Lewa Nuva charging an air Nova Blast (interpretation)

Oh wow, this is NICE! I love the effect, you can almost feel the energy radiating around him; and the way it's disturbing the ground around his feet is a really neat touch, too!

I also really like how you convey such life in the character, particularly the way you do it without deviating at all from authenticity to the set design. It's really effective :D

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Oh wow, this is NICE! I love the effect, you can almost feel the energy radiating around him; and the way it's disturbing the ground around his feet is a really neat touch, too!

I also really like how you convey such life in the character, particularly the way you do it without deviating at all from authenticity to the set design. It's really effective :D

Thank you very much :D

I think that's because I use a photo of the set, posed in my hand, as a reference - so I get the original set design almost perfect :b

• Like 1

This is gorgeous! I love how you use the base set but give more articulation, causing it to look more natural and less stilted.

Also the color selection for the wind bubble is fantastic. I especially love the faded brown that you used for the debris being blown away from the viewer on the other side of Lewa. Great touch.

• Upvote 1