What Was Your First Bionicle Set?

SolitaryHyena

that would be kopaka nuva, way back in 2003 on my seventh birthday. i got tahu nuva later that day. they later became my favourite sets. i've matured a lot over the years but i've still yet to change my views on either of them- they're still cool in my eyes. i think that i still have both of them built, too, even if they're just chilling in a box.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I purchased Lewa Mata in February 2002; I think I got Onua at the same time or soon thereafter. Sweet memories. . . .

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

I believe my first set was Onua Nuva... Although since I was only around six years old, I couldn't appreciate it nearly as much as I could now (and I can't really remember if Onua was my very first Bionicle). Oh, how I wish I could relive the whole line of sets from the beginning. -_-

Rorzahk. I wanted Vakama Hordika, which had recently been released, but back then, my parents couldn't yet tell the difference.

Haha, I remember when I had to constantly remind my parents which were which... And they'd sometimes come back from Toys 'R' Us with a different set. Not that it mattered, cause they were all awesome. x) Edited by Geo_212

Play Battlefield 3 on PS3? Consider yourself pretty good at it? Add me so we can dominate together! PM me for my gamertag if you're interested! xD

-Sincerely, a person who's sick of incompetent teammates.

it was that giant vahki accessory tub from 05. i was only 6, pinched my stupid finger on the ball joints, was given a nice big blister :(

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

Toa Hordika Nuju.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I had two "first sets": Tahu Mata and Turaga Vakama. My long-estranged Aunt bought them for me as the first birthday present, and to this date, only birthday present she's ever bought me... Also, @ the King of No Isles: True that, man. Try being a Warhammer fan AND a Bionicle fan... eats at your cashflow faaast. - Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

My first Bionicle set (like many others here) was one of those Matoran (they might have still been called Tohunga at that point, I'm not sure) from McDonald's (when I was five or so.) I got Macku. Then I started investigating Bionicle a bit more and I really liked it, so I got Toa Mata Gali and I've been a Bionicle fan ever since.

I believe it was either Onua Mata or Lewa Mata. I'm pretty sure it was Onua, but my memory has been wrong before.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My first was a Tahnok my Aunt got for me at Christmas, ever since I'd be on the lookout for more whenever I went to the store. Also this has to be the third topic of this kind I've replied to in this lifetime, I think the others died.

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

My first Bionicle set was Pohatu mata. He was the only Toa left on the shelves at Toys R Us, so I grabbed him as fast as I could. :P He came with one of those mini-disks that you could run on your computer and it would play a little video of the Toa the disk was packaged with. Does anybody else remember those?

tahusig.jpg

“There is but one coward on earth, and that is the coward that dare not know.” - W.E.B. DuBois

The blue visorak.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

First set I ever bought was Tahu Nuva. Sadly he's now resting in various pieces in various boxes up in my attic, probably.I particularly remember putting him on his surfboard when I was 5 and flying him around the playground while my mum picked up my older sister.Those were the days. .__.

"The sun is a wondrous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent!"

My PBZP: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4267

I hadn't even known it was posted until much later... Oops.

000_0004.jpg