Zoli - Le-Wahi Jungle Spider

Pohaturon

***Built for BBC Contest #76***

MAIN-1.jpg

The Zoli is a diminutive but dangerous Rahi native to the darkest corners of the Le-Wahi jungle. Comfortable in the undergrowth, in dark caverns or among twisting roots where humidity is trapped, the Zoli relies on two defenses - its highly toxic venom, and its abdomen that resembles the head of a Bohrok. Generally scared of larger creatures, most times when an unfortunate Le-Matoran encounters such a spider, it is a result of mistaking it for a flower due to its colours. Some particularly courageous Matoran have taken to capturing and taming Zoli and keeping them as pets, much to Turaga Matau's chagrin. 

MAIN-2.jpg

All comments appreciated.

:kakama:

• Upvote 3

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

Pictures are too blurry for me to really get a good feel for the li'l guy, but that's some really nice usage of classic Tarakava teal.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )