Once Upon a Brick

21315_Pop-Up-Book_Announce_teaser.jpg

After a teaser earlier this week, LEGO is finally ready to officially unveil their latest Ideas set. Based on the project by Jason Allemann and Grant Davis, 21315 Pop-Up-Book looks like it could be one of the funnest builds of the year. You'll be able to pick up your copy starting on the first of November for $70 in the US. To get a closer look at the set and to get all of the official details - read on!

View the full article

I want this set so much.  The only thing stopping me from running out and buying it on release day is that my family and girlfriend say I'm really hard to shop for in terms of birthday/christmas gifts, so this is an easy thing for me to say "Please get me this!"

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!