How is everyone doing?

iPenguin

There's too much negativity and anger in the (western) world right now. Let's use topic as an opportunity to discuss the nice, little things that are happening in our lives right now.

I'll start - I just bought tickets to visit Japan for the first time ever. Super excited :) I also found a really good coffee roaster relatively close to where I live, which is also a big plus.

• Upvote 1

Majhost sucks

Well, I just got back from my hometown after Eid yesterday. Eid was great and it was nice to see all my relatives again.

I'll start - I just bought tickets to visit Japan for the first time ever. Super excited :)

Wow, that’s great to hear! Have a safe trip btw :)

Well, I just got back from my hometown after Eid yesterday. Eid was great and it was nice to see all my relatives again.

@Vanish I've spent my Eid at home with my relatives and had a good dinner. ^_^

I'll start - I just bought tickets to visit Japan for the first time ever. Super excited :)

Wow, that’s great to hear! Have a safe trip btw :)

How far is Japan? Anyway, I'm glad you had a great time there! :)

Edited by bohrokmaster

Congrats! Nothing more satisfying than a massive feast after a year of fasting. Nostalgic memories of when I was living in the Gulf.

Majhost sucks

This is a nice idea. I know I often don't take enough time to stop and think about the good things going on in my life.

I'm going on a week-long trip to Virginia Beach with family next week, which I'm really looking forward to (could really use the time off work).

Also, small thing, but I found some cool Transformers and Lego stuff at a Toys and Collectibles expo last weekend (most exciting find was a complete, basically unopened Vezon and Fenrakk).

• Upvote 1

sigbanner.gif

I've been going to Gunpla building events and made a bunch of new friends there. I also restored an old Gunpla that I built 10 years ago and did a mediocre job on, going as far as to custom paint a part that I didn't before.

The love for Gunpla I lost 5 years ago came back to me a few months ago and it hasn't left so far.

I'm unemployed and without insurance and am quickly going into debt, still recovering from two suicide attempts, seeing two counselors and a psychiatrist, on three different medications, and have been diagnosed with BDP, PTSD, OCD, and basically every other acronym there is.

I'm doing great!

Also, small thing, but I found some cool Transformers and Lego stuff at a Toys and Collectibles expo last weekend (most exciting find was a complete, basically unopened Vezon and Fenrakk).

Crazy to believe that those sets are like 12 years old! I remember really wanting a Vezon set back when I was younger. Rare find too... I don't think it was a particularly common set either.

I'm unemployed and without insurance and am quickly going into debt, still recovering from two suicide attempts, seeing two counselors and a psychiatrist, on three different medications, and have been diagnosed with BDP, PTSD, OCD, and basically every other acronym there is.

I'm doing great!

Just checked your profile name history - I do remember reading your comics back in the day when you were "Laughin' Man". With what little connection we have, it does make me sad that someone who I know is going through this. I hope you will make it through.

Majhost sucks