Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Since I've been on the forums for about 10 minutes and have seen pony avs about, I decided I might as well go ahead and make this topic. The new episode is in 2 days too, so even more reason. :biggrin: Also, quoting the old topic:

Oh yeah, and haters?twidealwithit-small.gif

A full, alphebetized, and up-to-date brony list can be found here! Edited by --Calamity--
  • Upvote 2
19704_s.gif

I knew we would be seeing this here... Yeah, can't wait for the Halloween special. Finally, LUNA! <3

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I was kinda hoping this fad would be over by the time the forums came back. But as long as we're still talking about it, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not bad, but I really don't think it deserves all the worship.

I dunno about fad. From what I can tell, it looks like it's mostly here to stay. At least, until the last episode airs or something. Edited by lunaticCircuitry
camryxleonia.png

Ponyta is my favorite. lunaticCircuitry: I'd call it an Internet subculture myself.

Edited by Your Friend Doctor Robert
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

I was kinda hoping this fad would be over by the time the forums came back. But as long as we're still talking about it, it's overrated in my opinion. It's not bad, but I really don't think it deserves all the worship.

I respect your opinion, but I suppose you watched the show before saying that? Just to be sure.

Do not trust corrupted memories.

I respect your opinion, but I suppose you watched the show before saying that? Just to be sure.
I did.

I knew we would be seeing this here...

The moment I logged on to the new forums, I saw Smeag's Pinkie Pie av. Then Hahli's Bonbon, and Breez's Scratch. What did you think was going to happen? :P Also Pinkie Pie is best pony, no matter what anyone says.
Looked at the list of members online. Saw Pinkamena Diane Pie. Ee-yup. Ponies have infiltrated the building.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I'm still in denial. I made a deal with a friend that if I watched five episodes, he'd give me an old Bohrok and MoL. I watched the five, but really haven't had the chance since then. He calls me a half-brony, which for some reason I find hilarious. :P Why do I have the odd feeling that I could have inserted a pun somewhere in there... Oh well.

Lacertus

I did.
I'm glad you have formed your own opinion and are not forcing it on the rest of us. Kudos to you, good sir.

I did.
I'm glad you have formed your own opinion and are not forcing it on the rest of us. Kudos to you, good sir.
Agreed; I haven't met too many people who don't care for ponies, but can still tolerate them. Last forums I was on absolutely hated them. (Also I like how this became a hot topic so fast XD)
19704_s.gif

I knew we would be seeing this here...

The moment I logged on to the new forums, I saw Smeag's Pinkie Pie av. Then Hahli's Bonbon, and Breez's Scratch. What did you think was going to happen? :P Also Pinkie Pie is best pony, no matter what anyone says.
Looked at the list of members online. Saw Pinkamena Diane Pie. Ee-yup. Ponies have infiltrated the building.
:3 I'm really excited to see who became bronies in BZP's absence. O hai, episode 3 is in two days!

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

uhh... a question? what is this ponies? Is it just a show, or is it more?

It's a very long story. But in a nutshell, people who made the awesome kids cartoons of the 90's make modern cartoon, it's genuinely good, and very adorable. Becomes smash hit with internet, creators embrace older fans, and in-general it's all awesome.
baltimore_ravens.png

*kicks down door in epic fashion* Hello, fellow Bronies. I decided to stop by and say that my favorite pony is Fluttershy. And that decision was made after the first two parts of Season 2. ^~^And I must say that I am surprised at how many Bronies are here. o-o-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

I knew we would be seeing this here... Yeah, can't wait for the Halloween special. Finally, LUNA! <3

Yay, Luna!

It is most definitely not a fad. It's understandable that you think it's overrated if you don't follow it, but really, it's popularity comes from the community, not just the show. Art, music, videos, you name it.We really treat Bionicle no differently.

I really don't understand the whole fad. I've seen it on other sites, too. Is this like an internet-wide thing? Or just coincidence?

It's everywhere. Not just the internet.

uhh... a question? what is this ponies? Is it just a show, or is it more?

It's a show on The Hub called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". It's nothing like the previous MLP shows.Heck, this'll be the first time I've written fanfic about something other than Bionicle.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka