumb.jpg c75_011c.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Heckwalkers

• Upvote 2
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Takanuva Vs Makuta is really neat, in my opinion. The others are cool too; but for me, just... that one. I love the way it's such a unique new take on the familiar characters, I love the way they look like they're wearing detailed costumes rather than just typical Bionicle armour; and, too, that they thematically work so well together. Love the interesting combination of pieces and techniques in both their builds.

They got my vote, for sure ^^

• Upvote 1

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Takanuva Vs. Makuta is neat, but just feels to me like DeeVee's Ekimu from the Legend Continues contest in new colors.

I'm extremely torn between The Big Catch and Involuntary Symbiosis (the fisherman and the parasite being my favorite individual MOCs in this poll), but I think I have to give it to Involuntary Symbiosis for the physical interaction of the MOCs. I honestly expected to see more combining MOCs in the contest.

• Upvote 1

sigbanner.gif

Tough choice, but I went with #1.  Lot of great entries this contest.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )