Misprint Guide To Bionicle

Obsessionist

Way back when it was first released, my parents got me the Official Guide to Bionicle. As you can see, it had a Levahk Va picure where a Pahrak Va picure should be. Is this a rare thing, or are there others? Is the book worth anything? It's in decent condition, but not perfect. No big blemishes, just a crease or small tear here and there. Would it be even worth anything in mint condition? I'm really curious.1325366902m_SPLASH.jpg1325366913m_SPLASH.jpg

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Although I don't own this book in praticular, those "Official Bionicle Guides" all seem to be a bit screwy as far as connecting the pictures to the correct information. There are a number of mistakes like this in the Bionicle Encyclopedia, none of them of vital importance but still irritating.Maybe the error was fixed in a later release or something?

Actually, there are many books with such mistakes. I have several books that have the pictures messed up. It's probably not worth much more than its usual price; in fact, one that is totally correct would probably be worth more.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Actually, I'm not really sure if we have a hard-core enough fanbase for anyone to pay a higher price for it. We're mostly docile creatures compared to some of the more angry fanbases.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Actually, I'm not really sure if we have a hard-core enough fanbase for anyone to pay a higher price for it. We're mostly docile creatures compared to some of the more angry fanbases.

True, no one wants to buy the guides to Bionicle now anyways.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

True, no one wants to buy the guides to Bionicle now anyways.
Not while there's the internet lying around, no. XP Still, the non-updated version may have some appeal, with the story at the end of it.