LEGO Movie 2 Soundtrack Available to Buy and Listen To Now

In conjunction with The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part debuting in theaters this past weekend, the soundtrack with all of the catchy songs (including Catchy Song) is now available! You can purchase digital or physical copies at for favorite retailer such as Amazon or listen on various streaming services. In addition, more official videos have been uploaded on YouTube, which Screen Rant has kindly collected. Be warned that some of the lyrics might be considered minor spoilers, so if you haven't seen the movie you might want to hold off listening to them until you do. These songs are all stuck inside my head!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Well, I know what I'm going to be buying at some point!

Two questions:

Does anyone know where to find the soundtrack (the songs, not the score) on CD?  I can only find it digitally on amazon.

Does anyone know where the score is being sold on CD besides amazon?  I was hoping for a pressed CD, rather than the on demand CD-R, but if not I won't be super picky.

Need some laughs? Stop by my newest comedy, Story 2!

Or, check out my entry for the Triple Insanity Pole Vault: Raiders of the Lost Bucket!

Or (yes, I enjoy giving you options) stop by Parody Corner: The complete library for more information on all my comedies:

Parody Corner| MoL: The Musical | B2: The Musical | WMiiA | WMoLiiA | What If? | McTahu's | Story! | Story 2!

Two questions:

Does anyone know where to find the soundtrack (the songs, not the score) on CD?  I can only find it digitally on amazon.

Does anyone know where the score is being sold on CD besides amazon?  I was hoping for a pressed CD, rather than the on demand CD-R, but if not I won't be super picky.

I've read that the soundtrack will get a wider physical release at an unspecified later date. No idea about whether the score will as well or not.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Two questions:

I've read that the soundtrack will get a wider physical release at an unspecified later date. No idea about whether the score will as well or not.

The score is already out on CD. I bought it from Amazon thinking it was the soundtrack, and while I was slightly disappointed to realize my error, Mark Mothersbaugh still did a fantastic job.