The Legend Reborn Official Movie Guide Scans?

Planetperson

Hi everyone,

When the Legend Reborn was released on DVD, some copies in the US reportedly came with a mail-in voucher for an "Official Movie Guide," which was a booklet that contained backstory about the characters in the movie. 

More info:

https://biosector01.com/wiki/BIONICLE:_The_Legend_Reborn_-_Official_Movie_Guide

Does anyone own or have scans of the Legend Reborn Official Movie Guide? I've never been able to get my hands on one and have always been really curious about what's in it.

I literally just lost my copy to a basement flood a few days ago (the box was soaked and had to get thrown in the dumpster). My recollection is that the content was pretty similar to the kind of bios and information you’ll find in Mata Nui’s Guide to Bara Magna.

(EDIT) Found some scans on another forum and sent you a PM with the link!

Edited by RWallace
  • Upvote 1

Thanks RWallace, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Actually, it turns out that I am a complete dolt, because I tried to save those files to my external drive only to find that I had already downloaded the same exact scans in 2010 and had forgotten about them.

Here are direct links to the images:

• Upvote 3

Looking through the scans, while some characters are depicted with stills from the film, some of the full body models look a lot less detailed. While likely production assets, the art style and details on them much more resembled the models in Bionicle Heroes rather than the film. Particularly the full body shot of Skrall and Ackar on their respective pages look like they were ripped directly from a Bionicle Heroes-esque game. 

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: