Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So, who else is excited for Fighting is Magic? I can't be the only one.

Oh yes. So much better than MvC3 or MK. Now all they need is a MLP version of Deadpool. Also, I found a gif, but can't seem to get it in my sig for some reason.
Fighting is Magic has ponies. MvC3 has Amaterasu. MvC3 wins in my biased opinion. :B But yes, that fan game looks quite intriguing. I'd definitely play it.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Oh god these fanfics why are they so good?

The only one I've read is "Past Sins". It was...decent. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading it. I only tried it for the hype though, so I was expecting more. Some of the show references seemed a bit forced (see: FOREVERRRRR) and I felt that the mane six weren't always true to their character. However, I've already started writing my first fic*coughavatarcough* and have a solid idea for a second. Confound these ponies. They drive me to write.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

BTW, I just remembered. The guy who voiced Snips and Steven Magnets? Lee Tockar? Guess who else he voiced. Makuta Teridax.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

BTW, I just remembered. The guy who voiced Snips and Steven Magnets? Lee Tockar? Guess who else he voiced. Makuta Teridax.

All the more reason this show is awesome. On that note, did anyone listen to the easter egg at the end of the last bzpowercast?

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

On that topic, Nokama Metru/Hordika was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, who also voices Rarity and NMM. And building on that, she also voiced Martha on Martha Speaks, along with Madeline Peters, who voiced Helen and Scootaloo, and Daniel Ingram, who did songs for both shows.

Edited by ~Sonu Nova~
19704_s.gif

I got into it during the break. Best decision of my life.

Same here. I actually watched the first episode in early April but didn't see the rest until about August 8th. THAT'S when I got into it. As for music, I couldn't help but see a disturbing lack of Jackle App love. =<

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Aw crud now I wanna shop Magnet's mustache onto Teridax. I'll do that some other time. Also Nokama Metru has the same voice actor as Rarity IIRC. Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Trixie's Voice Actress also is Gali and Roodaka too. THE GRRRREAT AND POWERFUL ROODAKA.

You're kidding me. Trixie is ROODAKA?! :D Oh God, I love that so much.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

I've never been interested in any fanfics. They just don't appeal to me. Is Past Sins where that whole New Lunar Repuclic business came from, or was that something else?

Nope. Past Sins is where the whole Nyx thing came from. I've not followed the Lunar Republic thing at all.

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

-- Willy Wonka

Woah. Woah woah woah. Woah.That's incredible. Although, I never would have made that connection on my own. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

No, NLR just came about because of Tyrant Celestia and people making Luna the leader of a rebellion.

Ah, gotcha. I thought it was tied to some fanfic or another. I find the whole "Tyrant Celectia" thing silly. Both princesses are nice. D: Luna is the cuter princess though. Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Woah. Woah woah woah. Woah.That's incredible. Although, I never would have made that connection on my own. :P

I never would have either. A friend convinced me to look at the voice actors, and out of curiosity, I looked at the guy who voiced Snips. Wait. WAIT. Snips and Trixie. Teridax and Roodaka. Oh. My. Celestia. It's a hidden Bionicle Pairing. A bloody pairing.

I never would have either. A friend convinced me to look at the voice actors, and out of curiosity, I looked at the guy who voiced Snips. Wait. WAIT. Snips and Trixie. Teridax and Roodaka. Oh. My. Celestia. It's a hidden Bionicle Pairing. A bloody pairing.
About 8 seconds in Photoshop gives this.great_and_powerfull.png

h3-noscale2.jpg

Oh my... lol See, the difference between those too is that one is actually competent, and the other is a pony. But otherwise, yeah. Manipulative female antagonists, with loyal male allies. ... I miss Roody.

Okay, just out of curiousity, but how many people here actually listen to the opening theme? Personally, I find it to be the absolute worst part of an otherwise great show, but that's just my aversion to lyrics and intense amounts of sweetness talking. :P

I do. I love all the music on the show.That sounds a bit obsessive, but it's true.

G A Y   A S   H E C K