Zemya's Goods

Zarohum

Zemya.pngOlook, a MNOLG reference. See? Noobs have played MNOLG too. :)I've made several deals on Ebay, in which I got back sets I didn't need. I also need a few pieces for MOCs, or plain old sets that need completion.Wants:Pieces:

Translucent orange upper limbs (Jaller Inika)

Translucent orange sockets (Jaller, NOT Rahkshi eyes)

Sand green socket (Zaktan)

Sand Green Metru thigh (Zaktan)

2 White Vahki legs (Keerakh, Matoro)

4 white upper limbs (hahli Inika)

Laser Crossbow (Kongu)

Matoro's light-up sword

Gold Kaukau

Silver Pehkui (Norik)Lhikan's Hau

Kirbraz/Scodonius Helmet

Sets:

Crotesius ONLY

Knights' Kingdom:

King Jayko (Without catapult)

Lord Vladek (Without Catapult)

Haves:Pieces: I have tons of pieces, including Kanohi and Kanoka. Just ask, or wait for a list in about 2 weeks.I can do customs, including a rust effect (Which I did on a Vahi. It looks awesome. Just saying.) I can mix colors to make almost anything you want. Send a PM and we can negotiate price. Pieces will not be in a condition to be played with, only for display or stop-motion. Please allow 3 weeks after sending your part with your name, address, and the color you want each piece.Colors:Mata RedMata BlueLime GreenMata BrownWhiteBlackMetru BlueMetru RedMetru GreenKeetorangeMata OrangeShiny gold (Can be mixed with yellow and orange to make Voya Gold.)Dark Purple (Danju, Evo)Also, I can do TLR-style Gresh, Mata Nui, and Tarix helmets, along with Hero Factory 1.0 helmets (Excluding Furno.)

:matatu: MISPRINT RED MATATU :matatu:Sets:Onua Mata x2Pohatu MataTuraga VakamaNokama (Missing Kanohi and Trident)Nuju

WhenuaOnewa (Arms in Mata Brown, not tan.)TahnokGahlokLehvakPahrakGresh

Lots of Tohungatons of others. Just ask.-

:onfire: Zarohum :onfire:

Edited by Zarohum

ok, take the photo. if it has pieces i can replace ill probably buy it, and you sure you won't sell the teal? oh, and what light blue and black 01 masks do you have. i have a weakness for those colors :3

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'll take a picture later. It's missing the silver Gali hooks, the mata feet that attack to the side of the tread, the Kanohi, and one of the blue system arch pieces on the back. as for blue and black, all I have are a blue Komau (Which is on Kopeke), a black Pakari, and a black noble Ruru. Not trading the Komau or ruru. Sorry.

D: could you put the pakari on hold for me? and try to put up the pic soon, thx 240th post XD

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

very, but since your moving in 2 weeks and i'm a little tight on cash, could you uh, i dont know, put that on hold or something, because i dont want to spend too much moneyin a short amount of time, ok?

Edited by bulik

I can offer:

• [*]Onewa Metru[*]Vakama Metru[*]Tarix[*]Vastus[*]Tarduk[*]Crotesius[*]Dark Green Rahkshi Head[*]Dark Green Rahkshi Spine[*]Silver Pehkui (Norik)[*]Dark Gold Metru chest[*]Metru Matoran torso (I have a lot, just tell me what colors you'd be interested in obtaining)[*]Blue Pakari[*]Tuma's shield (Tuma never had a shield in set form; I'm assuming you mean the Skrall shield?)[*]Black Matoro Mahri blade[*]Blue Gali hooks[*]Silver Kirbraz/Scodonius helmet[*]Two red Metru arms (Do you mean the piece XPlode used as his lower legs? If not, I don't think the short arm pieces came in red.)[*]Red Metru Torso (Again, this piece didn't come in red. You mean dark red? As in Toa Vakama's torso piece?)

My main interests would be the red Matatu. Otherwise, would you be willing to pay via money order or check for all of these sets and parts?

Edited by Iro: Espiritu de Hierro

plop

I can offer:

• [*]Onewa Metru[*]Vakama Metru[*]Tarix[*]Vastus[*]Tarduk[*]Crotesius[*]Dark Green Rahkshi Head[*]Dark Green Rahkshi Spine[*]Silver Pehkui (Norik)[*]Dark Gold Metru chest[*]Metru Matoran torso (I have a lot, just tell me what colors you'd be interested in obtaining)[*]Blue Pakari[*]Tuma's shield (Tuma never had a shield in set form; I'm assuming you mean the Skrall shield?)[*]Black Matoro Mahri blade[*]Blue Gali hooks[*]Silver Kirbraz/Scodonius helmet[*]Two red Metru arms (Do you mean the piece XPlode used as his lower legs? If not, I don't think the short arm pieces came in red.)[*]Red Metru Torso (Again, this piece didn't come in red. You mean dark red? As in Toa Vakama's torso piece?)

My main interests would be the red Matatu. Otherwise, would you be willing to pay via money order or check for all of these sets and parts?

Ok, sorry. I could swear I saw Tuma's shield... I guess not. :P And for the other ones, I meant Metru Red, yeah. Alright... well, I see that you're only taking money in your trade topic, and I don't really have much right now. if there's anything you need, tell me. Ok, I'll for sure takeOnewaVakamaCrotesiusDark green rahkshi spine" " headPehkuiDark gold metru chestBlue pakariGali hooksKir/Scod helmet And I'm thinking about one of those poisoned Hau Nuva, MoL Kraahkan, and the LoMN Kraahkan... not sure though. Edited by Zarohum

Well, it's not like these are in super high demand, so I think I could maybe try and work out some pricing for you; I'd much prefer just to get rid of some of these sets and take a bit of a loss. I'd be willing to charge four dollars for each Toa Metru, two for Crotesius, and five dollars for the parts and masks, totaling to eleven dollars. I kinda want to stick to the prices for the two Kraahkan and a single Hau Nuva (let me know which variant you'd want), which would be thirty-five dollars by themselves. I'd be willing to sell everything for a flat forty-five dollars and charge no shipping if you wanted the three rarer masks.

plop

Well, it's not like these are in super high demand, so I think I could maybe try and work out some pricing for you; I'd much prefer just to get rid of some of these sets and take a bit of a loss. I'd be willing to charge four dollars for each Toa Metru, two for Crotesius, and five dollars for the parts and masks, totaling to eleven dollars. I kinda want to stick to the prices for the two Kraahkan and a single Hau Nuva (let me know which variant you'd want), which would be thirty-five dollars by themselves. I'd be willing to sell everything for a flat forty-five dollars and charge no shipping if you wanted the three rarer masks.

Ok, I'll probably just take the poisoned Hau Nuva. Any of them, I don't care. Whichever has the most on the right cheek and the least everywhere else. :P

Would twenty dollars including shipping sound good? Also, you'll have to give me a little bit to gather all the pieces for the sets. If the price is good, then I'll PM you when I'm ready to ship.

plop

Tomaku: I have Vakama, Nokama without mask, Onewa without arms, Nuju without arms, Onua, Pohatu, and some Tohunga. See my above post.Kanohi:Red: Hau, Kaukau, MatatuBlue: Huna, Miru, KakamaWhite: KakamaOrange: Ruru, HunaLight Blue: PakariLight Grey: MatatuDark Grey: Ruru, Hau, RauTan: MatatuGold: Hau, Miru, Akaku, Kakama, PakariSilver: AkakuYellow: HauTeal: Miru (Might not trade)Burnt orange/"Peanut butter": KakamaSand Blue: AkakuPurple: Pakari I have multiples of some. If you're interested in them, tell me. I also have some that I would only be willing to trade for a high price. Any Kanohi Nuva? Applebloom: um... $3 each sound fair? with posters and unneeded instructions, $4.

Edited by Zarohum

I have a white Miru nuva. What do you want to trade for the red Matatu?

<--- Already got a white Miru Nuva.Um... probably a set or two.

Toa Norik

Lhikan

Piraka (Not Nektann, Vezon, or Avak.)Jaller Inika

NidhikiKrekkaMutran and VicanTarixVastus

or maybe a bunch of pieces.

Edited by Zarohum

Please put 1 Kongu and 1 Jala on hold if you can. Does 3.50 each with both having posters but not instructions sound fair? If not I'll just want them by themselves.

The instructions and posters are on the same sheet, and actually, I've decided to keep the posters. $6 + shipping sound okay?

I think i have all of that except Reidaks buzzsaw.

Even the spine? Edited by Zarohum

LEGO STORES HAVE PIRAKA SPINES?! They don't even have one in my state. <_< I've only seen the tiny one in Disney world. It's tragic.

Well it is an unofficial lego store but official retailer http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/MODEL_TEAM_Nytt_och_begagnat_LEGO__11158384.htm?ca=11&w=1&last=1 http://www.modelteam.se/index.php?language=en&osCsid=2a166946a39981e3d8a875bcb7a23a41