Advice Posting

Toa Genris

If you want MOCing advice, the best thing would probably be to just start posting MOCs so you can start getting feedback.As for your second question, it's much too vague. Are you trying to create a series of MOC's? Characters for a fanfic?Both of these would also work well going in a blog entry should you ever become a premier member.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

Yeah, I am trying to make characters for a fanfiction that I had an idea for, and need some help on deciding a few things and didn't know where I should post to ask for help from the other members

Seeing that you aren't premier, you could post a help thing in your signature. I've done it before and gotten some good feedback; just give it a try. Edited by Celu

A request for help on that would be appropriate in a blog as well as a signature. If you know anyone who could help, you could also PM them.EDIT: Celu! You ninja!

Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

A request for help on that would be appropriate in a blog as well as a signature. If you know anyone who could help, you could also PM them.EDIT: Celu! You ninja!

all right, but I was thinking more of a public approach to get lots of input like on a normal post. Thanks for the help

Flashy text and font colors might attract more attention in your sig. Studies show that people are 54% more likely to pay attention to a serifed font than to something boring like Arial.See? Look at how dashing this line of text is. Look how answered the question is. Look how closed this topic is!