Threats on spherus magna?

Soooo... After makuta was defeated, the tribes of agori were united, and Spherus Magna was destroyed, are there any more real threats for the Toa, Glatorian, Matoran, and Agori to face?

Evil knows, that hope is afloat.

Where life is enslaved, all can be saved.

Light will unite, what now darkness divides.

Spark the flame of the heart

FOR THE FUTURE TO START.

Read my epic G2 fanfic, Beyond Okoto, and find out what happened after the Toa left Okoto!

The remaining skrall/bonehunters, velika and his killing spree, other great beings that might have survived, the barraki being unmutated by the burst of energy from the mask of life, the goldenskinned being, the few surviving elemental Lords, the literal direct threat they faced in the last serial before it got cancelled...plenty of threats

• Upvote 2

The remaining skrall/bonehunters, velika and his killing spree, other great beings that might have survived, the barraki being unmutated by the burst of energy from the mask of life, the goldenskinned being, the few surviving elemental Lords, the literal direct threat they faced in the last serial before it got cancelled...plenty of threats

Not to mention Marendar, the Dark Hunters, the uncontrolled remaining Rahkshi and Visorak (remnants of Teridax's army) and evil Takanuvas.

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Not to mention Marendar, the Dark Hunters, the uncontrolled remaining Rahkshi and Visorak (remnants of Teridax's army) and evil Takanuvas.
True, I forgot about the shadow Takanuva and dark hunters. I need to do a quick Google check, I don't remember who Marendar was. Didn't the visorak all die when the volcano erupted though? And I think tahu in the golden armor vaporized all the rahkshi and absorbed their powers. Skakdi should still be around though I think.

Edit: oh my goodness! I don't know how I missed that in the yesterday quest...that is insane about the Marendar...it's desire to kill to so intense it smashed through 3 ft of metal...

Edited by jchavoya

Teridax resurrected the Visorak when he took control of the robot. Since he died, though, they’re all wild now (like the Rahkshi) and there’s no real need to eradicate them anymore, since they’re not a unified force. Likely just a few attacks here and there to be dealt with individually.

Edited by Cheesy Mac n Cheese

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

True, I forgot about the shadow Takanuva and dark hunters. I need to do a quick Google check, I don't remember who Marendar was. Didn't the visorak all die when the volcano erupted though? And I think tahu in the golden armor vaporized all the rahkshi and absorbed their powers. Skakdi should still be around though I think.

Most of the Rahkshi yes Tahu did vaporize their Kraata. I believe though that there were still a few Rahkshi that weren't present during the battle and therefore weren't targeted by the golden armor, and therefore are now "wild" without Makuta influence.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

Wasn't there that one great being hanging out with Lewa? He's a potential threat.

What, the insane one that brings inanimate objects to life? I don’t think he’s evil, just inherently dangerous because...yeah, he brings stuff to life.

Wasn't there that one great being hanging out with Lewa? He's a potential threat.

What, the insane one that brings inanimate objects to life? I don’t think he’s evil, just inherently dangerous because...yeah, he brings stuff to life.

Never said he was evil, but that doesn't make him any less of a threat.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Never said he was evil, but that doesn't make him any less of a threat.

My guess is that he's a been a nerve-wreck ever he was locked for centuries after the cursed objects incident. With no one to talk to and unsure if his curse ever affects him again it just fills a person like that with things like

• paranoia
  • anxiety
  • shyness
  • easily frightened
Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987
  • Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

Elementals, would love to see Bohork meet Baterra (and get destroyed), and who know what other mysteries were held on Bara Magna. The Great Beings could have left many more fortresses with untold treasures and nightmares within. In the end, where Bionicle left off is great for fans to take off on their own. 

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

• 2 weeks later...

All the Shadow Takanuva's that survived as well.

If you want to get a bit more esoteric:

Miserix could potentially become a threat if he decided he wanted to rule 'something' once Teridax was defeated.

There's still the 'Good' Teridax. He's pretty -bent on righteousness and I can see him coming into conflict with some of the anti-heroes.

Tuyet is still vying for power.

The Nui Stone still exists.

Gavla has it in for the Toa and much preferred being a Shadow Matoran.

Not saying that these are top-level threats but some of them have the potential to become them.

Stories I wrote

Parts of a Whole Series: An Alternate Ending

Part 1: Fight for Freedom                        Wisps of Memory

Part 2: Army of One (In Progress)

Short Stories:
The Great Takara          
Tale of the Toa Stones          Masks

Teridax resurrected the Visorak when he took control of the robot. Since he died, though, they’re all wild now (like the Rahkshi) and there’s no real need to eradicate them anymore, since they’re not a unified force. Likely just a few attacks here and there to be dealt with individually.

The Visorak were annihilated after he had already taken control of the MU. 

No. The Visorsk were killed off by the volcanoes while the robot was still dormant. When the robot was reactivated, Teridax created more Visorak (or had the few remaining Makuta make them, I don’t recall if it was specifically stated how) and used them as part of his army to keep the MU’s inhabitants in line. They are now wild on Spherus Magna.

• Upvote 2

No. The Visorsk were killed off by the volcanoes while the robot was still dormant. When the robot was reactivated, Teridax created more Visorak (or had the few remaining Makuta make them, I don’t recall if it was specifically stated how) and used them as part of his army to keep the MU’s inhabitants in line. They are now wild on Spherus Magna.