What Bionicle sets do you wish to happen?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) As you know, Bionicle has so many Bionicle sets. You see, these sets are based on main characters and some of major ones. Plus, each some of the sets have versions of a character, like the Toa Mata, Takanuva, Toa Metru, and Toa Inika.

Speaking of major characters, there are some that have their sets while others don’t, sadly, despite their importance. Thus, we don’t see their descriptions visually in an official way by Lego. Examples of such characters are Toa Nidhiki, Toa Tuyet, Lariska, the other four Toa Hagah, Toa Dume, Mutated Brutaka, the Barraki in their normal forms, the Piraka in their snake forms, Helryx, the Element Lords, and that gold-skinned creature called the Skakdi Fusion.

So, my question is this: What Bionicle sets do you wish to happen? Well, as you know, Lego has this thing with its budget nowadays, which would be how Bionicle ended twice, but it wouldn’t hurt to make special sets just to satisfy Bionicle fans. I mean, look at Ninjago. It got some neat extra stuff, like character packs. Even Lego Star Wars has Advent Calendar sets.

For me, well, my dream Lego sets are:

1. Shadow Toa sets - based on the Shadow Toa in 2001. I would like them to come as bonus versions of the original Toa Mata later on in 2001. It’s like those Rahkshi sets with the Shadow Kraata and Vahkshi with the Disk of Time and the golden Vahi.

2. Some 2001 Matoran of Mata Nui promotions, like Hahli and the Chronicler’s Company, would be cool.

3. Some 2003 Matoran of Mata Nui promotions, like the Le-Koro and Ko-Koro Kolhii Teams, the Chronicler’s Company members, and Nuparu, would be cool, too.

4. Toa Nidhiki and Toa Tuyet pack - that would be in 2004, as they are like Toa Lhikan

5. Lariska - a Titan set

6. The Toa Hagah pack - would feature the other four Toa Hagah

7. Toa Dume - a bonus Toa set in 2004 or 2005

8. A 2001 Turaga-esque Turaga Dume promotion - I know that we have Dume in the Dume and Niwark set in 2004, but he looks like a Matoran than a Turaga, so I would like him to look more his look in Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui.

9. Karzahni in his normal form - that would be in 2006 or 2007 as a bonus titan set that comes with his mask as a mask piece

10. Mutated Brutaka - that would be in 2007 or 2008 as a bonus Titan set. If he had absorbed a lot of Antidermis, he would be have green highlights.

11. Helryx - a bonus Toa set

12. The Mistika sets’ own Matoran partners - the Phantoka has their Matoran partners, but why don’t the Mistika? I would put them as a six-Matoran pack or two packs with a three Matoran each.

13. A pack with bonus parts for the 2008 Toa Nuva - Well, we’ve seen the Phantoka forms of Kopaka, Lewa, and Pohatu and the Mistika forms of Tahu, Gali, and Onua, but how about the Mistika forms of Kopaka, Lewa, and Pohatu and the Phantoka forms of Tahu, Gali, and Onua? That could make things interesting. Seeing the Phantoka Toa wear silver pieces and use Nynrah Ghost Blasters whole the Mistika Toa wear gray pieces and use Modak Skyblasters.

14. Pilot forms of Kopaka, Tahu, Gali, and Onua - Lewa and Pohatu got theirs in the 2008 vehicles, but what about the others? Well, these non-pilot Toa can be in a four-Toa pack or two packs with two Toa each just to replace Lewa or Pohatu with them.

15. The Element Lords - the Element Lord of Rock would be a Titan set since he is from Tuma’s class of Skrall while the others would be Glatorian-sized.

16. The Piraka in their snake forms - would be in a bonus pack or two with three Piraka each in 2007.

17. The gold-skinned Skakdi Fusion - would be a bonus Titan set.

18. Metus’ snake form - would be a bonus set.

19. Artakha - would be a bonus Titan set. He would come with a normal Karzahni figure in a pack.

20. Triglax - would be a medium-sized or Titan set.

21. The 2009 remastered versions of the Toa Mata, Toa Nuva, and 2003 Takanuva - Would be cool to see these Toa have bendable limbs.

22. The versions of the 2010 sets with bendable limbs - I would like Tahu, Takanuva, Gresh, the Rahkshi of Heat Vision, and Skrall to be medium-sized, like the Glatorian sets. The Rahkshi of Heat Vision would be like the Rahkshi sets in 2003 by having the same build, six stages of its Kraata, and Shadow Kraata. Gresh and Skrall would keep their Thornax Launchers again. Nektann would be either medium-sized or a Titan set, as he is a little taller than a Skakdi, so he would be a little taller than a Piraka. However, he would be very much like the Piraka sets by having the similar build, as he would have glowing eyes. These versions would come in a special pack or two with three of them each.

23. The Great Spirit Robot - would be an Ultimate Collector’s set because it would be huge. You can change its eyes from green, meaning Mata Nui, to red, meaning Makuta Teridax.

24. The Prototype Robot - same as 23

25. Krabrua the Vorox - would be a Titan set.

26. A Great Being set - would be a bonus set

27. 2015 Tahu’s Skull enemy - this guy would come with a drained version of Tahu’s Golden Mask of Power.

28. 2015 Gali’s Skull enemy - same as 27, but Gali’s Mask.

29. A pack that has an Ice Shadow Trap.

30. An Elemental Beast that would come with an infected version of Gali’s Mask of Unity.

31. An Elemental Beast that would come with an infected version of Lewa’s Mask.

32. An Elemental Beast with an infected version of Pohatu’s Mask.

33. Sets for Toa Olde, Zaria, and Chiara - those Toa from Yesterday Quest would come in either individual Toa sets or a pack.

34. A set for G2’s Makuta’s Shadow Titan form - he would be a Titan set that includes the Mask of Ultimate Power

35. A set for G2’s Makuta’s Mask Maker form - he would like Ekimu in 2015

36. G2’s Vahi - would come as a promotion, like G1’s Vahi.

37. The Barraki’s normal forms - would be medium-sized. They would come in a pack or two with three Barraki in each.

38. The G2 remastered versions of G1’s Toa Mata - would be special and celebrate Bionicle’s 15th anniversary in 2016.

39. Kestora - It would be medium-sized or a small set.

40. Bionicle’s Advent Calendar - It would be cool to see a holiday-themed Bionicle set.

So, there. I know it’s a lot, but they could be used for promotions and as special sets, like Lhikan and Kikinalo set in 2004. Plus, Ninjago can extend itself like this, so a Bionicle should do it as well.

What about you guys? What sets do you wish to happen?:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

The Baterra default form would have been a neat set, as would a Skrall Sister. I also wish we got a titan Arthaka at some point, and official sets of all the Rahi that only ever got mentioned. 

Had Bionicle gone on for longer and maybe gained a larger adult collector following, it would have been nice to see something akin to UCS sets/Masterpiece figures from Transformers. Super-detailed, large, scale figures of iconic characters such as the 6 Toa Mata made with building techniques that are too unorthodox for general retail sets. I'd pay obscene amounts of money for a "masterpiece" Pohatu 

:kakama:

• Upvote 2

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

All of them hahaha

But seriously, I'd love to see the Shadow Toa sets, the Toa Hagah pack and the Barraki's normal forms

What I really need however are the Artakha Titan set and The Great Spirit Robot Ultimate Collector's set, I'd probably have to sell my car for it….but heh, worth it

Had Bionicle gone on for longer and maybe gained a larger adult collector following, it would have been nice to see something akin to UCS sets/Masterpiece figures from Transformers. Super-detailed, large, scale figures of iconic characters such as the 6 Toa Mata made with building techniques that are too unorthodox for general retail sets. I'd pay obscene amounts of money for a "masterpiece" Pohatu 

Same

a official set of the rusted red armor movie makuta from the mask of light the movie would be great.

You know, that would be awesome, indeed. Plus, he should include wings from Legends of Metru Nui movie for his likeness in the sequel. It’s an additional feature if anyone wants. :)

Speaking of movies, I would love to see the Mask of Light and Shadow in set form. Maybe in a promotion with instructions on how to build a Mask-of-Light-movie-accurate Takutanuva. That would be neat. :)

About those giant Masterpiece Toa Mata sets, well, I would see them as Titan-sized and contained in a Ultimate Collector’s set. I would imagine them having a lot of pieces, each of them have like a couple or few hundred pieces. It would be like the Toa Mata Nui set in 2009, but less bulky to make it look less expensive.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I really, really wish we had gotten the Shadow Toa Ahkmou in 2008. I'm not sure where exactly he would've fit in the story, but man I wanted to see that set. Curious about the general color scheme and build they would've gone with for the first and only Shadow Toa.

And the Baterra, based on what little we've seen of them in that one graphic novel. Those things were mean looking and I loved them.

rahkshi_symbol.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Baterra default form would have been a neat set, as would a Skrall Sister. I also wish we got a titan Arthaka at some point, and official sets of all the Rahi that only ever got mentioned. 

Definitely agree on the Masterpiece thing! I think LEGO should at least give us "Masterpiece" figures of the Toa Mata, and if that does well, go from there. Much like you, I'd pay jaw-dropping amounts of money. I daresay I'd even be willing to cancel a vacation just to afford them! 

Definitely agree on the Masterpiece thing! I think LEGO should at least give us "Masterpiece" figures of the Toa Mata, and if that does well, go from there. Much like you, I'd pay jaw-dropping amounts of money. I daresay I'd even be willing to cancel a vacation just to afford them! 

masterpiece sets for the toa mata sounds like something that would be a much better choice marked with the stars banner compared to what Lego decided to go with. *coughs* i never understood the flaws Lego decided to go with

as a whole: pitiful small sets with bad proportions

skrall: green instead of red

gresh: not a very iconic enough good guy to be chosen

rahkshi: no unique new mold for his weapon staff and since when did rahkshi use two toes?

takanuva: needed bronze instead of white armor and silver mask

piraka: could used a bright silver body and colored fists/legs instead of grey

tahu: nothing really wrong per say but being shrunk into this set was wrong step downgrade after his 2008 mistika set

Edited by Toa of Ice - 1987
  • Upvote 1

qs3135.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'd totally dig seeing the Phantoka/Mistika toa swapped (setting aside the terrible joint overhaul, 2008 is one of my favorite years setwise) as well as a set for Toa Helryx too, but I think that sets for some of the other Order of Mata Nui agents would also be rad (Tobduk and Trinuma, mainly) :D.

Edited by Gearzoid II