Smartest Bionicle characters?

Hi, guys!:) We see that there are many Bionicle characters who are proven to be very smart. People like to talk about who are the smartest people in a franchise, like DC Comics and Marvel, because there are a lot of smart people, so my question is this: Who do you think is the smartest in Bionicle? For me, there are some people:

1. The Great Beings - they seem to know their planet and how to build things

2. Makuta Teridax

3. Mata Nui

4. Tren Krom

5. Mutran

6. Kopaka

7. The Turaga of Mata Nui

8. Ekimu and G2 Makuta

9. Ackar and Tuma

10. Nuparu and Avak

11. Takadox

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It probably depends on what you mean by smart. Many of the characters you listed are highly specialized in their field. They are definitely intelligent, but they are each intelligent in their own field. Tren Krom might have the most knowledge, though, outside the Great Beings. I don't know how smart Mata Nui actually is though, especially after he gets to Bara Magna.

CgoezGg.png

Isn't it obvious? The only BIONICLE character with a comprehensive knowledge of all truths is clearly Click. His words transcend our worldly understanding to such a degree that we can only hear them as beetle-like clicking.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it obvious? The only BIONICLE character with a comprehensive knowledge of all truths is clearly Click. His words transcend our worldly understanding to such a degree that we can only hear them as beetle-like clicking.

Are you joking? Papu and Rangi are way smarter than Click. They’re so smart, in fact, that they figured out how to convince the story team they don’t exist.

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

The smartest character is, hands down, Huki. After all, he figured out how to circumvent the frickin' LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE AS DESIGNED BY GREG FARSHTEY to get a girlfriend. Also, he changed his name to stay off the radar for a little while, and now he's called Hewkii. Also, Jaller is a close second, because he did the same thing, but later. 

• Like 1
Evil knows, that hope is afloat.

Where life is enslaved, all can be saved.

Light will unite, what now darkness divides.

Spark the flame of the heart

FOR THE FUTURE TO START.

Read my epic G2 fanfic, Beyond Okoto, and find out what happened after the Toa left Okoto!

The smartest character is, hands down, Huki. After all, he figured out how to circumvent the frickin' LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE AS DESIGNED BY GREG FARSHTEY to get a girlfriend. Also, he changed his name to stay off the radar for a little while, and now he's called Hewkii. Also, Jaller is a close second, because he did the same thing, but later. 

But at what cost?

RIP Brown BIONICLE Sets

2001-2006

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 4 months later...

:kaukau: In the classic 2001-2003 sense of Bionicle, Makuta.  I'm not countin the Great Beings as characters.  The idea of Makuta as a dark being from before time gives him a sense of infinite intelligence.

Other than him, Kapura.  Kapura knows how to move so slowly that he goes fast.  If he can reverse logic like that and make it work out in the real world, what else can he do?  He can probably say, "2+2=2," and through his genius actually change the postulates of mathematics to make it true.

I'd make an argument for the Turaga of Mata Nui. Even if they were not, say, the most intelligent, they ended up having the most knowledge within their sphere of influence (who else on Mata Nui knew anything about Metru Nui before they told them?). And given the final outcome of the series, they did pretty well for themselves, compared to many of the others.

Artakha is probably quite smart, given he has created many things and has probably experienced many things given his age. Plus (unlike the Barraki) he hasn't had a "falling out" with the ruling regime, as it were, and thus lost out on info regarding the most recent developments in the Matoran Universe.

I would argue both Mata Nui and Makuta are not really all that smart. Mata Nui has been asleep for so long that by the time he wakes up he knows basically nothing about his kingdom. And while Makuta may have a mind built for 3D chess, he didn't really foresee the consequences of his success. Otherwise he would have known his gamble never paid off. Hindsight being 20-20 of course, but did he really think no one would stop him from trying to take over the universe?

I want to remember Brutaka after his dive in antidermis. It seems that he knows much about Great Beings'  plans and Teridax and Mata Nui destiny. Also Energized Protodermis creature, who lived on Spherus Magna before Great Beings (as far as I remember it said something like this).

Edited by Tahu_Stars

Tahu_Stars from balljoints.ru

Tahu_Stars01Rus from TTV