Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Hmm, so my long time friend (and ex-BZP member formerly known as the Driver aka IXI) Shiropoint is at Everfree NW right now. :3
My boyfriend's there right now as well as a bunch of other people I know. I wanna be there and hug all my friends and stuff and go see Will Anderson cause I talk to him a lot and it would be super cool to talk to him face to face.But alas, I'm stuck at home again. >< Edited by Makaru

G A Y   A S   H E C K

There's a lot of potential for future episodes. Going out of Ponyville is a good bet.As for a Season 3 opening/closing villain (subject change, I know), I'd like to see "The Stars". As in, the Stars that aided in Nightmare Moon's escape. It would be cool if they were actually sentient creatures, Ponies or otherwise, in my opinion.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Hmm, I've never thought of them that way, that'd be interesting. As for me, I'd really like to see The Nightmare, if it is an entity. Even more if they do a movie and it is the villian there, and especially if in the movie it takes over Celestia. I know that The Nightmare taking over Celestia is overdone to oblivion in fanfics, but I still think it would be really good if the show team did it.

Found a (minor) plothole! It's in "Sonic Rainboom." When Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity arrive in Cloudsdale, Twilight says she only applied the cloudwalking spell on herself, Applejack, and Pinkie. But when Rarity is admiring her reflection's wings, she is clearly standing on a cloud as well.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Found a (minor) plothole! It's in "Sonic Rainboom." When Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity arrive in Cloudsdale, Twilight says she only applied the cloudwalking spell on herself, Applejack, and Pinkie. But when Rarity is admiring her reflection's wings, she is clearly standing on a cloud as well.
I assume having wings instantly grants you the ability to walk on clouds. Gilda could do it, and I think the Parasprites could do it as well.

So. My History teacher always has a "Fact or Fiction" question. And today's was "Bill Clinton may be a Brony".Sadly I wasn't called to answer the question. But it was fun to see the entire class ask "What's a Brony?". I guess no one in my class knows what's good for them. :PKalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Hi everyone. I normally don't post in COT, but my trading topic is being ignored, and where else to inquire about this than the pony thread? I'm trying to complete a set of cards, and I'm stuck with a bunch of multiples. Would anyone like to trade? Here are my duplicates up for trade.I'm missing: #9, #10, #13, #32, #36, #40, #44, #52, #53, #56, #58, #67, #68, #70, Standee #4, tattoo #1, tattoo #12, G1, G3, G5, G6, G7, G8, F2, F3, F5, F7, F10, and F15.-Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIEShttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_JCE19p1r1g/UE6U77qtq0I/AAAAAAAA3gQ/S5JAcHuC1ic/s1600/Clipboard01.jpgAnd also Vinyl Scratch.but FLUTTERSHY PLUSHIES oh goodness yes
So many plushies, so many must have! Are we really desperate for something to talk about?Okay anyone got any guesses as to when season 3 will premier? My bet's on sometime around the end of Septemeber, anyone else?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I haven't read it myself. :P-----Yesterday I spotted a black car with a Pinkie Pie decal down the street. :P-----Today I found the latest edition of the Dutch FiM magazine in stores, it has the yellow blind bag. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

One of the course materials for one of my new classes was Adobe Illustrator CS6. I look forward to learning the ins and outs of the program so I can attempt to make quality pony vector art.In the meantime, to practice some of the features I traced some of my old pictures into vector-based images. One of these was my MLP/BIONICLE crossover image Swarm of the Century (do not post; topic is dead) which won third prize in GAC #18 Battlescapes here on BZPower and was on display in physical form at Brickfair. Surprisingly, one of the image trace filters actually made the resulting image look more like how I had intended it than the original art did-- as in, cleaner colors, less scratchiness, and a more dynamic background.http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/259/5/1/swarm_of_the_century_edit_by_skybard-d5exsh9.pngDo not post images larger than 500 kB. -B6Thought some of the folks in this topic might appreciate this, since I know MLP fans probably made up a good number of the people who voted for this image in the Battlescapes contest.Also, since I'm in a big city for college for the first time, I'll be attending my first brony meetup next weekend! I'm really looking forward to it!

Edited by Black Six

So I just got back from my first Brony meetup. It was pretty cool. There was a raffle for lots of prizes including the Toys-R-Us-exclusive "Favorites Pack" (the brushable set with Nightmare Moon and THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE), a voucher for any of these hats (which are made by one of the attendees), a Derpy poster, the Lyra brushable, and the Zecora brushable. Sadly, I didn't win any prizes at all, especially these ones, all of which I would have greatly appreciated. But hopefully there will be similar opportunities at many of the upcoming meetups.We opened the event by watching Hurricane Fluttershy. The highlight of the event, for me, was the karaoke session, where we sang songs from the show and from Friendship is Witchcraft (which I have never seen, though I've heard of some of the songs). It feels amazing to be a part of a crowd where you can sing pony songs with no reservations whatsoever. Of course I'm sure I could show up on an embarrassing video or two on the internet (a guy walking around with a mic and camera happened to walk by me right in time for Rarity's "he will treat me like a lady" line from "At The Gala"), but the experience was well worth it and I plan to attend many more meetups.Also, my autocorrect tried to correct brushable to crushable. :blink: Silly autocorrect!

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

So I just got back from my first Brony meetup.
What was the age demographic? I'm 16, and I've wondered if that's the average. Most of the ones I hear about are in their 20's.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

So I just got back from my first Brony meetup.
What was the age demographic? I'm 16, and I've wondered if that's the average. Most of the ones I hear about are in their 20's.
I didn't ask everyone, but there were a lot of college-age adults, some kids who looked to be high schoolers, and a few middle-aged adults. I was expecting mostly college students, so the diversity of the group (age-wise)was impressive.

*lowers glasses*Man, she really is enjoying the fandom, isn't she?
Apparently so. XDI'm still surrounded by people who hate bronies. Heck my SAT Prep teacher (great guy and all) makes fun of them a lot. Brings up how "a ton of boys have suddenly, and sadly, begun to love ponies".I've managed to get this far without him knowing but...And he's got his students into it too :/

Undergoing Renovations...