Theory About Marendar And The Murderer

I propose the murderer in the Powers that Be Serial is the rogue GB in the Yesterday Quest Serial and is also a hand with the creation of Marendar. Think about it. This is a rogue GB who enters the Matoran universe with the sole purpose of observing it. What if he was observing it with the sole purpose of finding out whether or not all these MU inhabitants are a threat to Spherus Magna. He goes insane because of the MU inhabitants’ sentience. In further case, once he arrives on SM he goes on a killing spree because he wants to get rid of the powerful MU inhabitants. He knows that his machine Marendar will wipe out Toa, but he wants to get rid of the other “powers that be” which might interfere with Marendar’s mission. The only way this guy would be connected to Marendar is if he was a GB, and Marendar and the killer seem to share a similar mission. And they appear in the same serial. Coincidence, right?

I also think the killer is the rogue gb, and you bring up a good point about him in the MU so he could observe them, because they might be possible threats when they return to SM. and his volunteer to see if the MU inhabitants are foes probably does relate to him having built marendar, which before i did not notice.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

He would have good reasons for killing his victims. Tren Krom: Didn't want him taking over the Matoran and reclaiming his status. Karzahni: Probably the most evil being that is still alive in the GB's eyes. And if the GB is Velika, then obviously he would want revenge.

aouROFb.png

You do bring up points that make sense, it is a possibility. However, I have my own take on it. A while before the forums went down, I had posted a theory about the GB. I don't think the murderer is the GB. I think in the time he took to observe the MU, he learned that they were more than just creations, that thought, and felt, for themselves.There were points where they made sacrifices for each other and showed compassion. And, I believe he actually grew to care for them. But, he also knew when Mata Nui's mission was complete, the other GB's planned on destroying most of them, and he didn't want to see that happen. So, when they migrated to Spherus Magna, this mystery GB will stop at nothing to save the inhabitants of the MU. Even, possibly destroying the other GB's.That might have been what Orde seen; The GB's plan, but not the circumstances behind it. So, he automatically sees it as a threat.It does raise the question though as to why this Mystery GB gave Krabrua(however you spell it), a device that turns Toa power off. I'm not exactly sure why, but I may have a few theories. Of course, they're speculation, but I think they're interesting. The first is maybe it will delay the toa from getting to the other GBS. (Doing it for their best interest, sort of thing.)As for the second reason, you have to think about how Marendar would scan, and distinguish, Toa from all these other powerful beings that just showed up. What exactly makes Toa different than the other inhabitants? That's just it, though. Toa power. The best way I can think to describe it is referring to a movie. Resident Evil Apocalypse. The main enemy was Nemesis, a program, pretty much. He was mutated from a guy from the film in order to hunt down STARS members.In one of the scenes, I believe it was in a diner, they're was a group of them that just saved a civilian, and they were, I guess reloading, and such. But, Nemesis shows up, and it shows his view. It's like looking through a computer screen, and it scans, and it picks up the STARS members. Ultimately, he kills them, and it gets down to this civlian, and he has a handgun in his hand. It goes back to Nemesis's point of view, and it shows THREAT: MINIMAL. He then, puts his gun down, and it shows THREAT: ZERO. Nemesis then backs down and doesn't hurt him.Marendar might work in a similar manner. He might scan for Toa energy, and if he picks it up, he'll attack. However, with this device near that turns toa power off, Marendar might not pick them up as toa, thus, saving them. Just speculation of course.

Edited by Aldian

He would have good reasons for killing his victims. Tren Krom: Didn't want him taking over the Matoran and reclaiming his status. Karzahni: Probably the most evil being that is still alive in the GB's eyes. And if the GB is Velika, then obviously he would want revenge.

I have to say I disagree with you as far as Karzahni, the GBs seem to believe that all inhabitants of the matoran universe are a threat to SM in some way, they probably think that they will kill off the inhabitnats of SM or treat them badly or control them, a plausible assumption due to the many MU inhabitants' powers, and their advanced technology. So it would seem that they would attempt to be rid of those who they believed posed the biggest threat, not who they believed was most evil, as they saw them all as a threat. And I would say that they probably wouldn't classify Karzahni as personally being one of the greatest threats to the SM inhabitants. Though I would guess that the GB from the MU probably wasn't the most sane being around, so he could have killed Karzahni, but probably not due to a belief that he was one of the greatest threats to the SM inhabitants. It does seem probable that he would have assisted in the creation of Marrendar, but I believe that all the great beings probably assisted in Marrendar's creation. Edited by Jowm

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

Seems valid. The killer could definitely be the GB, and it seems to fit quite well that he is somehow "in cahoots" with Marendar.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

I'm personally with Aldian's theory. The murderer specifically said he had a purpose for the Toa Nuva, so he wasn't just leaving them to Marendar. And Helryx is one of his targets, she's not being left to Marendar either. Also, a lot of the murderers targets inside the fortress aren't that threatening. Artahka is interesting, it depends how much the murderer knows about his personality, as Artahka seems very against any kind of combat. Vezon has only the power to change dimensions, and nothing else, so he's hardly a threat. The two matoran are no threat. Miserix is a threat, Brutaka and Axonn as well. Does the murderer know about Tuyet? I personally don't believe the murderer and GB to be the same person, anyone who was observing the Matoran properly would not consider them a threat.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I propose the murderer in the Powers that Be Serial is the rogue GB in the Yesterday Quest Serial and is also a hand with the creation of Marendar. Think about it. This is a rogue GB who enters the Matoran universe with the sole purpose of observing it. What if he was observing it with the sole purpose of finding out whether or not all these MU inhabitants are a threat to Spherus Magna. He goes insane because of the MU inhabitants’ sentience. In further case, once he arrives on SM he goes on a killing spree because he wants to get rid of the powerful MU inhabitants. He knows that his machine Marendar will wipe out Toa, but he wants to get rid of the other “powers that be” which might interfere with Marendar’s mission. The only way this guy would be connected to Marendar is if he was a GB, and Marendar and the killer seem to share a similar mission. And they appear in the same serial. Coincidence, right?

I already told that before that Rough GB = Murderer. If somebody don't belives me read the topic http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1151&st=160BUT! but i can agree with Marendar thing...but....The Murderer has some purpose for Toa Nuva as he stated in Powers that Be. And GB seems to have no care 'bout MU. Marendar has the purpose to eliminate all the Toa. And GB don't cares 'bout Toa.