Turaga Paoro

Pohaturon

Nice job. It captures the Miramax look in G2 form well.

While I'm generally a fan of custom hands, it would look better if it was four-fingered, with a thumb, especially since the Miramax films gave everyone such pronounced hands. Otherwise, the regular G2 handpiece would have sufficed. Speaking of hands, the handpiece being used as his crotch is kind of weird, but personally seeing dedicated hand pieces as anything else always gives me a Cronenberg vibe. A construct could have done the job there.

That's all just my opinion, though. The Turaga have such an awkward shape, and this is a great job recreating it. Plus, it's both nostalgic and innovative seeing something combine such an early part of BIONICLE with such a recent part.

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Would have loved to see this guy with the Pohatu Uniter mask instead. Also, I wish you'd done something different about the hip joint, connecting it using some other piece rather than the axle extender. Regardless, it's a pretty decent MOC.

:tohu:

• Upvote 1

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)