Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Okay, just out of curiousity, but how many people here actually listen to the opening theme? Personally, I find it to be the absolute worst part of an otherwise great show, but that's just my aversion to lyrics and intense amounts of sweetness talking. :P

I like it. It's a nice theme. Sometimes I do skip it though. Also I think they might be planning a new opening theme animation. One of the leaked screenshots that was released with the Luna Eclipsed screens showed what looked like a revised version of the current title animation.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Also Pinkie Pie is best pony, no matter what anyone says.

Truth.
I personally believe that all ponies are best ponies... ...It's just that some ponies may be more best than others.
Four legs good, two legs baaa-aa-ad! I am so sorry comrade, but I just had to. And besides, we all know that Discord is the best Pony... thing.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

In all seriousness, I have trouble deciding between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy as my favorite pony. So, I usually just stick them together. Xp EDIT: ^ And the Doctor and Derpy. Please... I want David Tennant to voice Doctor Whooves...

Edited by Evex is back baby YEAH
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I still love that gif. But honestly Fluttershy is better than a pony who only bobbed her head for two seconds. We need an episode about Vinyl Scratch.

And her sibling rivalry with Octavia.
This. I remember that I'm in a forum where I and a friend roleplay as VS and 'Tavi. Feels good man. If someone ever changes his/her name to Octavia, please tell me first xD

Do not trust corrupted memories.

Okay, just out of curiousity, but how many people here actually listen to the opening theme? Personally, I find it to be the absolute worst part of an otherwise great show, but that's just my aversion to lyrics and intense amounts of sweetness talking. :P

I agree, I always skip it :P

That what I heard. Never seen any solid confirmation of that, but the screenshot definitely suggests that they're going to change something.

Daniel Ingram said himself (via Twitter) that there will be a new remastered theme. Oh gee, ninja'd. Edited by Emkay

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I'm basically a fan on the fence of this show right now. I'm not sure I want to get sucked into the whirling vortex that is this show and it's crazy but cool fanbase (well some are weird but every fanbase has a few).

Take the leap into ponyhood. What could possibly go wrong? =P

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I'm basically a fan on the fence of this show right now. I'm not sure I want to get sucked into the whirling vortex that is this show and it's crazy but cool fanbase (well some are weird but every fanbase has a few).

60acf9.gif You like the show, we like the show. Join us! :3

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

The moment I logged on to the new forums, I saw Smeag's Pinkie Pie av. Then Hahli's Bonbon, and Breez's Scratch. What did you think was going to happen? :P Also Pinkie Pie is best pony, no matter what anyone says.

Um... except for the fact that Applejack is best pony. She's a pony with a cowboy hat. A COWBOY HAT. How is that NOT awesome? She'd be sported as an avatar/banner if I could find sufficient images. I don't really consider the show to be the epitome of children's television, but I enjoy watching it the same way I enjoy watching other shows from my childhood. Likable/cute characters, good humor, good stories... not much to dislike. As far as fanfiction goes, I generally like to avoid most of it. Some of them seem intriguing enough to warrant a glance, but I haven't found anything crazy good. Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

I have just recently been introduced to this show, and I love it. It's just a great show, with plot, humour, relatable characters... all the stuff that makes a good show.I'm super stoked for the 15th, and then for the LUNA EPISODE YAY. Seriously, that's gonna' be freakin' awesome.Also Fluttershy is best pony. By far. I want to get one of the little toys as a desk buddy :3EDIT: I too hate the theme song. Skip it every time.xinlo-small.gif

Edited by Xinlo: Spirit Of Sonics

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

I have just recently been introduced to this show, and I love it. It's just a great show, with plot, humour, relatable characters... all the stuff that makes a good show. I'm super stoked for the 15th, and then for the LUNA EPISODE YAY. Seriously, that's gonna' be freakin' awesome. Also Fluttershy is best pony. By far. I want to get one of the little toys as a desk buddy :3 xinlo-small.gif

I've been waiting for the Luna episode for sooo long, and now it's in sight. :D

*was going to leave bzpower**sees topic**is staying on bzpower*SHARE THE LOVE!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor