Exo-Force Revamps

Corresponding blog post

More mechs?  More mechs.

Up on the revamp table are the Iron Condor, the Blade Titan, and the Sky Guardian.  I just got done typing a big blog post on these three, so I'll keep it short here.  The Condor has its signature rocket launcher back with a pair of shotguns mounted to it.  The Titan is now in black and trans-green with a sweet looking chaingun (if I say so myself), and the Guardian is sleeker and more solid than before.  Take a look and check out the blog post if you want the full descriptions.

Iron Condor:

Action Shot

Front

Left Side

Back
Wings Open

Right Side

Blade Titan:

Front

Left Side

Back

Right Side

Sky Guardian:

Sword Raised

Sword Swing

Sniper Rifle

Front

Left Side

Back

Right Side

Once again, comments and the like are appreciated!

-Jaga

• Upvote 3

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest

These are all great, hearkening back to one of my favorite ever themes (perhaps second only to Bionicle itself). If I were to make some critiques, however, I would have to say the following:

1- Iron Condor looks epic, but I feel it needs the cockpit from the original set.

2- Blade Titan has quite a lot black, which kinda dulls down its aesthetic. I also think the Trans-Neon Yellow doesn't really go too well with the Dark Red.

3- Sky Guardian is my favorite of the bunch. Having said that I do think it could have turned out better with the addition of some more detail to the arms and a whole lot more "pizzazz" to the back (think more thrusters, concealed weaponry, heck even a deployable drone similar to the ones in the Jungle line).

All in all, though, great few MOCs you got there. Keep it up; I'm excited to see what you come up with next!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

1- Iron Condor looks epic, but I feel it needs the cockpit from the original set.

Thanks!  The Condor's my perpetual favorite, he's been through the most revisions too.

I'm not quite sure about the cockpit from the original set... I didn't think the original had that much of a cockpit to begin with.  Unless you mean the blasters and such that came out of the original's torso?

2- Blade Titan has quite a lot black, which kinda dulls down its aesthetic. I also think the Trans-Neon Yellow doesn't really go too well with the Dark Red.

You're right, it doesn't quite look the same.  I'll have to see if I have enough white pieces to turn it back... I used a lot of my white on the Guardian.  But I think you're right, it would look better with the original white.  I don't think I could bring myself to get rid of the neon though.

3- Sky Guardian is my favorite of the bunch. Having said that I do think it could have turned out better with the addition of some more detail to the arms and a whole lot more "pizzazz" to the back (think more thrusters, concealed weaponry, heck even a deployable drone similar to the ones in the Jungle line).

I like that idea!  Rhotuka spinners would be perfect for a quad-copter drone, I think I'll try it out to give the Guardian a "spotter" buddy.  And I could probably stick more boosters on with the studs under the wings.  Or rockets, or I have two extra sniper-rifle barrels I could use somewhere.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try it out!

Avatar by Nicholas Anderson (NickonAquaMagna)

My blog: The Jaga's Nest