Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Woohoo, Twilight solo. Also, started reading Pony Age: Origins. Pretty awesome so far.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, seeing as it's based off of Dragon Age Origins, then yeah, I'm pretty sure there'll be mature content in it. xD

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Hey guys, I'm back from my two day trip while I download Luna Eclipsed so I can watch it over and over again...FORRREVERRRRRRR

Can you imagine MLP on Broadway? I know I can! If only a bit.

Oh, nonononoNO! Remember last time they tried to do this? MLP...LIVE.derpy_computer_reaction.png Edited by Darky Hooves

"cool dude"

So where is this Doctor Whooves?and Also, I will make you a deal.IF at any point in time they make a reference to Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate or Tron; I will become a brony Instantly

In that case, they're already 2-for-4. Return of Harmony pt. 2 has both Star Trek and Star Wars.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Also, someone made an AE to Cupcakes involving Twilight... I'm scared to read it. :P

I think I've read that. It's quite... well let's just say that it holds true to the original atmosphere of the fic.
Ew... Lol. Was Cupcakes Vol. 2 written by the same author as Cupcakes 1?

You seem to underestimate just how many shout-outs to other shows this series makes, Astrotorical. :P If you only watch half an episode or less, I think you miss out on a lot. For example, in "Best Night Ever", it spends half the episode building up all these ridiculous, over-the-top fairytale fantasies, and then has it all go hilariously wrong in the second half. Incidentally, Astro, how did you go with "Lesson Zero"? Please tell me you at least got to the part where Fluttershy beats up a bear.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Also, someone made an AE to Cupcakes involving Twilight... I'm scared to read it. :P

I think I've read that. It's quite... well let's just say that it holds true to the original atmosphere of the fic.
Ew... Lol.Was Cupcakes Vol. 2 written by the same author as Cupcakes 1?
I have no idea. I've never gone past reading the original story and a few alternate endings.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Ew... Lol.Was Cupcakes Vol. 2 written by the same author as Cupcakes 1?
I have no idea. I've never gone past reading the original story and a few alternate endings.
Ohh... Okay.I kinda think it wasn't, because Pinkie seemed more evil then crazy in II. But it read like the same exact author, other than that.

You seem to underestimate just how many shout-outs to other shows this series makes, Astrotorical. :P If you only watch half an episode or less, I think you miss out on a lot. For example, in "Best Night Ever", it spends half the episode building up all these ridiculous, over-the-top fairytale fantasies, and then has it all go hilariously wrong in the second half. Incidentally, Astro, how did you go with "Lesson Zero"? Please tell me you at least got to the part where Fluttershy beats up a bear.

No, i got distracted by... Something id rather do. Study HSC Level Maths. Ill do it now Watch this space
  • [*]Has no problems[*]Makes Problems[*]Doll!!![*]Nope[*]Nope[*]Nope[*]TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!! in trooouuubbbllee!![*]she totes goin to leik kindy[*]Sucking Up[*]bunch O' Karz ending[*]stupid moral

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif