Bionicle characters pretending to be a non-Bionicle character?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) You ever think that Bionicle characters could be used by fans to pretend to be a character from another franchise? Well, it goes like this: Angry Birds once pretended to be Transformers in an app game five years ago. It’s like in those two Sonic the Hedgehog spin-off games, “Sonic and the Secret Rings” and “Sonic and the Black Knight”, where Sonic encounters people from some mythologies who are versions of his friends. In Bionicle’s case, here’s how I would envision it:

1. Bionicle characters as Avatar: The Last Airbender characters. Toa and Skakdi would dress up as the benders. For example, Mata Nui as Aang and Makuta Teridax as Vaatu (that’s from the Legend of Korra).

2. B characters as Mixels characters. The Toa would be the Mixels while the Makuta species would be the Nixels.

3. Disney Princesses would be the Toa, like Elsa being Kopaka, Ariel being Gali or Hahli, Moana as Gali or Hahli.

4. Steven Universe - Tahu being Ruby, Kopaka being Sapphire, Gali being Lapis Lazuli, Umarak being Jasper.

5. Sonic the Hedgehog - I would imagine a Sonic video game where Sonic the Hedgehog ends up in a Bionicle world where Bionicle characters are based on his people, like Makuta Teridax being Dr. Eggman, the 2008 Makuta being the Deadly Six.

6. Teridax being Ali from Samurai Jack.

7. DC Comics - the Toa Mata being Justice League, Pohatu or Mazeka being Batman or the Flash, Teridax being Darkseid, Umarak being Doomsday, Vezon or Vultraz being the Joker, Nocturnal being Killer Croc.

8. Marvel - the Toa Mata being the Avengers, Takanuva being Spider-Man, Teridax being Thanos, Umarak being Abomination, the Piraka being the Sinister Six, Vultraz being Carnage.

9. Transformers - the Toa being the Autobots, the Bionicle villains being the Decepticons, Mata Nui being Optimus Prime, Teridax being Megatron, Takanuva being Bumblebee.

10. Ninjago - the Toa being the Elemental Masters, Teridax being the Overlord, Ekimu being Sensei Wu, the Makuta species being the Oni, the Elemental Creatures being the Dragons. To be honest, both Bionicle and Ninjago are very similar.

11. Hero Factory - the Toa being the robotic Heroes, Makuta Teridax being Von Nebula, Kulta being the Witch Doctor.

12. Nocturn being Nocturn from Danny Phantom.

So, there. You see what I mean. You can do vice versa if you know what I mean. People would do fan art about these things. What do you think, guys? :)

• Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Bionicle Westworld. The actual Bionicle characters are all hosts (androids), with Greg Farshtey being Dr. Ford (the founder and creative director). Other real people involved with Bionicle (such as Christian Faber and Bob Thompson) would be the other human characters who operate Westworld, and the Bionicle fans would be the guests. The Westworld park itself would probably be the island of Mata Nui during the Great Spirit's slumber, and the underlying Matoran Universe would be an additional hidden layer to the park; some fans like myself, or even some malfunctioning hosts, might become obsessed with finding a way into this hidden layer to discover a deeper meaning behind the park's narrative. As I'm typing all this, I'm realizing how awesome it would be if a Westworld-like Bionicle theme park actually existed in real life at some point in the future (preferably reserved for fans of Bionicle who don't have destructive tendencies like guests of Westworld typically do).

For those who are unfamiliar, Westworld is an HBO series based on an old Michael Crichton movie. It's basically about this futuristic, super high-tech theme park populated by incredibly realistic androids made to resemble humans perfectly (referred to as "hosts"), built and controlled by a team of actual humans, and visited by high-paying human customers (referred to as "guests"). It's themed after the wild west (as implied by the title) and encourages guests to pretty much just do whatever they want with no consequences. It's a pretty epic and fascinating show.

I thought this would make a perfect crossover given the nature of the Bionicle universe, especially because the characters are all biomechanical beings.

Previous usernames:

Joffrey

IAmGroot

• 1 month later...

Bionicle Westworld. The actual Bionicle characters are all hosts (androids), with Greg Farshtey being Dr. Ford (the founder and creative director). Other real people involved with Bionicle (such as Christian Faber and Bob Thompson) would be the other human characters who operate Westworld, and the Bionicle fans would be the guests. The Westworld park itself would probably be the island of Mata Nui during the Great Spirit's slumber, and the underlying Matoran Universe would be an additional hidden layer to the park; some fans like myself, or even some malfunctioning hosts, might become obsessed with finding a way into this hidden layer to discover a deeper meaning behind the park's narrative. As I'm typing all this, I'm realizing how awesome it would be if a Westworld-like Bionicle theme park actually existed in real life at some point in the future (preferably reserved for fans of Bionicle who don't have destructive tendencies like guests of Westworld typically do).

For those who are unfamiliar, Westworld is an HBO series based on an old Michael Crichton movie. It's basically about this futuristic, super high-tech theme park populated by incredibly realistic androids made to resemble humans perfectly (referred to as "hosts"), built and controlled by a team of actual humans, and visited by high-paying human customers (referred to as "guests"). It's themed after the wild west (as implied by the title) and encourages guests to pretty much just do whatever they want with no consequences. It's a pretty epic and fascinating show.

I thought this would make a perfect crossover given the nature of the Bionicle universe, especially because the characters are all biomechanical beings.

That’s pretty interesting. It sounds like that something Disney would love to make. It did that for Star Wars.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 5 weeks later...