Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Ok, well ill edit this post and make updates as i watch it

• [*]Edit: Makes apples into carrage. Makes mice into horses. Cat attacks horse[*]E2: Das Shnell Me? Das Klobber you[*]E3: All our dreams are solved by going to this Gala[*]E4: That Cowboy one is sooo seflish "I wanna mak meh some moneyz"[*]E5 still walking to the Door[*]E6: Still[*]E7: Still[*]E8: Spike is nigel[*]E9 something bads gonna happen...[*]E10: For shes a jolly good fellow... oh wait.. wrong words..

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Why does everybody like Luna so much?

I like her because of how she talks, and her struggle for acceptance.

Have you even watched an episode, yet? :P

No. I spose i should...
You should. Most bronies here on BZPower wouldn't bring a whole website down. Bronies aren't who you're mad at; the true enemy is simple annoying people. There are annoying bronies, annoying BIONICLE fans, everything,

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The subject of the "Doctor Whooves" character is part of something that I've had my own strong opinions on. Would you kindly care to listen? This whole idea for taking certain characters from one work of fiction (or non-fiction, on occasion) and "adapting" them for another is one that's been done for awhile, and has been used on occasion in crossover tales. But the thing I have a problem with in regards to that is that the possibly-implied idea that the character's form has been transformed into one more convient is a concept I find a little uncomfortable and unpleasent for some reason. It feels like.... like a bit of an unfortunate and senseless thing to do. I know that others are okay with it, but I just can't really take it well for some reason.(I've seen actual victims of the Titanic tragedy drawn as Cars characters! That was just... stupid)And when we're dealing with a show like this where all the characters are of a species different from most other fictional characters, I find myself getting squeemish when people start renditioning them in the customary form. The Portal crossover fanfic I brought up earlier is a good example. Not only was I a bit shaken to see the protagonist of the games litteraly changed into a pony (which I had at least learned about in advance), but I had to see the Co-Op bots suffer a similar fate, and that was just way too much for me. I just can't take well to people seeing characters suddenly changed like that. So what does this have to do with "Doctor Whooves"? Well, while I may not watch Doctor Who (though I am getting slowly interested), the clips and images I've seen of the Doctor character show a character I can definately like, and that's where I get personally invested in the whole "ponified" version of him around. I mean, I can take seeing him on his own in the context of the show, he looks plain enough, but the people who make him look closer to the characters guys like David Tennat and Matt Smith have portrayed, I just feel very weirded out and want to back away a bit. Thankfully I don't think this is too much of a problem in regards to him and the show. Even if they somehow did get a Doctor Who actor to lend a vocal cord for the role, I know they can't get away with any of the "He's a Doctor incarnation!" stuff the fandom has been going on about without getting into a bunch of messy legal troubles. So there's that.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I'm thinking of getting a Rarity banner... But I don't wanna get rid of my Sgt Hartman banner. :P Also, who all would remember I'm a dude if I changed my name to Lady Rarity? xD

Do it. You could always use the Rarity Heart like I'm using. I'd remember, and it hasn't happened too much with me (not to mention people questioned my gender before the name change. :P)

what do you suggest?

A Dog and Pony Show, Party of One, and Applebuck Season. Some of my favorites, other than the ones suggested, and each one focuses mainly on a specific pony for more character development (Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie, respectively.)
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Just watched the new episode. ^^ I gotta say, I'm really liking Luna. Finally, finally we get to see her. And yes, her character design is different, but I like it. I really like her mane! =D She seems more adult and more powerful (and maybe that's why her mane changed to begin with. After all, she had been drained by the elements of harmony and she would have been weak).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

The subject of the "Doctor Whooves" character is part of something that I've had my own strong opinions on. Would you kindly care to listen? This whole idea for taking certain characters from one work of fiction (or non-fiction, on occasion) and "adapting" them for another is one that's been done for awhile, and has been used on occasion in crossover tales. But the thing I have a problem with in regards to that is that the possibly-implied idea that the character's form has been transformed into one more convient is a concept I find a little uncomfortable and unpleasent for some reason. It feels like.... like a bit of an unfortunate and senseless thing to do. I know that others are okay with it, but I just can't really take it well for some reason.(I

What about the possibility of alternate universe versions? I know some fics go the transformation route, but would you be more comfortable with the doctor as a pony if you could reason that it was a version of him that had always been that way?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

So the power theory (which I believe) raises a question: what would Celestia's mane look like if she were stripped of her power?

That's actually what I have been wondering for the past hour. XD
I'm willing to bet it would look like this. :P
That's weird looking. :P

So the power theory (which I believe) raises a question: what would Celestia's mane look like if she were stripped of her power?

That's actually what I have been wondering for the past hour. XD
I'm willing to bet it would look like this. :P
Oh my... Yes, that's it.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*