Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Geez, I got to work for a day and 2 pages have been added to the topic. No way I'm going to bother replying to anything specific. On the subject of toys, I'd definitely get a few small figurines or something, nothing too big or extravagant. As it is, my LEGO sets just sit out for display now. However, I think I'll wait to see if Hasbro puts out some higher-quality stuff. Especially when Fluttershy is a cheap re-paint of Dash. A t-shirt wouldn't be bad either, but I wouldn't want something too obvious. Not because I'm ashamed, but I find more obscure designs (think "here comes Tom") more interesting. Is it strange that my favorite background pony is Rose? Something about her just seems really cool. On music, sooo many good ones, but if I had to pick a best, it's "Impressions of Celestia Origins" by Makkon. Seriously, anyone who hasn't heard this one yet has GOT to go give it a listen. Even somebody who hates MLP couldn't rightly say that it isn't an epic track. Now then, time to catch up on BZP stuff and get back to writing about more ponies. :P

If they made a shirt that says "here comes Tom," I'd buy it, even if I'm trying to be discreet and not buy the toys. Of course, once you start watching the show, you become addicted to the entire franchise. :P Too bad the episode isn't on sooner or I'd watch it before bowling. Guess I'll go work on Lego Rarity.@Above: Nah, just go start watching the episodes. My friend told me about it and I searched it up on google. So yeah, just try to get through season 1 quickly so you can start season two. :P Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

This show isn't on in my area, so I've only been able to watch a few online clips. But I like what I've seen of it so far, and I really appreciate the influence it has had on the internet, and hopefully on the treatment of "girls' shows" in general. Lauren Faust is truly amazing . (I came across her "Galaxy Girls" site a few years ago, and I was a big fan of The Powerpuff Girls as a kid.)

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Just saw new episode, I predict they'll be a few new memes popping up around the Internet. Not much changed in the opening except the train (which is pretty awesome). Man I never Twilight that nuts since swarm of century.Next episode has Luna as a major character. *que Fandom cheers*

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

The best parts were easily

Rainbow Dash destroying the barn (totally called the Sonic Rainboom) and Fluttershy with the bear. I had to keep from laughing and waking everyone up. xD

I disagree, although those were funny. I was laughing myself off from Twilight went insane and shown her doll to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. That was priceless.

Rainbow Dash destroying the barn (totally called the Sonic Rainboom) and Fluttershy with the bear. I had to keep from laughing and waking everyone up. xD

I disagree, although those were funny. I was laughing myself off from Twilight went insane and shown her doll to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. That was priceless.

Ah, yes. Big Mac beating up three little fillies for a ragged doll. That's priceless!

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Ah, yes. Big Mac beating up three little fillies for a ragged doll. That's priceless!

And then he wound up with the doll at the end. Also, its the first time he ever said nope.avi.

Great episode! Not sure how I feel about the remastered theme song yet, but more Crazy Twilight always makes for an awesome episode.

Sonic Rainboom as a destructive weapon! Awesome. Also, long-awaited Derpy cameo!

I'm disappointed about the lack of a new song, though. Maybe Luna will get her own song next episode...[/wishfulthinking] ~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

The remastered theme was kinda meh. It didn't really sound like Rebecca Shoichet was singing. And why is there a random train running through Ponyville? Also, cupcakes with red frosting. That is all I will say about that. I dunno, I thought it was more of a Rainbow Nuke than a Sonic Rainboom. But whatever. SmartyMac is new OTP for sure. XD I absolutely loved psychotic Twilight. Someone needs to remake that one foreshadowing demotivational poster now, though.

Also...

psychotwi3.pngpsychotwi2.pngpsychotwi.png

Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

The remastered theme was kinda meh. It didn't really sound like Rebecca Shoichet was singing. And why is there a random train running through Ponyville? Also, cupcakes with red frosting. That is all I will say about that. I dunno, I thought it was more of a Rainbow Nuke than a Sonic Rainboom. But whatever. SmartyMac is new OTP for sure. XD I absolutely loved psychotic Twilight. Someone needs to remake that one foreshadowing demotivational poster now, though.

Also...

psychotwi3.pngpsychotwi2.pngpsychotwi.png

Don't forget

twilight_av.png

And well, Atomic Rainboom. That's all I am going to say. Liked this one, MLP never ceases to impress!

"cool dude"

Seriously, Twilight was massively creeping me out this episode. I was almost getting some Salad Fingers vibes off of some of those faces. o_O But all in all, woaaaaah. I loved it. Almost every character got their own little cameo and Big Mac finally got the chance to do something awesome. Also Derpy wrestling with the Mayor (Mare?). I am getting the feeling that there were a few references to the Brony community. The way Spike shouted cupcakes seemed a little too excited.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Twilight Sparkle really needs to stop acting pretty much exactly like me and doing things that I do, because it's getting just a tad creepy. I mean seriously, Look Before You Sleep? I seriously had a book about slumber parties as a kid and seriously made sure that I DID EVERYTHING BY THIS BOOK OH MAN I READ ABOUT THESE BUT NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO DO IT FOR REAL! Princess tells me that I have to make friends? NO I CAN'T DO THAT I HAVE TO RESEARCH SAVING EQUESTRIA. Evil enchantress? Pinkie sense? Still don't buy it. This episode? Me. Every time I have a deadline. Every. Single. Time.

If I had a cool thing to put here

I would put it here

Probably not though

It'd probably be some dumb meme

Maybe some hipster-tastic lyrics

Who cares

I find it pretty hilarious that I spent all day yesterday rushing to meet deadlines, then wake up to find this episode is about Twilight doing the same.

Oh my god, she's scarier than Pinkamena ._.I like how they're all Celestia's students now. I'm sure that will be significant for future episodes.

Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I watched the opening episodes on ####### (ok, apparently that place is evil. No matter...) to see what all the fuss was about. I have to say, I get it. Them ponies are dang *uncouth term deleted*, *additional uncouth term inserted to drive home the point deleted*. But I don't love it enough to try to DVR it without anyone knowing, no less run the risk of someone in my family catch me watching it. But the writing isn't bad, the characters are convincing, and it's just fun. I wouldn't mind watching it, but I don't think I'd go to the effort of watching it myself.

Edited by Leg O'Brick

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

Went ahead and watched it live this morning (via streaming), and it was quite a fantastic episode.

Between Twilight Psycho, the Atomic Rainboom, and Fluttershy vs. the bear, it had a lot of great moments - perhaps moreso than either of the first two episodes this season. Also, Rainbow Dash's sunglasses. Amazing.

Edited by Laughin'Man

Ma witle bony! Ma witle bony! Waaaaahhhhh! !!!! Say do you guys do Bronie Initiation seremonies here? I havent bin "Oficcialy" Bronied yet,,,

Well, true to Pinkie Pie form, I'll be the one to formally welcome you. Welcome to the herd. *Brohoof* Edit: Oh good. They've posted the video of episode 3. :happydance: Edited by Pinkamina Diane Pie

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Between Twilight Psycho, the Atomic Rainboom, and Fluttershy vs. the bear, it had a lot of great moments - perhaps moreso than either of the first two episodes this season. Also, Rainbow Dash's sunglasses. Amazing.

Dude what the heck, I completely forgot about Fluttershy wrestling the bear. That was like, the best part of the entire episode.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Twilight put Pinkie Pie to shame in that episode. Those faces. o_o

They were incredible. I've got just the slightest feeling though that maaaaybe they went a little overboard. They know what we like now, but I'm slightly worried they're gonna start trying too hard.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Twilight put Pinkie Pie to shame in that episode. Those faces. o_o

They were incredible. I've got just the slightest feeling though that maaaaybe they went a little overboard. They know what we like now, but I'm slightly worried they're gonna start trying too hard.
Yeah, I appreciate them trying to cater to us, but I don't necessarily want Twilight to channel Smeagol for half the episode. The part with Big Mac after the Princess uncharmed the doll made me laugh.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Great ep, would have loved to see a little more Big Mac in there, but his ending was lol. This craziness TOPS Party of One. Easily. >>

Also Fluttershy and bear was adorable. :3 Oh yeah really a kids show.

And, if anyone wants I've written a fair review for the show in my blog, if anyone cares to read and comment? ^^ </advertisement> http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1742&showentry=106282

Just watched the new episode... loved it.

fluttershy and the bear was great, aswell as the whole Big Mac thing and Rainbow Dash's barn destruction. Lots of great moments.

xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

That entire episode was fantastic and will definitely have a huge impact on the community whether it be reaction pics (oh so many reaction pics) or memes. With that said, did anybody else notice that there's quite a lot of quills and sofas in that episode? :P

Edited by Emkay

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I thought Return of Harmony Part II was awesome, but this one was awesome too. Love the updated intro/song. They even included Derpy! ^_^

Also, Twilight just has way too many mental breakdowns for someone who's supposedly that smart. Then again, I'd go crazy too if I ever went through 'magic kindergarten'.

I'm not worried about the makers of the show trying too hard. I could see plenty of areas for them to go overboard in the first three episodes, and they didn't.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I just watched a video of fluttershy beating the living daylights out of a bear. I need to catch up on this series.

See? I warned you this would happen Zero. :P Did anyone else notice there were like 4 derpys in the train in the theme song?

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Went ahead and watched it live this morning (via streaming), and it was quite a fantastic episode.

Epic Cupcake Time, no?