Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm surmizing that this isn't the type of thread someone can just pop into and effortlessly contribute right off the bat a relevant post. *unsure*What -are- ya all talkin' about? lol.I was all prepared to offer all my vast opinions on My Little Pony but I think I'll just let you all carry on. Keep the fun goin'.~Shioi :)
Youé always welcome to hop in and join the banter. ^^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Why does the name make me think of Fairly Oddparents? Heh, still suits him though, and yay for Timey-Wimeyness and a Harry Potter reference , to boot!If he has any future speaking roles, I think they need to make sure he has a British accent.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I met a brony on campus today.... O.O I wish I could meet a non disturbed one.
How was he disturbed?
He's into some pretty freaky stuff. Very non BZP appropriate stuff.
I am now very curious about this man, I find such uniqueness a thing to be celebrated, no matter how socially taboo such traits are.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Given the depravity any fanbase is capable of I'm not surprised in the least.So I'm caught between my high fantasy idea with the main cast having some cool ancestors and well this really big war idea. In fact I already got the seven ancestors. I've definitely spent more time on this one but give the fact the ancestors are made up (basically OCs. also naming them is hard) I could see people shutting it down just because of that.Or another idea which is more of an over the top action with some drama and comedy in it, but with human versions of the characters. By this I mean have you ever seen that picture (can't say the name). Where a human Twilight is riding on the hood of a car, with Rainbow Dash driving and the rest of the cast crammed into it. I was going to give them more human names and make some slight nods back to the source material. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The latter idea sounds interesting.

How was he disturbed?
I am now very curious about this man, I find such uniqueness a thing to be celebrated, no matter how socially taboo such traits are.
That's just sick, considering what it was.

How was he disturbed?
Love and tolerance?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

How was he disturbed?
Love and tolerance?
Love and tolerance would be the best cause of action, yes.

I wonder how they are going to start the next season, it'll be interesting to say the least.
It's going to be interesting how they'll tackle the next big start. Granted, it'll be something bang-y, but I have doubts if it'll be anything of a multitude bigger than Return of Harmony.I know some fans were disillusioned with Season 2 compared to the first, so I do wonder how the fanbase will take the third one. It might grow, it might begin to shrink. Its hard to say.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I wonder how they are going to start the next season, it'll be interesting to say the least.
Well, the previous two-parter episodes have already utilized magical-girl-style transformations, a reality warper, and doppelgangers, so I'm not sure what they'll try next...maybe a betrayal by one of the Mane 6? Or would that be too shocking for younger viewers?

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Betrayal by one of 'em? Yes! That'd be epic! But none of them seem like they would.

How was he disturbed?
Love and tolerance?
Love and tolerance would be the best cause of action, yes.
Love and tolerance? Me? Ha! Yeah right!

Well apart from that horrible extended 80's bit at the start, I like it. Especially the puns.

I definitely like the extended one better. They should use that one for like, the season openers and season finales. That would be awesome.
Yeah but then there's less actual ponies and time to form a good plot. If it didn't affect that though, then it would be pretty awesome.

EDIT: Anypony surprised to see me?
I am.Also can anybody recommend to me some good and recent pony fanfictions. By recent I mean came out this year and last year. I haven't read any Ponyfic since Past Sins and need get back into reading ponyfics.
I know this does not directly answer the question, but you could try reading a crossover showing another one of your favorite universes, there is literally one for everyone. I read one recently about a crossover with it and Dead Space , another with Supernatural, and I heard about a couple more which had Red vs Blue and Alan Wake, assuming you are into such things.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Who are you?
Dunno, isn't that a psychology question?And I don't see misspelling. Are you sure you saw misspelling?
I was referring to Hasbro's spelling of the doctor's name.
Their spelling is copyright-safe. Dr. Whooves might be cutting it a little close, seeing as it literally contains the entire name of the show it's referencing. The way Hasbro has it, the pun is still intact without risking the ire of the BBC.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Has anypony heard and seen the new songs yet?They're pretty great!

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Has anypony heard and seen the new songs yet?They're pretty great!

I really liked the crystal fair one, the mane 6 songs are always great. Candance also has a sweet castle. The one with the sorta stupid name was not as good but it was still okay and I can't really complain as it's always nice to here Twilight sing. Also that animation of Twilight's mane blowing in the wind in the last song was just amazing. The animators on this show just earn all my respect ever.

Edited by High Voltage

Do we know when Season 3 is coming out? I can't wait any longer.And I don't want to look at leaked stuff.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)