Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

* Legolover-361 likes this. I'm not a blatant brony, but I have to say, this show isn't bad at all. Except for Pinkie Pie's singing; I still haven't gotten over it. :P

Are you kidding? I absolutely love Pinkie Pie's singing, and how everyone reacts to it. @Automaton: If he's the only draconequus, then wouldn't he be the worst draconequus too?
19704_s.gif

OKAY, I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. I ctrl-f'd all the page to make sure I hadn't missed it. Noone has even mentioned your superior (in text), Twilight Sparkle. As for the forums:NOWHERE IS SAFE.I was hoping I could go here to take my mind off of ponies, But that's not gonna happen, ~yay~ Got converted into the herd from this: Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6Been that way for, oh, about 4 months now.

Edited by Black Six

PONIES

NOWHERE IS SAFE

OKAY, I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. I ctrl-f'd all the page to make sure I hadn't missed it. Noone has even mentioned your superior (in text), Twilight Sparkle. As for the forums:NOWHERE IS SAFE.I was hoping I could go here to take my mind off of ponies, But that's not gonna happen, ~yay~ Got converted into the herd from this: -snip-Been that way for, oh, about 4 months now.

Woah... ####### works? Well... that's filtered. I suggest you remove that link dude. Edited by Derpy Herpgineer

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

If BZPower hadn't gone down, I probably wouldn't be as into ponies as I am now.

Oh, that changed nothing for me. I'm still getting up early tomorrow to watch a live stream of "Lesson Zero".

●Takuma Nuva●

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Toa of Tech's signature is by far the most terrifying gif I have ever seen, besides screamers. I wouldn't classify anyone who immediately joins this fandom as a brony (since it comes from a site that never should be named or even hinted at). Basically I'm only interested because the same thing that happened to Derpy happened to me. I was wondering why are so many people raving about this? Basically this show is infectiously cute, that's probably the main reason, other than the creator's other work.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Waking up early tomorrow to watch Lesson Zero on livestream; anyone else?

I dunno... I kind of want to, but at the same time I become a useless quivering blob if I don't get my sleep. Fortunately, ED posts the episode on a certain lovely video sight relatively soon after they stream it. So, yah. I have to say I'm more excited for the upcoming Halloween themed episode with a certain blue maned alicorn...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Thanks. ^^Also, I have a folder in my Maj with over 150 pony reaction pictures.. anypony interested?

150? pfeh. Have you seen Emkay's ungodly collection? I swear, I didn't even know that many ponies existed. (however, sure, I would be interested :3)

Whoa, that's awesome.@Zerothemaster His ungodly collection of what?Also Majhost gallery: http://www.majhost.c...ry.cgi?f=253450

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BionicleBoy3333/Ponies/Reactions/131770900214.png This. Thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis. This would be my platform on the subject.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

My gallery's got about 1000 images. Some of it is questionable for BZP though. Also I would get up early for Episode 3 but I reaaaally need some sleep. So I'll just watch it on ####### when it's available. Also I can't believe that website is still filtered. Seriously BZP?

Edited by Wolven

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I knew this sort of thing would happen when the forums came back. :P Anyway, it is most definitely one heck of an awesome show. Season 2 is incredibly epic so far, especially Discord's episodes. Discord in himself was just spectacularly awesome. Fluttershy is best pony in my opinion.