Hello, guys! Its me, JL! Today, on the New BZP, well, its back! HTLAEL, this time given to you by Stormy Publishers, an offshoot of Stormy Studios. Anyways, without further randomness, I give you one of the (self-proclaimed) best most stupid, comedic, and most of all, exciting comedy to have ever graced BZP (Not really). How To Live An Exciting Life! To first start off, if you are just joining us, please visit here to see the previous misadventures. http://www.bzpower.c...howtopic=335200 And now, continuing on with the story....... Chapter 16: Desmond Tiny and the Fatty Note: I have managed to complete my new personal writing style, using Prose to describe everything except for what people say and/or think. :biggrin: Gresh continued across the massive yellow world which was dotted with signs saying "Honey Here!", trying to find Winnie the Pooh's mental manifestation. Each step brought him closer to doom - at the hands of the honey core of this honey planet. Each time he walked, his step went 'Slunk!' and was usually stuck inside the honey floor. He had tried sprinting for a short while. Gresh had felt like a ninja for approximately 10 seconds, as if he was running across water. He had then fainted for around, what, 3 hours? 4? Gresh had no idea. Last time he was in a mind, what seemed like hours had turned out to be just minutes. However, maybe it was just a side-effect. Of being dead. Gresh, mentally tired, looked around for some clues. He had been walking across just a honey world now. Honey apartments with no moving things other than the honey falling back to the ground was there. Honey volcanos spewing hot honey was there. There was even a storm brewing over a honey sea, which hadn't really looked much different from the Honey land. As Gresh continued walking slowly, he spotted a small house. Finally! Gresh started running towards it. After what seemed like hours later, Gresh still hadn't reached it. Each time Gresh saw it, he thought that it was moving away. It probably was. As Gresh walked over to it, he fainted, his regular mind suffering near insanity. Meanwhile.... Furno 2.0: Gresh got in, I guess.Stormer 2.0: Its 2 seconds now....Stormer 2.0: 3 seconds.Furno 2.0: Wow. I wonder how long do we need to take for Gresh to finish. Maybe Nuju was right. We won't be attacked anymore. Suddenly, a white flash appeared, and an avatar of Gresh wrapped in robes probably best used for celestial beings popped out of a dazed Winnie the Pooh, looking like he was insane. Winnie the Pooh: Retreat! Retreat! We must retreat! !!!Stormer 2.0: ._.Furno 2.0: o_o I guess Nuju was right... we aren't going to be attacked......The Furry 5 retreat, sliding off ropes from the balcony like a SWAT team. Over at the other side of the room, a victory cheer came up. The Apartment Inhabitants: The Apartment! Yeah! Nuju walked over to where Stormer 2.0, Furno 2.0 and the ghost of Gresh was standing. Gresh was now no longer in his robes. Toa Nuju: How did it go? What happened?Gresh: You won't believe what happened. I was in his mind for hours! It was torture! But then. I think I got brain cancer, then-Stormer 2.0: Wait, what? It was just 4 seconds! You weren't in there for hours!Gresh: Well, it seemed like it.Furno 2.0: You know what that means, don't you.....Gresh: What?Furno 2.0: You're gonna be supremely old!Gresh: Wait, Wha? No! Thats just wrong. Anyways, let me continue......... Flashback to 2 seconds/3 hours ago.....Gresh dropped like a stone. He felt like his non-existent brain was getting pummeled by primal Bionicles, and a hole in the Honey opened up to encase him. As he fell, he slipped into unconsciousness, only to have a vision. In front of him were 2 beings, standing in a plain white world. Being 1: Gresh, do you know why you are here?Gresh: .... No?Being 2: Gresh, do you know why you aren't here?Gresh: Uhhhhh.... I'm not?Being 1: (Conversing with Being 2) It seems like his brain expectations are a bit .... low. We'll have to improvise.Being 1: I am Destiny. You may call me Destiny.Being 2: Or Desmond Tiny!Destiny: Shut up!Being 2: I am Fate. You may call me Majestic Fate.Destiny: Or Fatty. Hehehe.Fate: Hey!Gresh: Wait, Destiny? Fate? What on earth?Destiny: Improvise! Improvise!Fate: Yes. We are the manifestations of Fate and Destiny. We owned noobs everywhere, and we control a lot of things. You're fate and destiny, Gresh, requires great skill. For that, we must tell you of your talents.Gresh:....... I have talents?Destiny: You are in a mind-state, right?Gresh: No.... I'm dead.Fate: Well, then, you can enter other people's mind?Gresh: Somehow.Destiny: Then yes. You have the talents.Gresh: You speak to me as if I'm some kind of savior or something..... as if I have talents...Fate: Yes?Gresh: Then why, on earth, do those chubby noobs back at the Apartment say I'm an cool dude?*FLASHBACK REJECTION* Stormer 2.0: Wait, what? You told the 2 manifestations of Destiny and Fate...... that we insult you? What the heck!Furno 2.0: Do you know what might happen? They can just say a sentence, and then we might lose our one chance to get a Xbox 360! What's wrong with you, man!Gresh:...... Gaming addicts. *RE-FLASHBACK*Destiny: Its called life, cool dude.Gresh:....Fate: Anyways, you are in a state we call "Transowneder." You have the ability to enter a persons mind, and then, do anything your mind can imagine.Destiny: For example, if you imagined a shield and you could summon it, a shield would appear while you are inside a persons mind.Fate: Any time you are in the Real World, however, you will not be able to control items.Gresh: So, I am basically a god while in a mind.Fate: Yes. But be one with care - tamper with Fate and Destiny, and you may suffer.Gresh: Uhhhh... I won't.Destiny: We will be leaving now. It is time for you to go. You still have a long destiny with your friends!Gresh:...... You mean us calling the Fire Lord a nubname?Fate: Don't worry. You'll find out!Gresh: Wait! One more thing! Whats the difference between Fate and Destiny?Destiny:.......Fate:.......Destiny: (Whisper) Improvise! Improvise!Fate: We don't have time! We'll be sending someone to tell you!!! After the sentence, Gresh felt nausea as if his entire world had been turned around. He looked up. The honey house was far away. Gresh: Well, here goes nothing. HNGGGGGGGGGNGNGNGNGHHHHHHGGG! !!!! !!!! Nothing happens. Gresh: HGNGNGNNGGGHGNNNNNNGNGNG! !!!!! Gresh: Those lieing Celestial Beings. They said I could do anything in a mind! Hmph. Ugh, now I have to walk a infinite distance. Great. I just wish that house was in front of me.... The house is suddenly in front of him. Gresh: Wow! Beast!*FLASHBACK RE-REJECTION!* Furno 2.0: Wow. It actually worked? You actually got a skill?Gresh: Yeah?Stormer 2.0: Well, you should get some more skills... but first, get a life.Toa Nuju: Hehehe.Gresh:.......Furno 2.0: So, what happened next?Stormer 2.0: And how will we know whats the difference between Fate and Destiny?Gresh: Here, let me google that for you.Toa Nuju: Remember to scroll down the the bottom.Gresh: Why?Stormer 2.0: Don't you know? All the best stuff is always AT THE BOTTOM!Gresh: Yeah, well, my bottom isn't the best part of my body. It usually makes noises, and creates brown stuff.Furno 2.0: What happened next? You know, not your body, in the mind.Gresh: Oh, uh, I found Pooh, I made him think he had to go to [CENSORED LOCATION], and when he resisted, I took away all his honey from his honey world.Furno 2.0: Huh. So, I guess to get a Xbox, we have to go to [CENSORED LOCATION] and fight them, huh?Gresh: Yeah. ------- AT THE BOTTOM...... The window was open. Outside, a storm was brewing. Waves lapped up the shores, clouds moved fast, and thunder rumbled. Furno 3.0 looked up at the sky. But as the thunder rumbled once more and lightning flashed in his eyes. a new being was standing on the edge of the window, high above Furno. He looked down at Furno 3.0. Furno had a new body, but a old mind. But he didn't recall anything about a new Toa, or a visiting one. Must be something before his time. The visitor looked down. He had black, silver and white armor. On one hand was a amazing sword. On the other was some kind of gun. His armor held red wings. The new guy looked down at Furno 3.0, and then raised his hand. "Hey." ----- DUN DUN DUN! !!!!! Guess who the guy is in the sneak peak! Also, everyone check out all the other great comedies coming soon, such as Aftermath 2 with additional Purple Parts, Lost Forgotten Souls, Its a Mad House! and loads more! So, I'll seeyah all later. JL out.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 17: Freeze him or disgust him. Toa Nuju: Good job guys! We beat them back! They can't terrorize us anymore!Gresh: All thanks to me.Stormer 2.0: Yeah? And who was it that defeated Winnie the Pooh physically?Gresh: Come at me bro! The two sprint at each other, and Stormer punches at Gresh, who sprints right through him. Gresh: Wait, uhhh.... You can't fight me! Haha!Furno 2.0: Hey, one problem....... Gresh: I'm un-ownedable?Furno 2.0: No.....Stormer 2.0: What?Furno 2.0: We can't play Halo. They took our credit card.Stormer 2.0:....Gresh:...Toa Nuju:...Stormer 2.0: OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why must this have happened? Nuju, you cool dude! You should have told me to just get our credit card back! Now I can't play Halo, and everyone has no cake! its gone wrong, oh, so wrong! Everything will be gone, and we'll be turned into beggars! We'll descend into madness, and-Furno 2.0: Or we can just go and fight back!Stormer 2.0: But.... how?Toa Nuju: Well, I predicted this.Stormer 2.0: Where are they, then? Tell me so we can fight!Toa Nuju: They are uh.... at [CENSORED LOCATION]Gresh:.....Stormer 2.0: Uhhhhh.... I can't see that.Gresh: Uh...... don't break the 4th wall.Stormer 2.0: But we need our credit card back.Gresh: Don't talk like there's an audience! Plus, I know where it is. I put the seed.Furno 2.0: Let me guess. Somewhere stupid, where would mentally scarred brain damaged people go?Gresh: Hey! Im not-Furno 2.0: The roof! Ah hah! Mentally Scarred people go there to kill themselves, while brain damaged people go there for no reason?Gresh:.......Stormer 2.0: Thats actually a good guess.Gresh: Am I really.... a brain damaged mentally scarred green person....??Furno 2.0: Hah! I told you so! ---Outside, a storm is brewing. Lightning, thunder, wind and rain pummeled the ground.--- A few hours later, Toa Nuju has explained to a raging crowd of the problem. Toa Nuju: Well, the 1 problem is, we need a "good" strike team to retrieve the card back.Everyone:.....Takadox: That is literally mission impossible.Fire Lord: Yeah right. I can do it!Somebody: Shut up, Nub!Toa Nuju: Everyone, Shut up! Let me be heard!Gresh: Yeah, let him be-Toa Nuju: ...... (mad look on face)Gresh: Sorry.Toa Nuju: Anyways, the furry no-brainers-Hahli: They stole our credit card! We can't pay for music!Takadox: Just torrent it, stupid!Hahli: Yeah, I'll get a water torrent up your face, you illegal wad!Toa Nuju: SILENCE! Or I'll freeze everyone who talks.???: You just talked. Freeze yourself. Nuju fires a ice beam straight at wear the voice came from..... the window? Suddenly, the Ice shatters. ???: You'll be fine. I'll come back later.Toa Nuju: Oh... you..........Takadox: (Whisper) Wow, he's talking to himself.Toa Nuju: Shut up! Anyways, as I said, we need a team. I don't know who, but we need a team of powerful people so we can fight them off.Random guy from the crowd: Why don't you just freeze them?Gresh: Then I can make them jump off the building!Toa Nuju: Hmmmmmm....... 12 minutes later.....Rooftop door busts open, 70 meters above the ground. A White blob appears, panting like a madman. Mr. Ted: Hey! Its him! (Walks over)Mr. Ted: Hey, little guy! What you gonna do, after panting like an cool dude?Toa Nuju: Don't *huh* insult *uhhhhh* me! *hhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh*....Turt: Or what?Toa Nuju: Or...... *uhhhhh* you face *ugggghhhh* my wrath? I have *hhhuuuuuhhhhh* defeated *uuuuugggghhhhh* my greatest enemy......Turtley: Which is???Toa Nuju: Stairs! !!! *ugghhhhh* And now, you shall *unnnnnnhh* face me!Winnie the Pooh: You'll do what, make Mr. Ted wan't to kill himself?Toa Nuju: Yes! *ugh* You shall..............Mr. Ted: What? Wan't to die? Toa Nuju vomits all over Mr. Ted, regurgitating pizza, cake, coke, coffee, and everything he had in..... wait...... hey! I think the script is messed up! He's regurgitating things 10 times his size! What? Don't make the Wart Mall? What? Don't break the fourth wall? Ok! Sorry! Mr. Ted: ........ OH MY GOD! I STINK! Clean me, Somebody, CLEAN ME! !!!!! The seas, its just there! I need to go, I'll find you guys later! AHHHHHHHHHH! !!!!! CLEANLINESS! !!!!! Mr. Ted runs off the roof, diving for the sea. He manages to make it 50 feet...... down and 10 feet forwards, about to be smashed into bits....... when he is impaled by a sharp branch. Mr. Ted: Ahhhhhh! !!! (Fluff flying everywhere) Herk-Bleagh. *Dies* Toa Nuju: Ha! Hahahahaha! That will teach him! That will teach - *is punted by Turt down the stairs.* Crash! Bump! Ram! *BONK* Sounds of breaking items and screams of fury are heard echoing. Toa Nuju: Nooooooo! !!!! Not the stairs! Not the stairs! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!! Toa Nuju ends up back on the 2nd floor, with Stormer 2.0 and Furno 2.0 staring at him.Toa Nuju: What? *uhhhhhh*Furno 2.0:...... if you had to come down, couldn't you have just gone down one floor and then taken the elevator? I mean, you ran into the stairs when going up, but the elevator was..... 12 feet away!Toa Nuju:....... Nooooooooooooooooooooo! I have been outsmarted! Tricked, by my greatest enemy: Stairs!Stormer 2.0: Yeah, I think his Psychic ability just meant that he was insane.Furno 2.0: Maybe it leads up to insanity.Stormer 2.0: Well, its up to us now.Furno 2.0: For Halo! ---Sneak Peek for JL's Story.....JL: Hey! What the heck! You changed my armor, my weapons..... Dude! I look........ (looks into random mirror somehow where) Awesome! Im a beast!Turaga Chubcacke: Yes, you are.JL: But why?Chubcacke: Your previous armor was limiting you. And your weapons were too inconvenient.JL: What? My weapons, well yeah, but my armor was built for me!Chubcacke: No, it was built for you so that you will always be controlled by the IUPD, so any chance of rebelling with your power will not work. Any time you try to unleash your actual full power, you would have been slightly held back. Storms that could destroy cities would never have been created. Now, though, that limit is gone, but all the good things previously there is still there.JL: And my weapons?Chubcacke: Your sword is made of Celestial Adamant, a very light and strong substance. It is used by the most powerful only, as the Celestial energy can kill the wielder if he is not worthy.JL: Of what?Chubcacke: Of being part of the light, the very strong light. To be a defender.JL: Ok.... so a sword made of one of the strongest substances imbued with Celestial power for me to use to channel my element. And my gun? My long ranged weapon?Chubcacke: Retains its same usage. Except it looks cooler.JL:...... you changed my gun so I looked cooler.Chubcacke: Have you seen ugly heroes? Any?JL:......... I don't think so, never.Chubcacke: Exactly.JL: Okay. 1 more thing - (proud, evil grin on his face) am I the only one with this Celestial Adamant sword?Chubcacke: I don't know. There are a lot of other great swords, imbued with energy, like yours. The user might not know, however.JL: Name them? I wanna know if I hear of these swords.Chubcacke: I think.... Kusanagi? Sevenstrike? Several others which I don't remember their names..... oh, yes! I think there was a sword which had a darker, more selfish energy. Glows blue when being used.JL: Ok..... at least they are rare. ._. What I have learned: Never ever use to many ! symbols.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 18: Furry Kebab Stormer 2.0 and Furno 2.0 ride up a lift, music from the likes of Lady Gaga playing. On the way up, Stormer 2.0 freezes the security camera.Stormer 2.0: Stupid stalkers.When they get to the 19th floor, the top level, a man walks in.Man: You two are the smallest midgets I have ever seen.Stormer 2.0: Uhhhhh.....Furno 2.0: Yes, yes we are.Man: Well, I'll be seeing you around. I hope you don't cause any trouble being midgets.Furno 2.0: No, no we won't.Furno 2.0 and Stormer 2.0 walk up the stairs, and opened up the door. They are greeted by a very.... weird sight. There they were, Turt, Turtley andTurt: All hail Fæx Optimus Maximus!Furno 2.0: Did you guys try and translate that POS' name into latin?Turt: Uhhhhh.......Stormer 2.0: Yeah, he knows a little bit. Nerd.Furno 2.0: Not if it helps! And I don't wear stupid glasses.Stormer 2.0: If you even wore any glasses, they'd be stupid! Their larger than you!Furno 2.0:...... Anyways, Optimus means the Best, and Maximus means the greatest. Problem is, Fæx is-Turtley: Pooh, the best and greatest?Furno 2.0: .....no....... Poo, the best and greatest.Turtley:.......Pooh: Turtley... you did WHAT? You translated my name as..... POO?????Turtley: A mistake! A typo! Not my fault!Pooh punts Turtley..... accidentally smashing him right off the roof.Turtley: Duh-nooooooOOOOOOOO! (Gets impaled by tree branch, on top of Mr. Ted) Herk-Bleagh *Dies*Stormer 2.0:..... Well, that solved the problem.Furno 2.0: If this goes on, we're gonna get a Furry Kebab stick.Pooh: And what will you do, burn us and eat our fluff?Furno 2.0: No. We'll give you to little kids..... kinda like Sunnyside Daycare.Stormer 2.0: Thats fake.Furno 2.0: Dun give.Stormer 2.0: Oh yeah, whats a POS?Furno 2.0: Piece of-Meanwhile, back downstairs.......Gresh: Alright, everyone. Today, we have formed the onion of-Takadox: Union.Gresh:....... Did you just get brain cells?Takadox: Did you just lose brain cells?Gresh: I'm dead.Takadox: Ha! You don't have brain cells!Gresh: ...... Anyways, we have formed the union of the apartment-Takadox: Can we rename it? It sounds stupid.Gresh: Its a great name. I personally named it.Takadox: All in favor of a name change, please say the word "Chicken".Everyone except Gresh says out loud "Chicken". A random guy says 'Why on earth did you ask to say "Chicken"?'Gresh: Hmph. Fine. So, what do we name it?Tahu Nuva Mistika: Senator Council of The Apartment. Or we can just call it the meeting, the council, whatever. All in favor, say Eye.All: Eye.Takadox: There. Also, we need to appoint a leader?Gresh:.......Everyone:............Suddenly, a massive outburst of the words "Me!" is screamed all across the apartment.Gresh: STOP! Alright, until further notice, no leaders. Just a council, of the senators of the apartment.All: Done.Gresh: Ok. The council must consist of representatives of each faction in the apartment. Write down your faction on this sheet of paper. (Holds up paper) Remember, one by one no pushing.---Gresh: Ok. We've got a list. We have ....... 1 group. The meat cutters..... really?Toa Hordika Vakama: We cut meat.Gresh: You sell food. Renaming this to the Food sellers.Toa Hordika Whenua: .......... Noob.-----Meanwhile, back on the roof....Furno 2.0: Ahhh shiz.Winnie the Pooh smashes his hand into the floor, right where Furno 2.0 was standing a few seconds ago. Furno 2.0 sprints away, turns around and shoots ice at Winnie the Pooh's foot. Winnie the Pooh is stuck there, and Mickey Mouse comes over and smashes it. They both turn around and face Furno 2.0, who jumps backwards - straight into the clutches of Turt.Turt: My name is Turt. You killed my brother. Prepare to die!Furno 2.0: .....Winnie the Pooh: Ha! Hahahahaha! You copied that off that woman movie! Hah! Sissy! Sissy sissy sissy! Stupid furry sissy!Turt: Hey! No one calls me a sissy and gets away with it!Turt sprints at Winnie the Pooh, who is still laughing. However, Turt trips, and he is pushed back by the wind, as if it had a mind of its own. Stormer 2.0 freezes the floor underneath Turt, and Turt slides all the way off the roof and - you guessed it - gets impaled by the same branch Mr. Ted and Turtley were at.Furno 2.0: Wow. Thats unlucky.Above him, the Storm continued to grow. Thunder struck, and for a moment, Furno 2.0 thought he saw a dark shadow perched on the TV Antenna. Furno 2.0 shook his head.Stormer 2.0: Hey! If we continue this, wouldn't you guys become a Furry Kebab?Winnie the Pooh: Sure.... if you want to lose this. (Pulls out credit card from a massive hole in his stomach.)Stormer 2.0: Awww! Ewww! That thing was inside of you! Dude!Winnie the Pooh: Well, suckit.Suddenly, a lightning bolt smashes the area, throwing Mickey Mouse forwards. Furno 2.0 freezes the floor some more, and Mickey Mouse slides right off the cliff, screaming a "Yahoooo!!!!" in the process, before getting impaled.Winnie the Pooh: Ugh! Stupid storm! Its like someones helping you. No matter! If lightning strikes me, you will lose your credit card. Strike me, lightning, Strike me!Furno 2.0:........ Wow. Brain damage.Furno 2.0 fires a ice beam at Winnie the Pooh, and it manages to hit the spot where Winnie the Pooh had cut a hole in. Winnie the Pooh drops the Credit card, and Furno 2.0 sprints over. However, Winnie the Pooh grabs it first, and goes into penguin mode.Winnie the Pooh: Try and get your credit card, you evil fluff killers! (Toboggans off the roof.)Furno 2.0:.............Stormer 2.0:.................Furno 2.0: We don't have our credit card. ######.Stormer 2.0: But they left their Xbox 360 up here. We can use that.Furno 2.0: Whoopee! Halo: Reach, here I come!==========================END OF ARC 2==========================Along with a massive sneak peek.---The guy took out a sword, and walked over to Furno 3.0.???: My name's JL. I think some of the other guys here know me, I used to come here.Furno 3.0: Well, I'm not sure. Come on, let me show you around-JL: I don't need showing around. I have intel on everything around here.Furno 3.0: From who?JL: UBN. United Bionicles Nation. Anything more is confidential.Furno 3.0: Okay? Whats that?JL: Kind of like, a group of a hundreds of Bionicle cities, based all around the world. Oh, yeah, I found your credit card. Then I used it all up to make this place a city.Furno 3.0: You did what?JL: I turned your apartment's master bedroom into a Matoran city. I did it at night, so you guys didn't know. You need customs to get in, though. Also, its actually pretty big now. I managed to smash into the opposing apartment, and turned that into part of the City as well. Its your Senator Council of the apartment's city or something. I told them already. Oh yes, I'm also a senator here. New guy.Furno 3.0: Uhhhhhhh.............JL: Also, all the missing Bionicle sets the 12 year old didn't buy has been bought. Is Takadox here? He has brethren. They were the only ones I actually didn't buy. The Barraki and Piraka, I mean.Furno 3.0: Why not?JL: I found them in the dumpster.Furno 3.0:.... fitting.JL: Anyways, you shouldn't be up at 3 AM..... playing Halo.Furno 3.0: Shut up. Its a good game.JL: You're like a guy I know. Anyways, the city has hundreds of Matoran, and the SCOTA also has a special meeting place in your "unedited" apartment. Anyways, yeah. See you tomorrow!And with that, JL flew away.Furno 3.0:...... Back to gaming.---

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 18: Public SceneA new day for everyone. Everyone begins to wake up, except for Furno 3.0, who hadn't fell asleep. Everyone began to do their daily works, thinking it was a normal day. Then-Pahrak-Kal: Ugh. I need the toilet.Pahrak-Kal heads over to the Master Bedroom, hoping to go to the grand toilet there. He takes off... uhm.... his armor pieces? And then opens the door.Pahrak-Kal: WHAT THE-Meanwhile, Takadox is merrily placing nuts on the floor, hoping for some cool dude to slip on them, when he reaches the front door..... which slams open, crushing him into the wall.???: Tell Takadox that his Dumpster Boys are BACK! Along with all the sets that got accidentally thrown off the truck since the 12 year old kid had hijacked it..... and then used it to go 160 kilometers per hour.Takadox: WHAT THE-???: Also, if anything happens to me when I step inside, Takadox is SO dead.???:.... (Steps into room)???: (Slip!) *SMASH* Thats it, Takadox, you are SO FRICKIN DEAD!Lots of ???: YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! FIND TAKADOX! !!!Takadox: Oh, son of a-*FLASHBACK*Takadox: Ha! Hahahah! I've trapped you guys back in your boxes, then locked you inside a suitcase, and then inside another suitcase! Muahahahaha!............ Muahahahahahaha! Now.... where to put you, where to put you....... Ahhhhh..... Welcome to the trash!*FLASHBACK ENDS*Takadox: *Whimpers*------------------------------Loads of sets are riding up the lifts, with a Tahu Mata and a Tahu Nuva on top of the massive pile.Tahu: Well, at least they have to listen to us.Tahu Nuva: Leverage. I love leverage.The two Tahu's hold up a familiar credit card.Tahu: And good thing that retarded international bionicles thing said we had to be the leaders of this retarded apartment and its council or something.Tahu Nuva: Power. I love power.Tahu: *Sigh* You are an cool dude.Tahu Nuva: And you are a retard.Maxilos: Retard? Did you say retard? Join us!Tahu: Don't you just hate titan set? Their big, powerful..... and magnificently dumb.Tahu Nuva: Retards and mentally scarred sets.Tahu: Hey, remember when we were dumped?*FLASHBACK*Tahu: Aww yeah! High speed truck FTW! YEAH! (Gets thrown out of window, along with hundreds of other sets.)*FLASHBACK ENDS*Tahu Nuva: I didn't like it. Thank JL for finding us again.Tahu: We were living a good life though.Tahu Nuva: Stuck in Disney?Tahu: It was cool.Lewa Nuva: If you count being stuck on the roof of Space Mountain fun.Tahu: Hey, I was stuck on the ride. You went the wrong way. Your loss.-----------------Pahrak-Kal looked around him. Hundreds of Matoran were walking around a city built of Lego Bricks and broken things. The city was massive, stretching from this apartments master bedroom to the farthest point of the opposing apartment.Pahrak-Kal: What... The.... Heck??JL: Hey.Pahrak-Kal: Let me guess. You are responsible? Just like giving us our credit card 3 years ago? And then assigning all those auto-pay stuff so if we didn't want to be bothered by cool dudes calling us and coming to our door saying " PAY UP!" and then getting jabbed to death by Visorak or getting punched in the face by Keetongu?JL: Yeah. UBN requested it, I have to do it.Pahrak-Kal: You could always leave us to our merry lives.JL: And get chased all around the globe by thousands of sets twice my size and far stronger?Pahrak-Kal: Long time no see, mate.JL: You're an cool dude. I'd rather not see you. I think the bionicles who got drunk each day and attacked people each night over at disney are more preferable than...... this very retarded place.Gresh: Oh.... ######.JL: Hey! Oh yeah, 1 more thing, I found your body.Gresh:..... What?JL: Looks like you're not dead. You're just in a coma, and the 2 "Good" Titans, Destiny and Fate, pulled you out of there as a practical joke.Gresh:.... So, I'm alive?JL: Wanna see?JL turns behind him, finds a small fridge, and drags out a horribly dirty body which was unmistakably Gresh, except covered in bird feces.Gresh:.... Ew.JL: You have to inhabit this.Gresh: No. Thats disgusting.JL: Uhhhh.... sure.... but...Gresh: But what?JL: You'll die if you stay out for too long.Gresh: Really? I don't think so.JL: Yeah. You'll lose bits of yourself unless you go back into this horribly ugly mess that is your body.Gresh: Oh yeah? What did I lose?JL: Really? Look at yourself. Theres like dents everyone. Including - ew.Gresh:............... I don't wanna die!Gresh jumps back into his body..... and faints from the smell.Pahrak-Kal: At least he isn't annoying.JL: Dump him. I'm finding this stupid council.===========2 hours, 1 riot, and a retarded Titan set smashing the walls down later......JL: Okay! So, your stupid Senate Council of the Apartment has it's first every senate meeting. Today, we have representatives of... Uhm.....Tahu and Tahu Nuva: The 2 Tahu's.Pridak: The Barraki.Zaktan: The Piraka.. hehe....JL: Me. The guy who keeps you all alive.Toa Nuju: The psychic guy.JL: You aren't psychic anymore. Again, practical joke by Destiny and Fate. The 2 Titans... actual titans, not those big sets you see over there. (Looks at Hydraxon) *Whisper* Who are mentally retarded apart from their representative... who is mentally scarred.Toa Nuju: Outrage! I still have my psychic-JL: *Smashes Nuju's face* Did you see that coming?Toa Nuju: ..... No......JL: Summer's over, guys. Destiny and Fate are back to doing their jobs - jailkeeping.Tahu: What.JL: Moving on, we also have Hydraxon of the Association of the Retarded Titans.... or whatever it is... And his, uh, lieutenant, Sugar?Vezon: Sugar! !!!!!!JL: Ok..... Toa Nuju, as the founder of the SCOTA, we say this.Toa Nuju: (Smiles and thinks to himself: Oh my god! I'm getting complimented!) Yes?JL: You are excused from being a .. what is it, senator? from majority voting. Thanks for your listening, we'll be seeing you. *Smashes Nuju*Toa Nuju: What? NooooooOOOO! (Gets thrown forwards.... into the middle of the 0 shaped table, also known as the W.C.)JL: We'll be seeing you when you climb out. Or die.Toa Nuju: *Blub blub blub*JL: Anyways, we need a leader for this retarded SCOTA thing and more members. Uhhhh... request permission to recruit more members?Tahu: Invisible voting says request denied. Too many cool dudes.JL: True. Maybe some other guest stars, if they appear.Tahu Nuva: What?JL: Nothing, nothing. Anyways, lets have a vote. (Slumps on desk) If you are a member and/or representative in the Senate Council of The Apartment, and would like to be leader of the SCOTA, please put your hands up.The 2 Tahu's and Hydraxon put their hand up.JL: We have a stalemate, and must commence voting. Whoever wants a retard to be leader, put your hand up.Vezon/Sugar puts his hand up.JL: Hydraxon, you can vote.Hydraxon also puts his hand up.JL: Whoever wants the 2 Tahu's to be co-leaders of the SCOTA and therefore be able to lead everyone, troll all the noobs, and ....*ahem* Emphasis on....never ever screaming at each other and making a public scene, and also be able to maintain control of the Apartment City, say aye.Tahu: Permission to speak?JL: Shouldn't you be the leader soon? Hm. Go ahead, babble all you want.Tahu Nuva: Why don't you want to be leader?JL: Cos I am lazy, and when I'm not, I'd rather be playing Halo. Also, where is Furno 3.0? Im taking MY Xbox 360 back. It was my credit card, anyways. Anyways, yeah, you guys are the leaders, and I'll be hanging around.Tahu Nuva: Ok. Meeting is adjourned.JL: Oh yeah, I wonder why Pridak and Zaktan didn't talk. (Looks over) Oh. Whatever. At least we didn't have a fight over who's being leader.Pridak and Zaktan are both snoring, kicking each other physically while dreaming. Skills.JL walks away, and asks one of the matoran in the city to ask a Vahki to rescue a white guy in the toilet, or as the matoran are starting to call it, the "Maelstrom".JL: *Sigh* Public scene in 5....4.....3.....2....1.From far away, a massive explosion of fire appears.Tahu: I'm the leader! I'm the older one!Tahu Nuva: I'm the sexier one!Tahu: I'm the clever one!Tahu Nuva: I'm the stronger one!JL: *Sigh* If they get drunk again, I wonder what will happen.Pridak: Huh? What?Zaktan: Is it finally over? Whats this about? Tahu VS Tahu? Whats up?Tahu Nuva: I'm the better one of the two, so I'm supposed to be the leader! We voted!Pridak: Wait... you guys voted who would be the leader.... without us?Tahu:......... Oh %^&*.Pridak: Barraki, ATTACK!GS Form. Not like anyone shall use it. :3Name/Nickname:Species: (Please limit to stuffed animals and Bionicles+Hero Factories, although custom species/Humanity is accepted)Powers: (Mask powers, elemental powers, physical powers, everything.)Background/Backstory:Physical Appearance:Personality:Special Features:Weapons:

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Entertaining, though there are two flaws I'd like to point out:-vomit jokes are disgusting and usually I give up on a comedy once I see them, though I won't now-less biased gaming discussion (maybe some Assasin's Creed, Zelda, Mario, Battlefield...less biased) Owait Pokemon is in old topic :3 Besides that, good job. The Honey World was epicsauce. And maybe I'll GS later :3

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

The Honey World was epicsauce.

More honey worlds will happen when Destiny and Fate decide to prank people again. If there is still a place for them to live. :o Chapter 19: Electric Car. Just outside the Senate House....... Tahu: I won't kill you, for now. We have bigger issues.Tahu Nuva: You cant kill me. I'm the better one.Pridak: You BOTH are worse than me! You know why?Tahu Nuva: Why? Oh, and by the way, don't be racist and say you are white. Turn around.Pridak: (Turns around) What? Oh. A long line of Onu-Matoran were staring at Pridak. Zaktan: Well.... Uhhh.... Piraka! To War!Takadox: Yes, what do you want, Pridak?Pridak: These 2 Hotheads have taken the crown! We must get it back!Tahu: There ain't no crown, but if there is, I'm the one with it!Pridak: Give it to me!Mantax: No, to me! I'm the biggest, baddest Barraki!Tahu: Go away, buffalo boy!Tahu Nuva: What? Anyways, It's MY CROWN!Tahu: Mine! You're head is so bumpy, it'd fall off whenever you wore this invisible crown!Zaktan:...... Uhhhhhhh....... Am I supposed to be... fighting? Zaktan smashes his weapon into Tahu Nuva, who blocks and counters. All the Barraki and Piraka also fight, and both Tahu's ignited their swords. Hakann: Ahhhh! Hot hot hot! I need a medic! MEEEDDDIIIIC! !!! *Runs out of battle scene* All the Piraka attack Tahu while all the Barraki attack Tahu Nuva, conversing and conversing, until they were out of the city, and in the apartment. Pridak smashed Tahu, and he went flying right through the corridor and into the living room. Zaktan does the same to Tahu Nuva. As they walk through the corridor, Zaktan looks at Pridak. Zaktan: Just to let you know, I'm getting the crown.Pridak: What? No, Its mine! I'm having the crown. As both forces suddenly begin to fight each other, Carapar is knocked into a room. Carapar:....... Me no like. Me sad *sniff sniff* Outside, The Tahu's looks are the very fine carpet they were about to roast, with a packet of chips on top. Both of them heated up the carpet, and tossed it on top of the 2 fighting forces. Thok:.... Great. *SIZZLEEEEEEEEEEE* Tahu Nuva grabs one side of the carpet, and pulled it down, and then pushing it to Tahu. All the forces were encircled in a very hot carpet. They dragged them out of the Balcony, and threw them out. Suddenly, all the ants had a great question in their mind: Why was there loads of sissies screaming, and why was there a gorilla mating call? Tahu: Annoying bunch. Minutes later....... Hakann looked around, crouched, eyes scanning the horizon-through the window. He was hoping for escape. To look for fortune! And a medic. To -Hakann looked around, to make sure no one would follow him. No one. He jumped out the window, and then remembering there was actually going to be a fall and he wasn't superman. Hakann: I need a medic.......*WHAM* OOF! What the.... Hakann is stuck in a tree, with nearly no way off apart from jumping. Luckily there was another tree to jump to. Unluckily, this tree was higher up. Hakann: Great... now....???: Come over here!Hakann: Who? What? Who are you? ........... I don't have any money!???: Im not a beggar, but I need your help!Hakann: Uhhhh.... you're still begging but whatever. Where are you????: In the sea!Hakann: Ok....... Do you promise me fame and fortune????: What? Whatever! Yes!Hakann: Ok! Coming! Hakann walks over to the railing which barred the road to the sea. He looked out. Hakann: Oh *%^! Over the edge was a dolphin, who was in the ocean, polluted and stuff. Dolphin: I need your help! The world is polluting the sea! My race is becoming extinct!Hakann: ........ So? We can eat you!Dolphin: I can promise you fame and fortune.Hakann: Yes? What do you need?Dolphin: Save the environment! I will be waiting when you are done!Hakann:........ Uh..... (Mind formulating a .... "great" plan...) I'm on it! Meanwhile, up in the Apartment......Tahu: ######.Tahu Nuva: ######. They both stare at the ashes that were once tasty chips on a carpet. Both: ###### you. Tahu: So...... You. Pay up.Tahu Nuva: What? You're the one who did this! You are to Toa of Fire here!Tahu: And you? Just because you have a shiny chest, doesn't mean you aren't a Toa of Fire!Tahu Nuva: You are more firey!Tahu: You have the Nuva thingy in your name! Makes you the better fire user!Tahu Nuva: Hah! That means that you admit that I'm stronger!Tahu: No, I'm admitting that YOU are paying up for frying the chips! Pahrak-Kal walks through the doorwar, and looks at the ashes on the floor. Pahrak-Kal: Uhh.... guys...Tahu: Stay out of this, ballhead!Pahrak-Kal:... Ballhead? Whatever. By the way.... you guys are... arguing... over chips?Tahu Nuva: They cost money!Pahrak-Kal: Thats the thing. We used to be very poor. Heck, Whenua over there, he was a beggar for.... 2 hours. He failed, his small cup got spat in, but still.Tahu: ....Exactly! Now he burnt the chips!Tahu Nuva: No, you did!Tahu: You wanna check the fast motion replay from the security cameras? Wait, what cameras?Pahrak-Kal: See, thats the thing. We're running a city, and, well, we are... Rich.Tahu:..... Rich?Tahu Nuva:.... How Rich?Pahrak-Kal: Rich enough that we can donate 1 million dollars HK$ to some crazed guy looking to "help" the environment and still retain enough to buy a supercar and a private jet.Tahu:....... :oTahu Nuva:..... ######.Tahu: ######.Both: ###### you, Pahrak-Kal, for not telling us.Pahrak-Kal: Oh, %^&*! Hakann suddenly walks in through the door, and shouts towards them. Hakann: Hey, uh, can you give me some money? I'm raising money for the environment.Tahu: Whatever, take 1000,000$ from this credit card. (Throws over credit card)Hakann:.... Uh, thanks. 10 hours after Hakann figured out how to take out the money, and then take out 1 million $.......... Hakann is driving around in his new "car", driving over to his fellow Piraka, who had managed to get out of the carpet of doom. Hakann: Whatsup, homies! Look at my new electric car! I did it for the environment!Zaktan:.......Thok: Dude.... thats a..... electric.Hakann: Yeah!Thok: A electric.... RC car.Hakann: For the environment! (Drives into city)Hakann: Hello, everyone! Look at the great Hakann, in his great electric! All donations for the environment appreciated!Matoran: What? No. 20 people like you tried to scam me in the course of the last 2 hours. Go away.Hakann: .....I hate you. All donations appre- Oh ^&*% the dolphin! Hakann drives his car out of the city, out of the apartment, into the lift, down, and over to the sea. Hakann: Look what I did for the environment, Dolphin!Dolphin: (Dead)Hakann:...... Oh. ######. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hm. Yeah. Looks like a major plotline is heere :::::OOOOOOO Chapter 20: MeThe Matoran walked through the city. His name was Chaduk, and he was a news reporter in the newly built city.And he was late.You would think that the previous 20 times of him being late would have taught him something, but it only taught him this: Never trust a Taxi.Chaduk checked his watch. 10 minutes late. He looked at the place the Taxi was in- it had stopped at a red light. He paid the cabbie, and got out, deciding to run.Gosh, running was hard. It was like walking except you had to jump, you had to go faster, and most of all, you looked a bit stupid if you did it wrong.By 10 seconds, Chaduk was exhausted. He caught the next Taxi.It was the same Taxi he ditched 12 seconds ago.Taxi Driver: Didn't work well, did it. (Sneers)Chaduk: Just go.Chaduk arrived at his destination 20 minutes late. It would have been pretty bad if it was a more official interview.Interviewing a homeless psychopath was NOT official.Chaduk sprinted into the alleyway, and looked at the matoran sprawled on the floor. This guy had always talked about having psychic visions, of the way the world ends.The way the world ends.That had been the reason Chaduk was sent - to get a written interview.Chaduk: *Ahem* Hey, uh, We talked a few days ago about your, visions?The guys stayed silent.Chaduk: You awake? *shakes the guy*The guy's head toppled off, his neck being severed.Chaduk: ......^&*!--------------------Chaduk looked around, in the police department. He was waiting for the inspector to come in. As he did, Chaduk looked at him. He was small, chubby, but he looked as if he was new to this body. He squirmed around, and always moved his spectacles. Unlike most of the Matoran, he wore a black jacket, a hat, and black trousers. Weird indeed. What was more weirder was the heart shaped clock that hung on his neck. Chaduk stifled his giggle.The inspector sat down.Inspector: My name ... is Detective... Inspector..... Me.Chaduk: You?Me: Me. My name is Me. Weird name, I know. weird family.Chaduk: Uhhh... ok. So, what are you here for?Me: You are Chaduk, are you not?Chaduk: Yeah?Me: Alright, Mr. Chaduk, I just need to ask you a few questions, all that stuff. Can I call you Chaduk? Not Mr. Chaduk? I feel we've become acquainted in these past few seconds. Now I feel like we've become friends. Great friends. Can I call you Chaduk?Chaduk:...... Ok?Me: Thanks. Thank you very much. Its very important that you feel relaxed and comfortable around me, Chaduk. Its important we build up a level of trust. That way, I'll catch you completely unprepared when I suddenly accuse you of murder.Chaduk: What?Me: Oh, Oh my. That wasn't supposed to happen.Chaduk: I didn't kill the guy, Inspector Me!Me: Could we go back to building that nice feeling of trust?Chaduk: Listen to me. I was arranged to meet him that time, to interview him. I arrived when he was dead. I didn't kill him!Me: You would be very surprised once you hear how many times we hear the 'He was already dead' excuse in our line of work. Or, maybe you won't. I don't know about that. Maybe I do. The point is, Chaduk, its not looking good for you. Maybe, if you tell us everything you know, we'll go easy on you.Chaduk:... Ok.Me: Alright. So, lets begin. What was your relationship to the corpse?Chaduk: The corpse?Me: Yes, the corpse. The dead guy.Chaduk: I'm a journalist. He's a guy I was going to interview.Me: About?Chaduk: Not much..... He is, or was, a conspiracy guy. A homeless one.Me: Conspiracies? You mean what the senate always covers up? Such as fights, money, getting drunk and throwing fire at each other?Chaduk: No, not really... He was more like.... Its a long story.Me: I don't have anywhere to be. Its a long session.Chaduk: Right. For the past few weeks, all around the world, people have been talking about jails. The UBN being afraid. Something about..... Titans.Detective Inspector Me's eyes seemed to glow for a second. His heart-shaped clock seemed to tick louder.Chaduk: It was pretty small at the time, so I wanted to get a interview, a article, about it so I can get a secure job. So, I got details on stuff such as urban legends and historic legends. Both. Stuff about some thousand year historic series of wars. One of them was called the Titan war, or something. At first, people thought it was fake. But then, new ones popped up. Jails not holding, Destiny and Fate doing lots of things, and, well, some people claim there will be a second war. With Toa, throwing lightning, shouting... and a bunch of cool dudes.Me: So, its about superheroes? Toa fighting for the world?Chaduk: No, not like superheroes. I think, more like a actual battle, with a Toa team trying to fight against these... Titans.Me: Ahh. So, did the corpse say he was a superhero?Chaduk: Him? Oh, no. He had visions. Yeah, thats what he said. Visions. He had them a lot, scaring him a lot. He went to psychiatrist after psychiatrist, and none could do anything.Me: What did he see?Chaduk: He saw the apocalypse. He saw snippets of something like the Titan War - all of them slowly reviving, their armies coming back, to try and take over the world.Me: And you believe him?Chaduk: What? No. Of course not.Me: So what do you think?Chaduk: I don't know. Maybe, it was real. It probably won't happen though.Me: Ah. I see. Thats great.Chaduk: You seem awfully happy. Why is that? You accused me of murder!Me: Oh, I was joking. Unless it was true, in which case I retain the right to say 'I knew it from the first place!'Chaduk: Huh?Me: Hm. Whatever. Anyways, did the corpse tell only you?Chaduk hesitated.Me: You hesitated.Chaduk: ... I what?Me: You hesitated. I'm a detective. I detect things.Chaduk:.... Anyways, I don't know about that. But I THINK that he told a really old female matoran.Me: You think she killed him?Chaduk: What? No! She's someone's great-grandmother!Me: Old people can kill to.Chaduk: I know, but.....Me: Do you think she's a ninja?Chaduk: No, for gods sake, she's supremely old!Me: I want you to think about this very carefully, Chaduk. Have you ever seen her with a sword?Chaduk: What?Me: How about throwing stars? Those... shuriken thingies.Chaduk: This is just ridiculous.Me: Have you ever seen her dressed up as a ninja? That would be my first clue.Chaduk: What the heck? What kind of detective are you?Me: I am the kind that is determined to get to the bottom of this very curious mystery. Thank you for your co-operation. My colleague will be seeing you soon. Good bye!Chaduk:.........Me walked towards the door, and he got out, pushing the door just enough to click it shut. All was silent for one second. Then another person walked in, holding a notebook.Matoran: Mr. Chaduk? My name is Detective Inspector Dunoon. Sorry to keep you waiting.Chaduk: Don't worry, the other inspector kept me busy.Dunoon: What other inspector?Chaduk: The one who just left.Dunoon: Who would that be?Chaduk: Detective Inspector Me.Dunoon: Detective Inspector You?Chaduk: No, Me.Dunoon: You? You need to get your brain checked. I know just who. That Doctor.....Chaduk: Who?Dunoon: Here, go to this address, meet the guy. It'll give the cops a good time.Chaduk: Where's that? This isn't a address. Its a .... babies drawing of a location!At the location.....Witch Doctor: NEXT!!!!Rawjaw: Bringing him in, Sir!Chaduk: Hello, Doctor.Witch Doctor: Ahhh, sit, my stupid patient!Chaduk: What?Witch Doctor: Nothing.Chaduk: Who are you?Witch Doctor: I am Witch Doctor.Rawjaw: He's a Doctor.Witch Doctor: Yes I am. Rawjaw, give me my hammer.Rawjaw: Yes sir, right away.Chaduk:.... Ok?Witch Doctor: Alright. The first step is to know the problem. So, Mr Patient, what is your problem?Chaduk:.... I'm not sure, the cop told me to come.Witch Doctor: Let me see. Hmmm... Rawjaw, hand me that hammer.Rawjaw: Here. (hands over hammer)Witch Doctor: Now, this will not hurt at all, but instead, determine what your problem is. You won't even speak!The Witch Doctor smashes the hammer into the head of Chaduk.Witch Doctor: Ah! You see? You aren't speaking! And..... yes! You have head concussion, which can lead to brain damage!Chaduk: (Unconscious)===========Outside, on the balcony of the apartment......Me is dialing his phone.Phone: *Ring Ring* Hello?Me: If it isn't my friend..... Destiny. The Titan of Destiny.Destiny: Hello, Me. Or should I say, Meddler. The one who has his own dice of destiny.The Meddler: And it has rolled. You were going to keep your brothers unconscious and in Jail. That was what you were doing, even after the original visions.Destiny: We are letting them out.The Meddler: Of course you are. I meddled, didn't I? And if you don't follow the rules of the Meddling..... well, we don't want THAT happening, do we?Destiny: Our ..... evil Brethren will be fighting a war by next year. This year will be spent reviving them.The Meddler: I love having chaos and destruction. Oh, how it always agonizes me with fun.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Finally hauled myself to write. I HATE MYSELF! I just hate staying awake at 4 AM and not being able to fall asleep.... fully knowing tmrw is going to be the start of Focus Week, kinda like a field trip, except Its a week long for me. I wish I was at Canada with my mac and internet. Then, I can talk to you guys without having to stay awake so much. Not like I want to, it just happens! I drank too much coke! And tomorrow I will need more, but then I'd stay awake again! Whats with me! I'll stay midget for life! Halloween Special: A V3ry H4ppy H4110w33n! Its the night of Oct 31, and everyone is staying up. Inside the city, Matoran prank each other while giving each other candy, and as the Bionicles living in the apartment head out for trick or treating with humanity, Pridak decided to trick everyone. He lay on a bed, with a bedsheet of spider webs, and with moans of pain. Tahu Nuva walks past, and as you can all guess.... its not a good day for them both. Pridak: Ohhhh! Uhhh, the pain!Tahu Nuva: What pain. And get off that stupid bed.Pridak: Great pain! I can't move! And these cobwebs-Tahu Nuva: No. Tissue with tape on them. Not webs. We aren't stupid, Pridak.Pridak: Oh, the Irony.Tahu Nuva: Feeling well, are we?Pridak: UhhH! Ahhh! The pain! Plastic cancer!Tahu Nuva:... What?Pridak: I can just see it all, blacking out! The pain!Tahu Nuva: You don't have pain, and its blacking out because the sun is going down.Pridak: No! You must save me! The pain! It hurts!Tahu Nuva: I'll save you when I get the cure. As Tahu Nuva walks out into the living room, he finds several Barraki reading a sheet of paper. Kalmah: Dear Pridak. My name is Dr. Kadirp.Tahu Nuva: *Facepalm*Kalmah: We here at Ikarrab medical division have found a cure for plastic cancer. However, we are not sure if it will work fine and we need a very nice, dashing test subject.Tahu Nuva: *Facepalm* What a disgrace.Carapar: Uhhhhhh...... first time mail got Pridak?Nocturn: First time Pridak got mail. About cancer, wow! I wonder why. Our great leader must be a hero, having helped create this!Kalmah: We would like you to inject yourself with this serum. However, to make it work, you need a massive amount of tiny living organisms named kcubs-Tahu Nuva: Do any of you see the stupidity of this? Living organisms of Bucks? Does he really want money?Kalmah: Be quiet. *Ahem* These organisms live only on one thing: Money. You will have to take all your money, and inject it into yourself.Nocturn: Huuuuuh! We must help our great leader! Please, Tahu, give us all your money?Tahu Nuva: I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life. --- Tahu: So, what are we gonna do when we the sun comes down?JL: Trick or treat.Tahu: And how do we do that? We live in an apartment - we have to go up and knock, and then we'd just stand there.JL: Do you not know of the myth?Tahu: What?JL: My god. You don't know!Tahu: So?JL: You're stupid!Tahu: .....JL: No offence.Tahu: What about this myth.JL: Here, a scroll. A scroll, carried by 2 Vahki, is dragged out of nowhere. "" Legend of the Master of Halloween.Hundreds of years ago, a king of "" JL: Wait a second. Why are we even doing this?Tahu: Doing what?JL: This! Celebrating halloween! Its just ..... boring!Tahu: What did you say???JL: Its boring. Plus, their sweets. Sweets! Who on earth enjoys sweets? They never sell any good ones in this human city. All the people who work at 7-11 are cool dudes! *FLASHBACK*Toa Vakama Hordika: Welcome to 7-11 how may I help you?*FLASHBACK ENDS*Tahu: But its halloween! We have to?JL: Who said? Its boring! Its annoying! Its so.... friggin sleepy. *Dozes off while standing with his eyes open* He was slapped awake by a Vahki. JL: Hm? Tandoori Curry Chicken? Huh? Oh.... Hey, Tahu. What happened to when you died?Tahu: What?JL: Y'know, *yawn* When you were impaled by a tree branch and then smashed into by a car, and then held hostage by a policemen even though you were dead.Tahu:............. --- Tahu Nuva: Why.... do I have to do this. The Toa of fire turned around to look at the claws and swords of each Barraki present. Tahu Nuva: *Sigh* Pridak! You got mail! He walks into the bedroom, and shut the door. He tossed onto the bunch of tissues a piece of letter. Pridak: What? Oh, the pain! *Reads letter in 2 seconds* Oh, yes! A cure! (Jumps out of bed) Please, give me the money! I really need it!Tahu Nuva: Not much pain now, eh?Pridak: Ahhhh!! Im dying! I'm so dying! I'm so drunk!Tahu Nuva: How do you get dru- wait, so you're the one who stole my 6-pack beer?...........................Pridak:... Uh oh. 20 seconds later, Pridak is sprinting away from a bunch of C4, his bottom on fire.Tahu Nuva: NO PAIN NOW, EH!Pridak: IT WAS JUST A TRICK OR TREAT!Tahu Nuva: YOU WERE GONNA TAKE MY MONEY! --- Tahu: You mean you had a 3 hour dream while all you were asleep for a second?JL: No, I mean I saw you die.Tahu: I can't die.JL: Really? How, some miraculous god is going to save you from death after you are impaled from the back by a very long and sharp stick?Tahu: No....JL: Yeah. Also, Lewa's making a move on Gali, apparently.Tahu: WHAT? That guy better not do anything, or he's gonna get his butt kicked so hard he'll land in an alternate dimension. (Runs Away)JL:.... Trick or treat! Hmmm.... That's weird.Takanuva: (Walks over) What's weird?JL: Halloween. When has it ever been about tricking or treating? That was just because a bunch of sadistic kids decided to do big-people stuff and get candy. If it were me, I'd beat them up.Takanuva: So? We get to prank people!JL: I know! Remember when we hosed on the Rahaga?Takanuva: You mean a few minutes ago?JL: Yeah! Its fun! Enjoyable! Not like the very scary feeling you should be getting when its halloween!Takanuva: You could always go to those scary places, y'know, kinda like a house which people walk through, and then they are scared with chainsaw killers and jars of eyeballs.JL: Yeah, but its not about this. Its about fear! Death! Killing people and roasting them for dinner! -- Antroz was not keen on this. Here he was, sitting in his newly bought car, which he had bought with the stolen money. Of course, that was the perfect plan. Until he realized he couldn't drive. Not that he couldn't push the pedals.Shadows could push them. Problem was, he didn't know how to drive around. He had resorted to finding a booklet to teach him, and he had drove the car to the shop. Apparently, he was now a Halloween haunted car, having destroyed property. Lots of it. So he had called over Vamprah to teach him how to drive. Vamprah, however, probably didn't know how to drive herself. Vamprah: Alright, I flew here as fast as I could because you promised me the Steak dinner. Now, why do you need me?Antroz: I don't know how to drive.Vamprah:....Antroz: What?Vamprah: What evil villain doesn't know how to drive? Apart from that one, of course. ==Fire Lord: I am not a NUB!!!== Antroz: But I was never taught!Vamprah: Oh, you sissy. You don't need to teach. Here, I'll teach you. You got the pedals and stuff?Antroz: Yeah.Vamprah: Alright. Drive that way. They headed out onto the road. Vamprah: Why are you slowing down?Antroz: Theres a stop sign.Vamprah: Don't worry. Stop sign, just a suggestion. No one will hit you. Antroz gunned the engine, right past the stop sign. A car beside him suddenly swerved, screaming out a cuss word at the "Prankers" as he crashed. Vamprah: See? No one hit you. Ahh. Why did that guy go so slow? Alright, honk the horn.Antroz: I'm pretty sure we're in a school zone. We shouldn't go fast.Vamprah: Its ok. Children run fast. They approached a car which had stopped in front of a kids passing. Vamprah: Go around. Go around! Antroz blasted right past, where a kid wearing a haunted halloween mickey mouse costume screamed like a sissy, and was tossed up high in the air. He landed very painfully, scaring another 10 kids. Vamprah: Alright. Get on the highway.Antroz: Thats an off-ramp.Vamprah: Its a shortcut! Now, get on before someone gets off! The car drove up the off ramp, causing one car to swerve and stop, which caused another car to crash into it. Both exploded, creating a Skullface of flames. People honked, mad at the horrible drivers.Vamprah leaned out the window, and shouted backwards. Vamprah: Wow, you guys blind? Drive carefully! We don't want any deaths! Fool! Alright. Slow down.Antroz: But I'm under the speed limit!Vamprah: Everyone on the highway drives fast. So you must be very careful. Antroz slowed down, and 2 cars behind him kept on honking at the Halloween pranker. Behind them, a car swerved to avoid impact... and another car crashed into it, going up in flames of fury. Vamprah: Alright, change the lane. Change the lane. Antroz peered out the window, at the rear-view mirror. Vamprah: Why are you peering out of the window?Antroz: I'm shoulder checking!Vamprah: Don't worry. Keep your eye on the road. Antroz changed lane, pushing a car to the other side of the freeway, which caused another car to fly off the road... into the ocean. Vamprah: Take a left.Antroz: I can't! Its a one way street.Vamprah: Its ok, we are going one way! Antroz turned left, and all the cars heading to the right swerved and crashed. More victims to a Halloween night. Death and pain. Vamprah: Alright. Park the car. Antroz drove the car into a parking space, taking up 2. He shifted it to reverse. Another car honked at him and drove away. Antroz: Alright. Lemme straighten out-Vamprah: No. You take up 2 spaces and nobody can scratch your car!Antroz: Alright, Vamprah. Thanks for teaching me how to drive.Vamprah: You're very lucky! You see all those accidents just now? Just stupid people!...... Now, for my steak dinner. Antroz tossed Vamprah a frozen piece of meat which he had stolen from the meat-cutter. Antroz: Fry it yourself. (Walks into Apartment.)Vamprah: You don't fry steak, stupid! You owe me, spike-face! ---- JL watched the TV, showing around 6 accidents with explosions and fires. JL: Yes! Death! Fear! Its happening! Its happening! Halloween! Its here!Kopaka: No.JL: Huh? Tell me why no.Kopaka:... No.JL: Yeah, well, that means I'm correct. Real Halloween!Kopaka: ..No.JL:... I bet you can't say anything other than no, thanks to some psychological problem. Am I right?Kopaka: No.JL: Well, can you tell me why are you saying no so many times?Kopaka: No.JL: Are you trying to be repetitively repetitive?Kopaka: No....JL: Or make me mad? Really mad? Because I'm about to kick you right now.Kopaka: Nope.JL: I kick you! JL kicked Kopaka. ---Tahu Nuva is on fire. Literally. And his sword is on Pridaks neck, who was being pushed into a wall with a bladed choke. Tahu Nuva: REALLY? AND YOU STOLE ALL THE MONEY ALREADY? You expect me to give you money... which we don't HAVE? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?Pridak: No! It wasn't me who stole the money! It wasn't! Please, believe me!!!!Tahu Nuva: And my 6 pack? You stole my 6 pack!Carapar:.... Uhhhh.... Methinks you have no abs.Tahu Nuva: No, my 6 pack beer! This cool dude got himself drunk just to make it look like he got cancer! It doesn't even look like cancer!Pridak: No! I didn't steal anything! He did (Points at the guy who enters through the door, AKA Antroz)Tahu Nuva:... YOU STOLE ALL MY MONEY?Antroz: Oh darn! How'd you find me? (Runs out of door)Tahu Nuva: Come back!!!.....Pridak: I can't believe that worked out so well.Mantax:... Yeah. But we don't have money.Pridak: Oh, we'll find another plan. We always do.Ehlek: May I remind you that we find another plan because our old ones always fail?All: Shut up, Ehlek!

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(Im pretty sure its) Chapter 21: A new fight - this time, a long one. Mebiox, Titan of Space, walked into the apartment. Not one person living there stopped him. He examined Zaktan trying to peel a banana. He watched as Brutaka slipped on the banana. And he watched as Zaktan and Brutaka starting fighting, destroying the banana.What he came for would be cake. Easy to slice, easy to destroy. But destroy? As the first step against the Titan war, he would ravage their city. Destroy it? Yes. Change it, morph it, everything. Space can do that. Change all that space.As he walked through the corridor, he watched as Tahu and Tahu Nuva starting to sword fight in the middle. Not caring for the damage, he walked right in between them; The red hot fires did nothing to the armored calves of Mebiox, and both Toa of Fire suddenly had their great "What The" That they would ponder for the rest of their lives. But for now, the invisible Titan headed over towards the living room; and therefore, the Toilet. The massive, 3 foot tall Titan stepped in. While he would have been massive to the Toa and Matoran, he was not large at all with the other 11 Titans. In fact, he was the second youngest-the youngest, and also the leader, was his brother, the Titan of time. Still, powerful as they were, they still had laws to follow, in order to not destroy the balance between order and chaos. Who would want that? War forever, death forever, and nothing to rule. Ruling. Yeah, that was what the titans wanted. To rule. Mebiox stepped into the city, made of lego bricks, plastic and aluminum. Mebiox tried to think back to the rules. The ancient rules of Chaos and Order. What were they? He managed to remember 1. Just a 1 - pretty good for being dead AND trapped while dead. Having been defeated once by heroes, he had hated being chained with his annoying brothers while his cousins, The controllers, Fate and Destiny, had stood by eating the greatest food produced in that time age. The rule he remembered was this: Nobody not in the fight were not to be harmed unless they were in the way of the fight. And with that, Mebiox moved the space of all the citizens of the city into a house in the US, scaring a bunch of people out of a house, and scaring the few hundred Matoran, Toa, Vahki and whatever else was in the city into unconsciousness. Or was that from the nausea? Hmmm. Mebiox wondered. He closed the teleporters, and closed the hole in front of his eyes so he wouldn't be seeing the house. He looked at the city, held out his hands, and in front of him were a criss-cross of flames. Mebiox turned around, enveiling himself, to stare at the two Toa of Fire he had just pushed around. Tahu widened his eyes. Several others in the room dropped their candy and teddy bears. Stormer 3.0 dropped his NDS, and a splinter flew towards Mebiox.A portal opened in the trajectory of the shard and another behind Stormer. There was a loud smack as Stormer 3.0 was impaled by his own NDS. Stormer 3.0: Argh! Mutilated by my own gaming device! Mebiox stared around him. Warriors of the UBA. Focusing half his energy of transformation, he turned to fight them. And fight them he did. Cake, Satay sauce and chocolate chip cookies were thrown at Mebiox, whose portals made everyone hit themselves. Mebiox looked at all the unconscious plastic beings, and then took a look at himself. He was plastic too, at least in this world. In the other world he was going to right now, he would turn back into a warrior. He finished creating the portal, and leaped in. The only person who followed was JL, who had just come in holding donuts. JL looked around, looked at the portal, and realized at once what was happening. ======== The present. JL looked around him, on the island of Mata Nui. He looked down on the floor, and saw the massive hole shaped just like his armor. He scratched his body. It hadn't felt right, that fight. Just getting hurled around different dimensions. He looked around the mountain, which he had called Mata Nui in honor of not being original and having brainless plastic beings for associates in the council. Course, he couldn't talk about that while in the human world. But in this world, everything was just as it was - steel, epic steel, awesome steel. He looked around the island of Mata Nui. It wasn't exactly that. It was just a carbon copy of the land, taken from video games and maps; everything else not natural such as the Onu-Wahi caves and all the villages were just being constructed - originally - by the matoran. All of this had been happening after their original city stretching across several apartments had been warped. Everything in it had been changed, originally becoming just destruction. The toa of lightning had just in the knick of time convinced the Titan to stop. How, he didn't know. But he was pretty sure his donut bribe had helped. Still, the Titan was still an enemy, and he had managed to glean from the future that creating the island AND the sea.... would lead to great pain for everyone in the apartment. That, though, he knew might be true. As matoran re-relocated to the city, JL watched as they walked around. Carnifex. Guardians, fighters. Usually don't talk much, but fight really well. JL knew that if he fought several of them, he just might become overpowered. Of course, they stood no chance against the Titans, but they would do well. Thanking the UBN for the Black Carnifex, The council has decided to rebuild life. Of course having not really effected them, as they still lived in the human environment, they had managed to create a customs area at the place where the Teleporter ended-the islands to the south of the bigger one. ======= Zaktan turned around, annoyed. He couldn't believe it.The Barraki had done it first. All 12 of them stared at both their cars. The Barraki had a american one while the Piraka had a japanese one. Both of them had decided to modify the cars to suit them-machine guns, rockets, Elemental Energy blasters, etc. And the Barraki had somehow finished first. How? Meanwhile, Pridak and his allies were talking. Pridak: You think they'd start to call us?Carapar:Uhhh.... Methinks they know not.Mantax: Yep. They actually think we completed it! Those cool dudes!Ehlek: Being able to just put on plating does help, yep.Pridak: Well, what prevented them from looking inside and finding lots and lots of sticks?Carapar: Uhhh.... Methinks nothing.Pridak: .... We know, Carapar. You have no fear. You know no danger.Carapar: Meknows nothing!Pridak: *Sigh* I think... we need to treat him.Ehlek: But we know the doctor! He's an cool dude! Hey.. where's Kalmah?Pridak: Oh. I'm made him create the super engine. Y'know, the one powered with nuclear fusion.Ehlek: Whats that?Pridak: I have no idea. Kalmah, standing on a brick, screaming at the Piraka, with Reidak and Avak next to them.... Kalmah: Yeah! You guys suck! You guys suck so badly, that you don't even know you suck!Reidak: Hey! Avak! What's happening?Avak: He's been insulting us since we started creating our cars. So, what did you do?Reidak: I created a nuclear-fusion engine which we can use to power our car.Avak: Nice one. Hey, Nuclear fusion? I can use that to make a bomb. What is that, by the way?Reidak: I have no idea.Kalmah: You guys suck! What are you guys standing over there doing? Oh yeah, thinking about how much you suck! Suck it up, Piraka! You guys suck!Reidak: Is he annoying?Avak: No.Kalmah: You suck so bad, you can suck noodles faster than a professional noodle eater!Avak: Is he being racist?Reidak: Uhhh..... No. I think he's being stereotypical. S-T-E-Avak: I know.Thok: (Walks up) Hey guys. What's up?Kalmah: Hey! White guy! You suck so much, you're white!Avak: NOW he's being racist.Reidak: Its R-A-C-Avak: I know!Thok:..... I'm taking the engine and I'm making a bomb. Pridak walks up to the brick Kalmah is on. Pridak: What are you doing?Kalmah: Oh, I'm saying these people suck, so that they create a bomb out of their engine and give it to us.Pridak: And you think that will work?Kalmah: Why not?Pridak: Good idea! Why not? Now, I leave that to you. Good work, Barraki.Kalmah: Yeah, you SUCK! ----Reidak: Uhm... What are you doing?Thok: I'm taking our engine. Its nuclear fusion powered- I can just add a few switches, twist a few thingies and use some techno-super powers and... done! Its a bomb!Reidak: Are you seriously going to give it to them?Thok: They were racist to me. They must taste the power of whiteness!Reidak: So.... You added bleach to the bomb?Thok: Yeah.Reidak: Ok. Whatever. As long as we finish before them.----Thok: *Tosses engine over to Pridak* Here ya go! ... Pridak: Alright. Kalmah?Kalmah: Alright. Now, all we need is to snip these wires, using techno-super powers and buttons and it will be a car engine again. And...... why is it making this annoying beeping noise?Bomb: Beep! Beep! Beep!Kalmah: Uhm......Ehlek: Its armed, isn't it.Kalmah: I think I forgot that in my equation....Ehlek: Run! Before it becomes a catastrophe!Carapar: Uhhh.... Methinks we need to-Ehlek: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!Bomb: Shutting Up...... Shut up complete.Pridak:.....Ehlek: Haha! Who would put their stupid passcode as shut up?Bomb: Re-activating pass-code... time to explosion - 1 minute.Ehlek:.... What? Alright, everyone stay calm.. hey Piraka!!! .... (No one there)Ehlek: Alright, darn. So I guess we're on our own. Just make sure it doesn't lock, okay?Bomb: Not locking order given.....Bomb: Today is opposite day. Locking.Ehlek: WHAAAT??Carapar: Uhhhh... As I said, Methinks we need to do opposite everything.Ehlek: Why didn't you say so earlier! Pridak, what about....Pridak: *Gone*Ehlek: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! RUN FOR YOUR *Boom* Ehlek screams: I"M WHIIIIIIIIIIIITE! NOOOOOO! MY BEAUTIFUL GREEN COLORS! ALL, TURNED INTO SOMETHING PLAIN AND DUSTY! PLAIN!!! PLAIIIIIIIINNNNNN! !!!!Carapar: Uhhhh.... Methinks I am iceman. My thinks eyes hurt. Mesad. ======JL: So, yeah. For now, you guys are the leaders of this... village thingy. Think of the first few years of Bionicle, and lead like that.Turaga Vakama: So.... we have to act old?Tahu: Sorry. Its in the job description.Turaga Matau: As long I can have Burger-fries!Tahu Nuva: Sorry. You don't get to visit the human world.Turaga Matau:.......Turaga Onewa: OBJECTION!Tahu Nuva: And you aren't judges. You're an old man.Turaga Vakama: So how do the matoran and stuff, how do they work with this?JL: The Titan, he is Mebiox. The first born. He strives for total domination, but he also feeds of torment. He loves it, just like all the other Titans. And this - this island - is going to fall under torment.Turaga Vakama:...... We aren't such bad leaders.JL: Not you. Ayaaah. Anyways, we have to leave now. The apartment won't keep itself clean and white, ya-know. We need cleaners and we need people to command cleaners.Tahu: Maids.JL: Whatever. I don't even get it. Why get Toa of Water to be maids?Tahu: Water.JL: Water and soap are two different things.Tahu: Yeah, well, You mix it!JL: YOU mix it!======Later that day....Tahu: Why! !!!! Its soo.... horrible! Tahu, dancing in a large bucket, swiveling his hips to mix the soap. JL: Serves you right, moron.Tahu: When did you get to call ME a moron?JL: When I saved your life from getting run over by field trip kiddies. By the way, why is the entire road and our private parking location white?......Tahu Nuva: Gosh Darnit. 2011 words! Har har!

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 22: Settling inThe Apartment...Tahu: Why does it seem like nothing has changed?Tahu Nuva: I don't know. I mean, you're still consuming 10 Donuts a day....JL: It hasn't changed because war hasn't been declared yet. For a while, the UBN needs to realize our message and plan the fight.Tahu: What IS the UBN?JL: I could tell you that, but if I did, I would have to kill you.Tahu Nuva: What about me! I can keep a secret!JL: I'd have to kill you to. No exceptions.Both Tahu's: Darn.Tahu: Also, what type of Toa are you? You just seem to hurl weird energies.JL: I'd have to kill you to.Tahu: Because of your employers? The UBN?JL: No.Tahu Nuva: Then why?JL: Because I'm awesome. Awesome people need to keep secrets.=====Pridak: So. What today?Ehlek: I'm bored.Pridak: Thats why I asked. What today? After our car building race failed -Kalmah: Actually, they might be making some for the war-Pridak: Really? Thats the first time the ever appreciated my idea.Mantax:... It wasn't your idea. You took it from a folder with the words "War Plans". I think they had it first.Pridak:...... I converted my idea into something fun.Kalmah: All I have to say is it wasn't fun at all.Pridak: Fine. What do we do today?Kalmah:..... Lets mess with someone..... Later.....Kalmah: Really?Pridak: You suggested it, you do it. Go! (Kicks Kalmah)Kalmah: Uhhhh..... Furno 3.0, I love you.All 3.0 Sets:.....Furno 3.0: ... Do I have to say "I Choose You or something?"Rocka 3.0: I think thats for a marriage. He hasn't proposed yet.Pridak: *Snicker*Carapar: Uhhh... Duh Duh Duhduh! Duh Duh Duhduh! (Marriage music)Furno 3.0: Ummmm... no. I have someone else I like.Breeze 2.0 smiles.Pridak: Oh yeah, what happened to your old bodies?Furno 3.0: I'm not sure. It felt like my soul got sucked into this new body once it was built. But at least I don't have those goggly goggles.Pridak: That doesn't happen to Bionicles at all....Stormer 3.0: Oh, I don't know.Fire Lord: And I... am not a nub.Bulk: AND BOTH OF MY ARMS! ARE GUNS!=====In the upper cupboard, AKA Makuta Meeting AreaTeridax: Do not fail me.Antroz: We will not!Vamprah: We will not!Mutran: We will not! Muh!Teridax: Then...... go! Destroy!!!!!!.... And remember to steal the NDS.=====Pridak: Alright. Who's next? (Spins bottle)..... Bulk.Takadox:... Truth or dare!Bulk: Dare.All except Bulk: *Whisper* Mumble mumble.... mumble....Bulk 3.0: Dear younger self who can only fight that blue monster, we have decided that you must grab toilet paper and wrap it around yourself until you are a mummy.Bulk:..... I would, except that BOTH OF MY ARMS! ARE GUNS!Pridak: So?Bulk: (Points gun at him) I can do this!Pridak: And? We aren't in the other world. We are in the human world. Right now, you are made of plastic. Pointing a gun at me shouldn't do much.Bulk: So? We function the same, we just have plastic .... additions. *WHUMP*Pridak: Oh, %^*(! (Gets plown through wall)Takadox:..... How'd you do that?Bulk: BOTH OF MY AMRS! ARE GUNS!=====Zaktan: Its your big day, Hakann. Your life will flash in front of your eyes, and you will either be the happiest person-Reidak: Until the breakup. B-R-EZaktan: Or the worlds saddest person ever.Hakann: Alright. I'm ready. *Walks over to Vezok, who is reading a book.* Vezok, will you go out with me?Vezok: *Stops reading book* .....Hakann:.....Vezok:......Zaktan: You guys should say something or people will think you guys are ice Toa.Vezok: No.Hakann: What? But... but...Vezok: I do not love others of my own gender.Hakann: You mean... you're male?Zaktan:.... You don't know?Reidak: Stupid. S-T-UHakann: But.... but.... you're blue!Vezok: Blue does not equal disgusting.Hakann:..... Wahaha!!!Hakann runs away crying.Vezok:......Zaktan: You still owe my money.Vezok: Go away.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 23: Opinionated ResponsesThe Apartment hallway......Toa Hordika Vakama: Everyone come over here!Toa Hordika Whenua: No! Come over here!Vakama: Chopped meat for sale!!!Whenua: Popcorn for sale!Everyone walking past the hall runs over to Whenua.Vakama: No! Come over here! His Popcorn is fake! Its just his opinion that its real!Whenua: And everybody elses opinion. See? Right here. (Holds up Popcorn)Vakama: No, thats what you THINK its a Popcorn. Its actually plastic! Actually, check that. Its Baked Bubble Gum! That was picked off the bottom of the table.Whenua: Thats your opinion!Vakama: Yeah, it is!Whenua: And this *Holds up gun* Is my opinion on how I can blast your ^&* up!Vakama: Thats your opinion!Whenua: No, thats fact.Matau: Fact is that pistols don't shoot grenade. Don't be fooled by video games.Whenua: Thats your opinion.Matau: Yes, Yes it is.Whenua: And this is my opinion. *BAM!*Matau's bottom explodes into flames as he is launched into the ceiling.Whenua: Take that! Sucker!Vakama: Thats your opinion that you owned him in the face.Whenua: And I'll own you in the face!Vakama: Thats your opinion!Whenua: You bet it is! *BAM!*Vakama: Hahaha! Suck on that! You missed!Whenua: Thats your opinion!Vakama: Yes it is! And look at this! *Grabs Shotgun*Whenua: That isn't even real!Vakama: Thats your opinion!Whenua: And its everyones opinion!Vakama: Oh? Who says?Suddenly, a portal opens, and the Titan, Mebiox, pays them a random visit.Mebiox: I says. My good. Destiny is a liar! YOU GUYS Are gonna stop our world conquer? You're gonna kill all of us? Hah! Maybe laugh us to death, yes!Vakama: Thats your opinion.Mebiox: My opinion is everyones opinion. Now, my opinion is that you don't have a shotgun.Vakama:.... *Looks at hand* Oh ^&*%! My shotgun!Whenua:..... Fa, for face, for F-A-C-E FaceFaceFace To the Palm. *Facepalm*Mebiox: So long, suckers! (Goes back through portal)Whenua:...... My opinion is that he was a noob.Vakama: My opinion is that your opinion about my opinions about your opinions about my shotgun is stupid.Whenua: Thats your opinion.Vakama: Yes, yes it is.========Somewhere on the streets.....Tuma: Lets see..... Wallet here.Bone Hunter: Right. Why did you even take his wallet? I understand why knock him down-Tuma: He was stalking us. Your stupid mount couldn't -Bone Hunter: Not my darn fault! But why did you take his wallet?Tuma: Why not?Bone Hunter: He needs it for his job! His family! His life!Tuma: No he doesn't. And plus - oooh! Look a picture of his family!*Stares*Tuma: Wow. That baby is ugly. What is that, a mutated chocolate brown 2 year old alien dipped in fat?Bone Hunter:.... He is ugly. But still, he needs it for his life!Tuma: Oh! Hey! Look at this!... Credit card.... money...drivers license.... We're taking the credit card.Bone Hunter: What? No! He needs it!Tuma: Well, you don't need your wallet in heaven. Or ######, for that matter. And he doesn't have a life.Bone Hunter:.... YOU KILLED HIM? The cops will be coming!Tuma: Why not? You told me to!Bone Hunter: When did I say that? I said to shoot him!Tuma: I did! With this! *Holds out Shotgun*Bone Hunter: What? Where did you get that? Also, by shoot him, I meant with your Thornax Launcher!Tuma:.... Oh. Still. I got it from a portal.Bone Hunter:... *Facepalm* Lets just get out of here before people notice.Tuma:... You mean those people? Oh! Hey! Its the cops! Hello, cops!Bone Hunter:........ Uh oh.Cop: This is the police! Put your hands up!Bionicles: *Put their hands up*Cop:.... Put your arms up!Bionicles: *Put their arms up*....Tuma: Seeya suckers!Tuma fires his Thornax launcher, which hits the cop in the eye. He drops his pistol, which hits a rock, and the impact creates enough kinetic energy to fire the bullet. It plows right through the cops head.Tuma:.......Bone Hunter: Why didn't you use your ###### shot gun? You fool!Tuma: RUN!!!!!They ran.=======Tahu: I see no reason to do that.Tahu Nuva: I see lots of reasons to do that.Pridak: I see no reason to teach us on life. We're living, right?Tahu: You're living because 1. You haven't been tossed into jail because humans are dumb, and 2. Every time, some miracle happens or 3. We have to save your by risking our lives.Pridak: Oh? And when was that?Tahu: When you nearly destroyed Disneyland by burning that hotel beside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.Pridak: That guy startled me! It wasn't my fault!Tahu: Oh? I'm pretty sure that on the boat floating past... no one was on it.Tahu Nuva: OOOOhhhhh.. That time? Yeah! We need to teach them about life.*FLASHBACK*Tahu: Remember, this restaurant is a "Rich" restaurant. Don't-Pridak: Its rich because at the end of the attraction is a pile of gold.Tahu: ..... Its a pile of plastic.Pridak:....... Outrage! And... Woah!A boat with no one comes up, pushed out of the landing area, and starts to go merrily. It creates a small splash.Pridak: Ahhh! Water!Pridak jumps, and accidentally hits a candle. The candle turns and falls on the floor.Pridak: Ahhh! Fire!Tahu Nuva: To fight fire, you must fight it with fire! *Sprays floor with fire*Floor burns harder.Tahu: You fools! You must use air!Lewa: Wind-fly! *Blows on fire*The fire spreads from the wind.Tahu:...... Use the fire extinguisher!Onua picks it up and starts smashing the floor with it.Tahu: No, you fool! Spray it! Use the trigger!Onua: Uhhhh, like this? *Hits trigger and is blasted through the roof*Tahu:..... We're getting out of here.*FLASHBACK ENDS*Tahu: You need to be taught about life!Tahu Nuva: Not! We're Toa of fire! We control fire!Tahu: And instead of absorbing it, you decided to create more fire?Tahu Nuva: It was startling!Tahu: Well, let me just tell you that you guys are ALL Gonna get a lesson about life.Tahu Nuva: From?Later.......Tahu knocks on the door.JL: What?Tahu: Stop gaming!JL: I'm not!Tahu: Well then... stop ragequitting!JL: Fine! *Turns off Xbox 360*Tahu: Did you rage quit more?JL: Shut up! And no, I don't HAVE to ragequit.Tahu: Reallllly? Remember the time when you shouted rhyming cusswords at a 10 year old?JL:..... Hey, I was cursed to rhyme the entire day. Stupid rhyming bet.Tahu: Whatever. Anyways, I was wondering if you could teach a bunch of imbeciles about life.JL:....Tahu:.....JL:......Tahu:......JL:.........Tahu: So....JL: No.Tahu: Why not?JL: Cos I'm JL. *Slams door*Tahu: Great. Who should I get?........ Hydraxon? He was pretty beast in the storyline.Takanuva: No.Tahu: Woah! How did you get here so fast? Teleportation?Takanuva: No.Tahu: Whatever. So, why not Hydraxon?Takanuva: No.Tahu: Can you give me a reason?Takanuva: No.Tahu: So can you stop saying no?Takanuva: No.Tahu: Please go away.Takanuva: No.Tahu: Alright. You're making me real mad. You want me to punch you in the face?Takanuva: No.Tahu: Alright. You're dead.Takanuva: No.Tahu: I meant it in another way, as in, I'm going to kill you. Right now.Takanuva: No.Tahu: Oh yeah? I'm not gonna kill you? Watch as I do this! *Grabs shotgun out of nowhere*Takanuva: Oh ^**%. Whats with all these shotguns, anyways?Tahu: Whats with you saying No? You gonna tell me about that?Takanuva: No.Tahu: ^&*%! *Fires Shotgun*Takanuva:..... No you.Tahu: Where did all the shots go?Takanuva: Through the holes in my body.Tahu:..... ^&*(!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Wow...you wrote a lot since I've been here.Also, if you ever find yourself in that coke problem again, try watching C-Span. It'll put you right to sleep.Anyways, this has been a good several chapters. I thoroughly enjoyed Vakama and Whenua's opinion battle, it reminded me a lot of the Matrix Revolutions with the "it's just a word," part that was meant to be taken seriously but ended up being the laughingstock of the movie. Licking Kopaka was funny, if a bit odd, and Pridak's attempts to stop a fire rounded out my three favorite parts of this series of chapters that have been put up since my last visit to this comedy. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Good to know I still have readers. :3I wish I had guest stars.Chapter 24: Whack a WormIn the apartment.........Hahli Mahri: I'm tired.......... Ugh..... is it this place??Nokama: Oh! Hahli! Over here!Hahli: Are we baking random shiznat again?Nokama: Oh, yes my dear. We're running the store for the first time! How fun is that?Hahli: Sounds... very tiring.Nokama: You look tired. But it'll come off when all of this fun fun fun is done!Hahli: Okkkk....They head over to the kitchen.Nokama: Now, first off, get me some chocolate chips!Hahli:... Chips..... *Grabs hot and spicy chips*Nokama: Now, some baking soda!Hahli: Soda.... that'll make it nice and sweet. *Grabs coke* Now what?Nokama: A cup of flour.Hahli: Huh? A cup of sour? Oh well, I guess lemon juice is it. *Grabs lemon juice*Nokama: And finally, wheat germs!Hahli: Uh? Wheat worms? Uhhh..... Oh, I know! Earthworms (Heads over to balcony to grab some from plants)Nokama: Now, mix it all up!They both get mixers and start mixing, Nokama oblivious to the fact that Hahli had messed up so many things.Nokama: Now, this will taste perfect! *Stares a pile of brown stuff*10 minutes later...........Tahu: We came as fast as we could. Whats the problem, Doctor?Witch Doctor: It would seem that several bionicles have been eating muffins! They are infecting everyone who have even tasted a bite! It would seem that she *Points at person with Baking hat, AKA Hahli* was the baker.Tahu: Ohhh.....Both fire toa walked over to Hahli.Tahu: Hey! Hahli! Why did you bake all this %^&*?Tahu Nuva: Yeah?Hahli: I was.... really tired....Tahu Nuva: Doing what? What did you do before you baked stuff?Hahli: I was at treating patients at the ER.Tahu:....Tahu Nuva:.....Both: Paradox much.=====Somewhere in the human city, with Teridax tightroping.Teridax: Am I doing this correctly?Vamprah: Yes. Just 2 more steps, and you'll win the bet.Teridax: Alright. 1 more, and...... ITS A BEE! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHH! OVERREACTION! AHHHHHH!..... I'm just above air, aren't I.Vamprah: Bye boss. It was nice knowing you.Teridax: AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHH! *Smashes into muddy floor*Vamprah:... Oh well. Lets go home, Antroz.Antroz: Alright. Since we're so high in the air, lets fly.Vamprah: Duh duh duh! I'm batman! *Flies away*Antroz:.... Wut. *Flies away*=====JL: Uhm. What is that.Zaktan: Its cake. I baked it for you.JL:.......Zaktan: For helping me clean the kitchen.JL:..........Zaktan: Fine. For helping me kill that cockroach in the kitchen.JL:........... Still lying?Zaktan: The ant. For helping me kill the ant.JL: Fine. Whatever. I'll get it. (Flies to top)Zaktan: Careful, the water I used to wipe the ant blood-JL: I did that.Zaktan: Is still there. You might slip and the cake will land on your head!JL: Don't worry! I can't slip! I can fly, so;Zaktan: So?JL:..... So I can't do this!JL slips, and the cake flies up.Zaktan: Shield your head! It will land on it!The cake lands on Zaktan's head.JL:....... Ironic.=====Vamprah: We are here.... to commemorate the start of the National Failure Day..... because our leader died.... because of a b-Phone: *Ring!!!!!*Vamprah: No.Phone: *Ring!!!!!!*Vamprah:No.Phone: *Ring!!!!!!*Vamprah: Fine! *Picks up phone* Hello?Phone: Uh, hey. Vamprah?Vamprah: Yes. Who is this?Phone: Its me, Teridax.Vamprah:..... Nope. Teridax is dead.Phone: I'm dead? No I'm not.Vamprah: You fell down into a mud-pile after walking a tightrope.Phone: And the tightrope was 3 feet off the ground. I'm not dead. Please don't remind me of the fall - my head hurts.Vamprah: But, I'm gonna have to prove it.Phone: Prove what?Vamprah: That you're dead.Antroz:....Mutran: Who is this?Vamprah: Shh! We're being haunted by a dead person.Phone:..... Holy $%^&, Vamprah, I am NOT dead!Vamprah: Now he says he's not dead.Mutran:....Antroz: Maybe he's a zombie. Ask him if he's a zombie. I always wanted to meet a zombie.Vamprah: Are you a zombie?Phone: What the ^&*@? A zombie? Why would I be a zombie? I'm not dead. I was never dead. I was trapped in a pile of mud which I left and I showered in a homeless people charity.Vamprah: Now he's claiming that he was trapped under a pile of mud, but showered in a homeless people charity. Weird, huh? Changing the subject all the time.Antroz: Did he help the homeless people?Vamprah: I don't think villains do that. Anyways, he's changing the stories a lot. I'm suspicious.Bitil: *Flies into closet* Hey guys. Whats up?Antroz:...Bitil: Oh. That horribad?Mutran: We're being haunted by the dead.Bitil: The dead?Vamprah: Yeah. Teridax has come to haunt us.Bitil: Ask him if dead people are addicted to drugs.Vamprah: Hey, we wan't to know if dead people are addicted to drugs.Phone: How would I know that?Vamprah: You're dead, so....Phone: I'm not dead.Vamprah: Then what are you?Phone: I'm a Makuta.Vamprah: A dead one.Phone: No, A live one. So, you gonna help me?Vamprah: With what?Phone: You guys left the car there, so I'm bringing it back with me. However, I'm not sure what this button does.Vamprah: Oh. Guys, he says he Antroz's car after he died.Phone: I didn't die yet.Vamprah: Then you admit to have died!Phone: What? No I-Vamprah: Hah! I caught you in your own lie, you dead scoundrel! So, whats wrong with you?Phone: VAMPRAH, I. Am. NOT! DEAD!Vamprah: If you want help, don't talk to me like a rage guy.Phone: Fine. There's a button with wavy lines and a arrow on it. Its made of metal, and-Mutran: Isn't that the smoking-Vamprah: Shhhhh.Phone: -was thinking, does it give out free bacon?Vamprah: Yeah. If you pull out the metal bit and click the red bits, it activates a bacon mechanism.Phone: Thanks.Vamprah: No problem, Deadidax.Phone: I am not-Vamprah: *Hangs up* He's coming.Mutran: This'll be cool. I've never met a dead person before. It'll be a once in a life-time adventure.=====JL looked up. Then he looked down. Then he looked up again. Then he looked down again.Zaktan: Can I stop posing?JL: I must finish my masterpiece of an art. You look great in that chocolate brownie dress! I'm just drawing it down.Zaktan: Look, I know you love books and you like drawing and writing and stuff, but standing here for minutes is too much for my ADHD mind.JL:.....Zaktan: What?JL: Masterpieces from old times such as the 17th century required you to stand still for days without move. You think this is a problem?Zaktan: Well, I guess.JL: You will know my wrath. Now, let me continue drawing on my notebook. Oh?Zaktan: What?JL: This.... I've forgotten about this. One of the age-old prophecies. I can't actually translate it right now, seeing as each and every one of the words haven't been activated yet. But once they are, I believe we can defeat the titans before the rule the earth.Zaktan: And when will the war start?JL: When Mebiox gathers enough monsters for his army.=====Pridak: Hey, Kalmah!Kalmah: Yeah?Pridak: You're the master with squids.Kalmah: Yes. So?Pridak: I wanna know how to cut squids.Kalmah: What for?Pridak: I'm making sushi for the residents.Kalmah:..... because?Pridak: Because I'm poor.Kalmah: No. Its because you are a foolish leader.Pridak: And a foolish leader obviously has even more foolish minions.Kalmah: Fine. Be that way.Pridak: When my sushi store becomes the most famous in the Apartment, you'll be sorry you ever said sorry.Kalmah: I never said sorry.Pridak: You just said sorry. Anyways, I'll cut the squid myself!Kalmah: Go ahead, fool!Pridak: Ok! *Smashes knife into launching squid*......Kalmah: Did you just..... cut your own arm off?Pridak: Oh, I did, didn't I. The squid was on my......Kalmah: *Sigh*Pridak: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY LORD! MY ARM IS GONE! AHHHHHH! IT HURTS LIKE A FLYING PIG! AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'll be a GS if you give me a form.Didn't think you were accepting them.

Bitil: Ask him if dead people are addicted to drugs.

Legit question.

Kalmah: No. Its because you are a foolish leader.Pridak: And a foolish leader obviously has even more foolish minions.Kalmah: Fine. Be that way.

I think Pridak won that one.Good chappy. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Was on Post #8 :o Thx for the comments.Name/Nickname:Species: (Please limit to stuffed animals and Bionicles+Hero Factories, although custom species/Humanity is accepted)Powers: (Mask powers, elemental powers, physical powers, everything.)Background/Backstory:Physical Appearance:Personality:Special Features:Weapons:

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 25: The first prophecy!In the kitchen.....Zaktan: I still don't get it.JL: Its like a lot of riddles, and each of them leads to some kind of quest. There's a big one which details the Titan war, and all I know is this.Zaktan: They lose?JL: It can happen both ways. However, each of these prophecies have to be "Activated" By some event.Zaktan: What event?JL: I dunno, maybe the coming of a hero?Zaktan: Maybe.Suddenly, JL's book turned to light. JL dropped it, and his hands were on fire. He tried to spin around, whack it around, remove the oxygen. He managed to do that by putting his hands on a green object - Zaktan.Zaktan: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!JL: Who cares about you! Look at the book!The book has now stopped glowing, but it automatically flipped it's pages, until it landed on one. A bunch of weird lettering which JL had written started to glow.Zaktan: How does it .... work?JL: There is only 1 version prophecy that can be physically seen. I managed to find the last version, all of them inscribed on a a wall in a cave. I managed to copy them down, and the moment I finished, the cave came down, destroying the words. Its like a curse- it there were any other physical form of one of these prophecies, the page that I wrote it on would rip itself to shreds. And....Zaktan: Is that what it seems like?JL: The first prophecy, its letters glowing. And they seem like their....re-shuffling.Sure enough, all of the random letters that looked nothing like english were spinning around, put at weird angles, mixed, pieces coming off, pieces coming on, moving around, until finally, it stopped. The glow also fainted, and there, on the page, was a prophecy written in english.JL: Seems like whatever activated the first prophecy has happened. And also, it seems like it auto-translate's itself.Zaktan: I love good auto translates. I hate it when I have some kind of test, I go on google translate, and what I get is something I most definitely do not understand.JL: Yeah. Whatever. Anyways, I'm calling a meeting of the SCOTA. Come on.=======In the SCOTA chamber, AKA Bedroom.....JL: Anyways, I've called this council because it seems apparent that the war with the Titans has started.Tahu: You still haven't exactly briefed us on this subject yet.Pridak: ZZZZZZzzzzz........JL: The Titan war was a ancient event between Toa, Turaga and Matoran, against the Titans and their armies. The Titans wanted to conquer the world, but they were defeated by the original council - a bunch of Toa who turned into Turaga. And....Tahu Nuva: Their part of it, aren't they.JL:..... Yeah. They are. They're the founding members of the UBN, and most of their secrets are hidden even from the majority of the modern UBN.Tahu Nuva: So, what does this have to do with us?JL: You saw the Titan Mebiox. And some of us know that Destiny and Fate have proclaimed us, the Bionicles of the Apartment, as the ones who will decide the fate of the world. Freedom..... or Tyranny.Pridak: Hmmm.... And what about the humans?JL: They are.... ignorant. Arrogant. Their mind has some kind of auto-disable to when they see us. Their memory is messed with. Therefore, only the understanding humans can see and understand us. That makes it worse - humanity can be controlled to - and they just might think its by a president who says that everyone needs a chainsaw in case of a zombie apocalypse.=====The door....Teridax: Hello, guys! I'm back!Antroz: There he is! The zombie!Matoran: Ahhhh! He looks very dead! This is amazing! Oh my god! I'm actually meeting a dead person!Vamprah: Don't take a step closer or I'll slice you to bits. *Picks up random chainsaw*Teridax: What the.... how did you get that?Vamprah: A guy running for president gave it to me.Teridax:..... *Takes step closer*Matoran: Ahhh! He's getting closer! Everyone run!Teridax:..... Explain, please.Antroz: We, ahh, took a opportunity to gain money.Teridax: Using me?Vamprah: We can use you to do a lot of things.Teridax: Such as?Vamprah: Well, I'll just tell you that the Toa Hordika have a NDS.Teridax: So?Later.....Toa Hordika Vakama: WHO THE %^&* STOLE MY NDS?Vamprah: *Walks up* Teridax did.Toa Hordika Vakama: Thats ridiculous! He's dead!Vamprah: Well, whatever you say.Teridax:.... Nice.=====JL: Anyways, I will try to decipher the first prophecy.He pretends to read his book very hard, squinting like a nerd.JL: Its hard... Its hard!.....Mmmmmmm...... But not for me, I'm in.Zaktan: *Sigh*JL: Okay. It says this.The fighter who tears apart the sky,And the warrior who blasts dark light high,Will fight with fire and fight with stone,They must face the ground and brawl the earth,And rekindle the light of terra's hearth.JL: Anyone got any idea what this means?Tahu: Nope.JL: I can decipher 3 things.Zaktan: I can decipher 2.Pridak: I can decipher 3. Noobs.JL: Which is?Pridak: "Fight with fire and fight with stone", that means there's gonna be a Toa of fire and a Toa of stone. Or maybe several.Tahu: What else?Pridak: Terra. I used google translate, and it's latin for earth.JL:....... Latin? in Rome, there were things known as "Sibylline Books". They had prophecies in them.... and in the end, they were burned.Zaktan: What you told me. The prophecies must have been turned into another physical form.JL: Well, that means we have to relight the light of earths home. And..... Oh.Zaktan: What?JL: Relighting a hearth. Relight. A fire. Heat. Earth. Home. The home of the earth.He slumped.JL: Unless a new hero appears, I really don't see how we can relight the core of the earth.Suddenly, the window stopped showering light. Shadows appeared, and light too, spinning. A bunch of energy was released, recollected, and re-released. It was like space. It was like a black hole. In the sky.JL: The one who tears apart the sky. Looks like it really is happening.A portal formed at the bottom of the massive spinning cloud. And a small object plowed through it, blasting into the ocean.The portal started to close, and someone seemed to try and jump back in. However, it seemed that he suddenly met resistance as he was slowly sucked back in. The person shouted.Guy: Come back here! The Center isn't done with you yet! Return, You fool! Or you will die in this new world! Come back to the Center! Back to the Vo-The portal closed.Tahu: Looks like he's from somewhere else.JL: Come on. We need a retrieval team. Lets go.And with that, he jumped out the window, flying towards the ocean.Tahu: I just hate when I can't fly.=====Later, out in the ocean...Toa Mahri Hahli: Found him! I got him, he's up and alive.Toa Mahri Jaller: Coming! Here, follow the light! *Releases burst of flame towards the earth*JL: Hey! You got him? Bring him over. Keep him alive, please.Toa Mahri Hahli: I'm not that horrible at being a medic. *Drags body onto ground* Uhm..... He can't breathe well, and he needs CPR.Toa Mahri Jaller: *Frowns* Uhm.....JL: ..... Ok. *Slaps the Toa awake* You there?Toa: No! I'm not going back to the Center! Its just lies and.............. Argh! My head! It hurts! *Grabs head*JL: Hey, dude. Uhm..... Do you have a name?As he said that, he surveyed his body. He was about the same height, with brown armor, and a grey Hydraxon mask. There was some kind of tube leading up to it, which also reached down to his body and weapons, which was a Staff. JL wondered if he could attach sharp stones to it to create a very powerful weapon.Toa: Yeah. My name's Karo. Wow, it was a long time since the person I met was someone not a guard working for the stupid Center.JL: The Stupid Center? What is that, a center for stupid people?Karo: Well, maybe. I'll explain.=====Later, back in the council bed.......Karo: And then I found the portal, inside that massive laboratory. I leapt through, and landed in the sea.JL: That was.... quite a lot you've been through. Being a warrior, lied to so this Center can recreate every significant event in your universe, getting infected with this mutagen known as Xenon-Pridak: It was a name-for-consideration for the original Xbox.JL: Shut up. And finally leaping into a portal... into......Karo: Where exactly am I?JL: I think.... I think you leapt into an alternate universe. One with no center, No Xenon, nothing.Karo: Well, at least there's no evil people doing selfish things in here-JL: That's where you're wrong. Somehow, Destiny and Fate managed to predict your coming somehow. And, well, we need your help.Karo:.... It'll be a time where I actually matter in fighting an enemy. Explain.=====Mebiox: Wakey wakey, my little cuddly pet. *Slaps something very hard*ROOOOAAAAAARRRR!Eyes lit up, and as this new monster stood up, the earth itself started to cave in, smashing.Mebiox: Thats right, my cute cuddly monster. Destroy the earth! Destroy it all! Make sure that their planet itself is destroyed to the point where only we, the Titans, can heal it! Make it so that we, the titans, will be held as heroes!ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!Mebiox: Yes, my cute, squishy earth destroyed. Freeze the core itself! Cover it in rock, and keep it that way until the earth freezes!=====Furno 3.0 is playing video games on the Macbook Pro. Just then, Stormer 3.0 walks up, Fire Lord behind him.Stormer 3.0: Hey, Furno. Playing Urban Terror?Furno 3.0: Yeah. Oh yeah, dude, look. I modded it! Look at my knife! Its not silver anymore!Stormer 3.0:..... its white. Pure white. You suck at modding. If I was modding it, I would have made it black, with lines to show curves, and blood splatters to add the effect.Furno 3.0: Nah. You can't even modify things-I found out myself using my pro skills. You're just too nooby.Fire Lord: What about me?Furno 3.0: You're just a nub, Fire Lord.Fire Lord: Grumble Grumble, I AM NOT A NUB!Stormer 3.0: Huh. What else did you change?Furno 3.0: Well, y'know when you start up the game and there's this music which really fits modern killing and stuff?Stormer 3.0:..... Yeah?Furno 3.0: I changed it. So whenever I start the game, the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic theme song plays.Stormer 3.0:....Furno 3.0:.....Kopaka:..Furno 3.0:.....Stormer 3.0:......Kopaka: I lose the silence game. *Walks away*Stormer 3.0: YOU DID WHAT?Furno 3.0: I DID AWESOME!Stormer 3.0: MLP SUX!Furno 3.0: Thats because you're little illiterate brain can't comprehend the awesome magic!Stormer 3.0: Our heads have the same mold, you stupid tomato!Furno 3.0: Well, at least I have friendship!Stormer 3.0: And a massive Twilight Sparkle plushie which is 3 times as large as you!Furno 3.0: Because I'm a true brony.Stormer 3.0: You're a true sissy!Furno 3.0: Don't insult the magic of friendship, or you shall face the consequences....Stormer 3.0: Which is? You gonna use your stupid magic? Mee mee mee mee, My little horn is glowing. Rarrr.Furno 3.0: ROARRRR! *Slams into Stormer 3.0*A massive 2 way battle, all the while clicking buttons on the mac, ensues.=====Plip. Plop. Water splashed as Destiny walked across the damp corridor. It wasn't really a corridor; it was his image of what was there. He didn't know what was there, but this was what he thought, and this was what he ended up with. He wasn't really alive right now; Other parts of him were, but this one was "dead" because it was in the realm of the dead. Well, not exactly that, either. He was in a place worse than the realm of death - he was at the pit, the massive water slide, where the souls of evil beings and monsters wen' to when felled. Sure, some of them would just sleep while alive, while others could come back to life, but some of them stayed here and stayed awake. And here, he was going to pull out the next Titan.Hydrona, The Titan of the Ocean. Once reborn, or rather, brought back to the realm of the living, she would assist her brother, Mebiox, in creating armies.He walked over to the edge of the pit. It wasn't really a edge of the pit to him - instead, it was a really long line of jail cells. This was how he and his brother, Fate, watched the pit. At least, the part of Fate that didn't walk around the world. The part of fate that kept order to the pit. He headed forwards, and found the first jail cell. In it sat the titans; The evil ones.Destiny: The next one to be reborn is Hydrona. You are heading out.Hydrona: You'reNone of the Titans questioned destiny. Instead, they waited for their turn to leave the pit. Destiny turned, and in his mind, something rumbled.And another part of his mind, one which had a physical form, not in the mental ghostlike world of the dead, leapt through the window, and onto the bed of the current council.Tahu Nuva: Alright, who broke the $%^& window?Destiny: I did. Both Tahu's are going; You too, other worlder, and last of all, you. *Points at both Karo and JL*JL: I realized that. Did you really have to come here to tell us? I figured out-Destiny: On your own, yes. It was your destiny to have seen me here - I made sure it happened.Karo: Who's this guy?JL: Destiny of our universe. Don't question him - no matter what, he is always right in what he can answer.Karo: Then lets ask this- Who's going to win this war?Destiny: That depends on you, other worlder.Karo:..... He's right. He just answered the way I didn't want him to.Destiny: So long, warriors.The Titan vanished into thin air.JL: He's a Titan, too.Karo: What? You just said we're fighting against them! Why-JL: Not all Titans are bad - Titan is the term for the first born from Chaos and Order. It isn't the term for the group of Titans who tried to conquer the world.Karo: So.... There's a Titan of Fate and Destiny?JL: They just do their jobs. Like Tahu over there, his job is to keep things in order. And Tahu Nuva over there, who..... What are you doing?Tahu Nuva: I'm picking up the pieces of the glass.Tahu: What for?Tahu Nuva: I'm going to melt it and cool it so that the glass is back.Tahu: Why don't you just buy a new window?Tahu Nuva: Because its my %^&* furniture, boy.Tahu:....... Over obsessed retard.Tahu Nuva: Hey, I am not over obsessed with inanimate objects which can help me really well in my convenient life.Tahu: Anyways, back on topic. Who is this dark light guy?JL: Its me.Tahu: Why?JL: Destiny said I'm going. It confirmed my suspicions that I am the one who blasts dark light high.Tahu Nuva:..... Show me.And with that, JL's sword glowed black and white. He gripped it, and swinging it through the air, electricity colored black spread through the air. It smelled like ozone.JL: I am a Toa of Black Lightning - Black is dark, and lightning can produce light.Tahu Nuva: And it also has the word light in it.JL:..... I do not see the point of that.Tahu Nuva: You never see the point of anything I do. *Grumble Grumble*=====Stormer 3.0: NO MORE PONIES FOR YOU, TOMATO!Furno 3.0: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC! NOW GET OFF, ICEBERG!Stormer 3.0: You dare call me iceberg? You are not even my friend!Furno 3.0: Yeah, and I'm glad about that! Eat tomato foot, Icey! *Kicks Stormer* Wait, did I just call myself a Tomato?=====Fire Lord: (Singing to the tune of "What a Wonderful World" Badade Badade Badade Badade Dadade Dadade Deehhh-I see skies are blue! And clouds are white!The bright blessed days, and dogs say goodnight.And I think to myself, Dadada, What a wonderful world!Dunnnn dada, dada!I see friends of mine! I say hello!Fire Lord: (To Rocka 3.0) Hello!They don't respond.... they never do.And I think to myself, Dadada, What a bunch of butt^&*(!Daaadaa....Fire Lord: Oh, whats the point! Everyone hates me! Wahaha! I hate everything and my tooth hurts and there's no way Roodaka's gonna ask me to prom...=====Teridax: And then, I was like GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY, and then he was like OMG DEAD GUY, HERES ALL MY MONEY, and I was like, HAHAHAHAH!BoM: HAHAHAHAHAHA!Teridax: Now, time to steal more things.Vamprah: I'm coming with you!Gorast: Me too! I wanna see what you steal!Teridax: Oh, I steal goggles, caps, plastic bottles, pantyhose's, everything.Gorast:..... Why would you need pantyhose's?Teridax: I have no idea.Gorast:...... I don't think I need to watch you steal.=====Furno 3.0: EMMMM ELLLL PEEE!Stormer 3.0: SUCKS!

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 26: Its a bird! Its a plane! Its a.........JL, Karo and both Tahu's stepped towards the portal, which once was the door frame to the master toilet. All of them dragged human sized items, along with a massive backpack which could easily fit them all.Karo: Why does my armor seem different?JL: Its plastic. If you go through the portal, it turns back to regular "armor", but while here, you'd be stuck in this form in regular circumstances. Anyways, Tahu, Tahu Nuva, you guys jump first.Tahu: Leaders go first! *Leaps through portal*Tahu Nuva: Hey! I'm the leader! *Follows*Karo:...... There's a reason behind that, right.JL: There's a reason behind everything I do. Right now, they'd be traveling through a portal, and what they don't know is that the portal is going to continue until we click this button on the wall.On the wall, is a control panel, a screen, joysticks, buttons, and at the top, a Olmak with energy flowing from behind it.JL: See, we managed to get buy a massive bag of masks from Ebay, and one of them was a Olmak. With Brutaka's help, we managed to use it to affect this portal, which is self sustaining, and therefore, not in the Titan of Space's control. And with that Olmak, we can..... change where the portal leads. And..... Thats what we're doing.JL headed over to the control panel, and started to mess with the joysticks. Karo watched the screen, and saw a simulated portal high up in the air. He checked the location, and apparently it was above a island. JL turned towards the green button, and smiled.JL: Before you head through, make sure you create a stone surfboard, and make sure it can be used to surf through the air.And with that, he hit the green button, and dragged Karo over to the portal, where Karo, strapped to a stone surfboard, and JL, using his wings, dove through. A split second later, they went out the other side of the portal, just behind Tahu and Tahu Nuva, and started to fall.JL: LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNNNKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And with that, he folded his winds and went into a dive, speeding right past the tumbling Toa's of fire. Behind them, Karo started to spin around on his stone surfboard until he managed to go into a dive too. He leaned, and did a fast flip.Karo: I think I like this. See you guys, redheads!And with that, he crouched, quickly chasing down the Toa in front of him. JL turned, and smiled. Some fun was happening. Here he was, in a race to get to the earth, while both of those annoying flamethrowers were tumbling around, helpless. What a great day this was. He turned to face the ground, and spread out his wings, starting to do spiraling tricks. Seeing the Toa of stone catching him, he added some more speed. Karo didn't care though. More stone formed in the air, and attached themselves towards him, and soon, the surfboard had turned into extra armor, and Karo rocketed downwards. Meanwhile, above them, 2 Toa tumbled around.Tahu: We're still plastic! What the heck is going on!Tahu Nuva: They pranked us! Those ^&*$%^!Tahu: I'm killing them first!And with that, he removed the heat in the air in front of him, and all the air started to stop rising. Tahu fell faster.Tahu Nuva: No point in doing that when you don't have this!And he grabbed his twin swords, did a somersault, and attached them to his foot. He sped forwards, and everyone started a race.JL, wondering where he was, managed to do a spin. Above him, the slightly black sky was turning blue. Wow. He had made the portal really high. Still, as he spun, he thought he could glimpse a long stretch of land, with several tall buildings, all placed several miles away from each other. JL started to wonder, and was overtaken by Karo as he fell. He added some more speed. Just then, another blob passed him. A GPS, about Tahu's height.JL wondered if Tahu was a midget.The Toa of black lightning grabbed at the GPS, and watched the screen. "No Signal". But as he fell, he seemed to feel something pass him. He fell more, and his mind started to feel weird. It was like some fear, some other, willpower, forcing against him. And then, the feeling was gone. He continued to fall, starting to create a hunch. And then, suddenly, he felt a massive barrier which he flowed right through, and some Transformer movie esque sound heard. The GPS started to beep, and this time, what it said on the screen was "Location Unknown". JL smiled. If he was correct, then maybe these two worlds weren't very different after all. He turned back, and Karo blasted past him, slapping him hard in the face as he did. JL spun, but unamused, he hurtled forwards again. He looked down, and looked at islands which appeared randomly. But what was weird wasn't that.Most of the islands had lumps of metal.JL smiled. His hunch was correct. He flew forwards, seeing the island which the Apartment Turaga ruled, and realized that their apartment was connected halfway around the world, to a majestic triangle of energy. He could feel himself getting larger, or rather, the world getting smaller. He turned, and the GPS was now hand sized. He turned around, and watched as all the human items which were far larger than them shrunk without any visual changes.Cool.Karo slapped him again.Karo: Seeya' Sucker!=====Hydraxon: So, Sugar, what do you suggest we do now?Vezon: Eat Sugar!Hydraxon:..... I'm not really sure about.....Vezon: We must eat Sugar! Sugar is sweet and tasty!Hydraxon: But.... dude.......Vezon: Eat Sugar!Hydraxon: No, Sugar, I will not eat my trusty lieutenant!Vezon:.....Hydraxon:.......Vezon:.... You want to.... You want to eat me? Muh..... mh....... WAAAHHHH!!!!! WaaaahahhHH!!!! He want's to eat me! Waaahaha!Hydraxon:........ Grilled Chicken?=====Tahu: So.... any idea how we can diss them back for messing with us?Tahu Nuva: Y'know, it seems more like messing with just you, because I can easily survive. I have these plastic swords, which just turned to some new substance somehow, and I feel like I can surf with it. Meaning I can also control where I'm going in the air.Tahu: So.... I'm the only one who's gonna get a serious faceplant?Tahu Nuva:...... Sucks to be you.Tahu: I just hate when I can't fly.=====Vezon: No. Me in coke will not taste good.Hydraxon: But you're sugar! Aren't you supposed to put sugar in to make coke?Vezon: You need dioxide carbon!Hydraxon:.... What's that?Vezon: I dunno.=====Makuta: Hey, Mutran?Mutran: Yeah?Makuta: You should go to that Life School.Mutran: *Sips coke* Why?Makuta: So you can get a job.Mutran: For?Makuta: The money.Mutran: For?Makuta: A house for me-Mutran: Me...Makuta: A house for *Ahem* you... and food and drinks.Mutran: Then?Makuta: You get the good life.Mutran: For?Makuta: Relaxation.Mutran: *Sips coke* What am I doing now?=====

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 27: Ancient Golem, Enter!Mebiox watched as more stone and dirt flew together in this new formed cavern to create the massive monster. And then, an eye opened.Mebiox teleporter away, as the monster stood.RockMonster: Finally! The time for me to rise again has come! To destroy the core itself, and force all those bionicles into oblivion! ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAARR! The time for me to rise.... for the Ancient Golem to rise!And with that, Ancient Golem howled. It stomped on the floor, and as he started to drill downwards, the shockwave he created rose..... and rose...... and rose until it reached the surface.=====Both Tahu's, Karo and JL flying towards the island that looks like Mata Nui...Karo: So, what exactly will happen when we land?JL: Dunno.Tahu: We're nearing the ground.Tahu Nuva: We know.Tahu: So.... any help?JL: No.Suddenly, a massive shockwave rose, and smashed into JL, Tahu, Tahu Nuva, and not even hitting Karo.Karo: Huh? What the..... Rock shield is ossim.He turned to face the others, to realize that they were now tumbling through the air, heading towards a island beside the Mata Nui lookalike.Karo: Uhm............ I think I should save them..... Y'know what? Never mind that. I feel like messing with them.Tahu: Saaaaaavveee meeee!!!!!!!!Karo:.....Tahu: ORRRRR I'LLLL TAAKKEEEE YOUR MONEEEYYYYY!Karo:..... Did I ever use any money? Do I even HAVE any?Tahu:......... SAVE MEEEEE!Karo: No.JL: Uhm.... little help here?Karo: Coming!Tahu: WHAT?Tahu Nuva: Sucks to be you!Tahu: What about you?Karo: We'll see how merciful JL is once I save him.JL: I'm still tumbling!Karo: Coming! *Pulls JL upright*JL:.... I'll save you *Points at Tahu Nuva* but not you, Tahu.Tahu:.... But... but....JL: No buts.Tahu:.......JL: Well, if you have one.Tahu: Gosh darnit.Later......Tahu: AYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- *WHOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM*JL: I don't think turning yourself into a fireball cushions yourself.Karo: Its what he did.JL: Also, why are you guys hanging on me?Karo: My rockboard cannot fly, and Tahu Nuva's sword can't fly either.JL: Well, I'm tired. After that massive shockwave, I feel really weird. Like something stirring. *Lands*Land: Blublublub.JL: Wat.The land rose, 3 muddy lumps rising, with rocks coming together, forming a humanoid shape with no eyes, with rocks. Weapons made of stone rose.JL: Darn. I hate stupid fights.Karo: Hey, they're rock. *Holds out hand*Rock Lump: *Explodes*Rock Lump 2: *Stares*Rock Lump: *Reforms*Karo: What the ****.Tahu Nuva: Lets melt them. *Blasts fire*Rock Lump 3: *Melts*Rock Lump: *Stares*Rock Lump 3: *Forms again.JL: Uhm..... rock monsters?Rock Lump: We are the Rockmoan. Born from stones.JL: Moan this! *Blasts lightning*Rockmoan: Electricity doesn't affect us.JL: Pokemon much. This is black lightning!Rockmoan: Uhm.... *Explodes*JL: Well...Rockmoan: *Respawn*JL: Mmmmmmm!Rockmoan: *Shoots rocks*JL: Ow! Ow!Karo: Stupid pebbles.Tahu Nuva: We gotta retreat! Run for it!They ran for it.===== Takanuva: Hey.Kopaka:...Takanuva: Whatcha doin?Kopaka:....Checking the web.Takanuva: For what?Kopaka: Titan related stuff. But i'm giving up.Takanuva: Why?Kopaka: Annoying. *Leaves*Takanuva: So ice cold. What's so annoying about using the internet? *Stares at screen*Pop-up ad: Get out of The Pit (Titan Jail) for FREE card available now! With Purchases!Takanuva: Darn you annoying popup ads. Let me search in peace!Pop-up ad: Want to disable all Pop-up ads? Click here to disable! 10$ a day, very cheap!Takanuva: I give up.=====Elsewhere.....Phone: *Ring! Ring! Even more annoying Ri-Pahrak-Kal: Yes.Phone: Hey, Pahrak. I've missed you.Pahrak-Kal: I don't.Phone: What should you do if you're in a cave which can be brought down by the wrong move, and surrounded by enemies who want to kill you?Pahrak-Kal: Take it slow and be a peace-maker. Tell them about the benefits of not fighting or something.Phone: Ok, thanks.Somewhere else......Tahu Nuva: He said talk to them about peace or something.JL: You do that.Tahu Nuva: No, the shortest one says it.JL: Uh..... The reddest one says it.Tahu Nuva: That guy! *Points at Tahu*Tahu: Uhm.... the silver-iest guy says it.JL: No. The, uhm, the guy whose first name starts with T and last name starts with N says it.Tahu Nuva: Screw the stupid system. Fine. (Turns to 10 Rockmoans blocking the exit) Guys, lets be civilized. Let me talk to you about pe-Rockmoan1: Stupidity detected. Fire at will.Tahu Nuva: What? But, um, I did nothing!Rockmoans: Fire.*WHUMP!*Tahu Nuva: WIth peace you can get long range calls..... bleagh. *Pummeled by Rock*JL: Uh, guys?Karo: Yeah?JL: Lets get outta here.Tahu: What about him?A fireball comes from the back of the cave, and flies towards the Rockmoan. Tahu, standing in the way, gets his back fried.Tahu: AHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!JL: He's fine. C'mon dude, ready, set....Karo: Wait!JL: What?Karo: *Clicks button*At the cave entrance, the boulders which the Rockmoans were standing beside exploded, when the electronic fuse activated the massive dynamites inside.JL: What... the....%^&*?Karo: Helps to be prepared. Lets go!They ran out of the cave. But as this happened, deep below the crust, the AG blasted downwards, and sent out another shockwave. This one reached upwards, and as it passed through a hill, the hill itself deconstructed, transformed, and turned into a dragon made of soil. It opened its mouth, and blasted stone, similar to how regular dragons blasted fire.Later.....Karo stood in the clearing, and was suddenly alerted to a stone getting closer. He stared at the sky, and watched a brown blob. Karo wondered why it seemed to be getting larger and larger. And then it hit him.JL: Oh $%^&! We're under attack? What now, more of those moaners?Stone Dragon: RAWR!Tahu: Aw, darnit.Tahu Nuva: I hate my life.====Tahu Stars stared up at the car in front of him. The first of one of the greatest. That was what he heard. He had been placed as the Sub-Leader, under Tahu and Tahu Nuva. He felt pretty ok with that, seeing as he was excruciatingly lazy. Still, he felt a bit awed by the sight in front of him, and even more when he learned of what it could do.Thank the Matoran in their city.Millions of dollars produced, hidden in a bank account even from Tahu and Tahu Nuva couldn't access (What an easy passcode it was, seeing as Pridak was in charge of it. It was still weird HE was in charge of it, but the password 'TAHUSUX' was pretty easy to guess.). However, He had made a proposal to the current council with 2 factions gone, and he had succeeded.So the car in front of him was bought and modified. A sports car, very fast, very powerful - with modifications. Guns, weapons for channeling elemental energies, N2O, ability to use Mask powers, etc. But the best thing was that this car, with its awesome fins, could fit into larger machines and control it. The first one had been a plane. The current one being made was a massive drill.Awesome.====Malum stared at the massive box that was just shipped to the door. He signed the paper from the anonymous human, and slammed the door shut. He checked the tags.Malum: Hmmm. To 'Mizter OssimSoz'. I wonder who could that be.Pridak: Oh, its me!Malum: Why did you buy this?Pridak: Its the 360 headset.Malum: But you don't have permission to use the 360.Pridak: Not for the 360.Malum: For?Pridak: The Wii.Malum:..... I don't think the Wii has voice messaging.Pridak: Oh, no. The guy just messages me over and over.Malum: Really? Let me see.Later.....Pridak: I'm just trying to play Wii Sports tennis, and then whenever I play, I fail.Malum: Seeing as the remote is as tall as you, I'm not surprised.Pridak: Humph. It shouldn't matter anyways - all I have to do is point it at the TV and swing. Thats what the guy sending me messages is saying.Malum: Really.....Pridak swung, and made a terrible miss. A note on the TV pops up, saying: Please point the Wii Remote at the Sensor Bar.Pridak: There he is again.Malum:...... *Facepalm* I think it would be better if you played the 360. Better be owned by real players than a pre-programmed message.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

JL wondered if Tahu was a midget.

Slightly offensive to Tahu.

Tahu: AHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!

Tahu's luck hasn't improved much from one chapter ago.

Pridak: I'm just trying to play Wii Sports tennis, and then whenever I play, I fail.Malum: Seeing as the remote is as tall as you, I'm not surprised.

Pridak must have some serious arm strength in order to pick it up in the first place.

Pridak swung, and made a terrible miss. A note on the TV pops up, saying: Please point the Wii Remote at the Sensor Bar.Pridak: There he is again.Malum:...... *Facepalm* I think it would be better if you played the 360. Better be owned by real players than a pre-programmed message.

I actually don't think he'd make it past the "sign up for X-Box live" part.Good chappys once again, JL.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh, Pridak. Your Wii dilemna can be solved by my new 50 FOOT SENSOR BAR :D !!!In other words, wow I missed alot. Man.Good job in general. Too much for a detailed review, but the video games references are a nice touch.Malum:..... I don't think the Wii has voice messaging.(quote thing won't work) Free download-Wii Speak channel. Headset, voice chat. I don't have it though.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Hm. Thanks for the comments, guys. Here's a chapter with 1942 words :Chapter 28: Reinforcement NukeSomewhere on a Island in some place on earth.....JL: Well, now what? There's a stupid dragon screaming at us, and we can't do anything!Tahu: I dunno, use your powers!JL: Fine!A piercing black lightning struck the rock dragon, who continued stomping over as Rockmoans retreated for their beast to do their job. The rock dragon shrugged the damage off.Karo: Hmm? Wah?Tahu: Use your mask power.Karo: I don't have a mask power.JL:.Tahu Nuva: What? But... but... everyone has a mask power!Karo: Except for me.JL: And everyone with no mask.Tahu: Well, why don't you have one?Karo: I dunno. Maybe some mystical person who gave me life forgot to add it in my character description.JL:....Tahu:.....Tahu Nuva:......Tahu: Do you know how stupid that sounds?=====Tahu Stars was happy. Yes indeed he was.For he had just bought and created a custom air field, with missile launchers and magnetic launchers.Tahu Stars: Aw yeah.=====Tahu Nuva: What about you, JL?JL:... Uhm...Tahu: Well? C'mon, the Dragon's on top of us!Dragon: Rawr?JL: Well...Karo: Say it!JL: I forgot.Dragon:.....Tahu:......Tahu Nuva:........Karo:...... Pathetic.The Dragon smashed JL into a nearby tree, and roared loudly at the other three underneath him, getting his mucus and saliva all over their armor.Karo: AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!Tahu: Run!Karo: Wait... I have an idea. Keep me alive, though.And with that, Karo roared louder than the Dragon....Tahu Nuva: What are you doing?Karo: Wait. Do not disturb.A tube attached to Karo's armor started to have liquid flow through. Liquid which emanated energy.Karo: This is the Xenon which came from my universe. I dunno how, but it seems to be able to create itself from my body. I can keep it at low levels, but I can get strengthened with it.... provided I don't go insane.Tahu: What happens if you get controlled? Thats what you said the stupid center told you.Karo: I dunno! But.... This feels awesome.Leaping upwards, he rose until he was eye level with the Dragon, and did a mid-air roundhouse kick at his face. WHAM! Rock spewed from the Dragons mouth as it fell towards the ground. As Karo used his momentum to leap higher up, JL leap upwards, and using his sword, temporarily took care of the remaining Rockmoan. Karo came down, flipping forwards with his leg out until it smashed into the Dragons head, which then crumpled to the ground. JL raised his head, and, curious, activated his mask HUD. He looked at the information being fed, and frowned. Xenon levels that were currently imbued in Karo's body were at 30%. 30%.... and he could deal this much damage? However, as JL read, he realized the percentage was getting higher, and its speed of rising was also getting faster. Uh-oh.JL: Karo, I think you should stop.Karo: Why?JL: Xenon levels at 45% and rising.Karo: Huh? You can read that?JL: Xenon levels at 50%. Uhm....Karo: Yeah, ok.Slowly but surely, the Xenon levels decreased. Satisfied from this small encounter, JL turned off his HUD. Just then...Tahu: Hey! No! I gotta check something! You guys got a laptop and some super internet connector?JL:.... As a matter of fact, yes.The Toa of Black Lightning pulled out his Macbook, and Tahu Nuva's eyes glittered with love.JL: What do you need?Tahu: Skype.JL:.... Why? Its getting late.Tahu: That's why! Its gonna be like, daytime for them. Meaning that their gonna be on Skype.JL: What for?Tahu: I gotta fix an accident?Karo: What accident?Tahu Nuva: THAT thing?Tahu: Yeah!Tahu Nuva: Pshaw. As if I care.Tahu: But.... *Yanks away Macbook* Just gimme the laptop. *Click click click*JL: What accident.Tahu: I made a horrible investment. I gave money to Tahu Stars.... and then I realized it was Tahu Stars.Tahu Nuva: cool dude.JL: Just ask him what happened.Back in the Apartment.....Computer: *Incoming call*Incoming call*Incoming-Furno 3.0: HEY, LOOK, LISTEN, You ^&*%$%^& annoying woman! I know there's a call incoming, now let me sleep!Computer: Hello? Anyone here?Furno 3.0: Go away, midget.Computer: Oh... its you. I'll pay you a hundred dollars if you answer a question.Furno 3.0: Ok. What question, Tahu?Computer: About my investment.......Furno 3.0: Oh, yeah, that thing. He made this supercar and this missile launching thing, along with a few private jets, and I think he also bought an airfield.Computer: He didn't spend it all on magazines?Furno 3.0: Nope.Computer: Ok. Seeya! Thanks.Furno 3.0: Btw, Skype sucks. iChat FTW!=====Tahu: Ok. That investment was a success.Tahu Nuva: Whatever. Uhm.... about you, Karo.... that beast mode thing.... What are you?Karo: I am tired.JL: Anyways, guys, I think we should call for reinforcements. Or help, for that matter.Tahu: I know how.JL: Uhm.... Ya'know, you've never actually made a good idea... ever. In your life.Tahu: Well, this will be the first good one!Later, at the airfield.....Tahu Stars: He want's me to WHAT?Furno 3.0: You heard that right. He wants you to get the car and the drill, and cannon it-Tahu Stars: Fling, shoot, but not cannon because cannons are old and we are new people. Be modern.Furno 3.0:......Fling them over at the correct place.Tahu Stars: Perfect. Time to test that out. *Points at massive gun.*Stormer 3.0: What exactly is that thing?Tahu Stars: That is a magnetic launcher. Building up enough magnetism and releasing it at the correct time, it can propel anything magnetic all around the world. At that speed, landing can cause enough friction to create a force similar to a missile's heat and kinetic energy.Stormer 3.0: So, by sending reinforcements, you might also nuke them in the process?Tahu Stars:...........Oh my god. I can nuke Tahu, with permission from Tahu!..... This is the happiest day of my life. Haha!=====Pridak: Well, I don't know, but I don't think that they would let us buy this.Gresh: It's fine. They won't know - and if they do, they'd probably praise us.Pridak: No, I don't think they would praise us if we waste all the money the City managed to create from all their little jobs by buying video games.Gresh: C'mon. We all love video games.Pridak: Well, from all the video reviews which I watch, I don't think that buying these things are good. I think it is a waste of money.Gresh: Nope. With 30 Kinect sensors, 30 Wii sensors and 30 PlayStation Move sticks, we can have 30 people playing at once.Pridak: That's why - I don't think it works that way.Gresh: Shut up, Pridak. When have you ever thought about something which ever works?Pridak: When I kept that Disneyland Toy Baby from killing us by giving it milk.Gresh: That wasn't milk - it was water mixed with deodorant.Pridak:...... Milk which smells nice.Gresh: Deo sucks.=====6 Hours later.....The group at the stillunnamedisland in the Bermuda TriangleTahu Nuva: Finally! It's coming! Reinforcements! Oh man. Sitting in that clearing for 6 hours was getting boring.JL: Getting boring? I was slipping into a friggin coma!Karo looked up, and wondered why the metal box seemed to be getting closer and closer. And then it hit him.JL: Hmm. Weird. There seems to be ice coatings on the metal.Tahu: Maybe its because it would have exploded.JL: I dunno. But I hope what's inside is gonna be great.Just then, another person popped up form under the ground, wearing a creepy mask and wielding a massive chainsaw.Karo:... This must be a joke.Tahu: Jokes! Brian Reagan!OtherToa: What? I'm not-Tahu jumped at the other Toa, screaming his hearts out.JL: Uhm.... really? He's not Brian Reagan.....Tahu: But! *Whump!* He's! *Whump!* Making! *Whump!* The best jokes ever!JL: Yeah, Killing you really is a joke.Tahu: What? What do you mean-OtherToa: Rawr! *Swings chainsaw*Tahu: Woah! *Blocks with mask power*JL: Guys! Lets get the reinforcements!He turned towards the massive box which was now broken thanks to the crash. JL jumped into the trench it created, and looked inside.JL:.... Oh snap. But where's the drill? Hmmm. There's a stick note on the supercar here. Lets see.... "The drill is under the ground. Put your iPhone into the slot, and you'll have access to everything." Thats cool....JL jumped into the supercar, which was sleek as ever, super fast, and was plain awesome. Grabbing his iPhone from his conveniently convenient bad, he stabbed it into a port, and pushed it forwards into the car-panel, like a key.Car: Welcome to the AGX system. All technological enhancements available, functioning at maximum efficiency.JL: Ok. Now, let's link it onto my HUD.... and... Woah. Nice. Now, how do you control this car?Car: HUD connection succeeded. Information transfer speed, 1m/s. Handle lock, releasing.A Xbox 360 controller appeared.JL:.... Nice. Weapons?Car: AGX System scanning enemy..... Scan at 20%....OtherToa: Hey! Don't scan me! I'll kill you! *Hurls massive rock*Car: Scan complete. Data processed. Weapons on hand recommended against Anonymous Toa of Stone - Blast Burn.JL: Huh? And how do we achieve that? Uhhh....Tahu Nuva: *Jumps in* Hey, what's up? This baby looks ready for action.JL: Yeah... I call dibs.Tahu Nuva:.... What?JL: Dibs. Yeah, dibs.Tahu Nuva: Why would you call dibs?JL: It's mine now.Tahu Nuva: But.... no. This car belongs to me.... and my annoying brother.JL: Nope. Its mine. I called dibs.Tahu Nuva: Thats just stupid! And -Car: Blast Burn available. Aiming system lock released. Elemental energy transfer available. Blast Burn, ready.On hood of the car, pieces came off, moved, and reformed until there was a awesome looking weapon sticking out from the car.JL: I think you should... use it. At least melt that massive pillar thats about to drop on us.Tahu Nuva: Ok, fine.Tahu Nuva grabbed the Aiming system, and manipulated it using the crosshair. However, the first shot missed epically.Car: Noob detected. Aim assist increased to 50%.Tahu Nuva: Wow, this is dumb. Its pulling my crosshair over towards the rock. Stupid machine.JL:.... Uhm, It's helping you.Tahu Nuva: No its not! I can do it myself! *Miss again, pillar nearly destroys car.*Car: Life failure detected. Aimbot activated.Tahu Nuva: Stupid car! *Clicks trigger*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!The Rock melted into slag as the car rocketed forwards. Karo leapt on, and grabbed his own Aiming system, which appeared from the back of JL's seat. Well, not exactly, seeing as the size of the car was modified. Now, it seemed to be built for the Toa, but JL was pretty sure that back in the human world, he would need some help. Still, looked on the Xbox 360 controller, and clicked the trigger. Another cannon popped up, this time pulsing with black electricity.JL: I love this car.Meanwhile, Tahu is still grappling with OtherToa when the car arrived in front of them, 3 guns aimed perfectly.OtherToa: Shiz.=====Pridak: Hm. Well, this idea definitely is better than buying those stupid video game stuff.Gresh: Well, I've always wanted a Tank.Pridak: Then lets buy it!Gresh: We can't.Pridak: Why? We're consumers - we have credit cards.Gresh: But they cost millions of dollars, not including floormats. And we still have to pay it back to Tahu and the others!Pridak:.... Your point being?Gresh: How will we pay them back? They'll come after us!Pridak: Don't be stupid! We have a Tank!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

JL: Well, now what? There's a stupid dragon screaming at us, and we can't do anything!Tahu: I dunno, use your powers!JL: Fine!

It really took them that long to realize that actually FIGHTING the dragon might be a good idea?

Karo:... This must be a joke.Tahu: Jokes! Brian Reagan!OtherToa: What? I'm not-

Brian Reagan is hilarious.

Car: Noob detected. Aim assist increased to 50%.

THAT'S what Devil May Cry 3 is missing.

Gresh: Well, I've always wanted a Tank.Pridak: Then lets buy it!

They're half off at your local Wal-Mart.Good chappy JL. These last two have been the best of the comedy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Gresh: Well, I've always wanted a Tank.Pridak: Then lets buy it!

They're half off at your local Wal-Mart.Good chappy JL. These last two have been the best of the comedy.-MT
No such thing in HK. :POn a side note, HTLAEL chapters MAY come out at 1 a month for the next few months (Too busy, and I am straining to actually type this)Don't worry, it won't be like this for long.I hope.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 29: Supertank!JL: So, who are you?OtherToa: I don't know! I was told by that really big fatso-JL: Lemme guess. Titan?OtherToa: What Titan? Those age old legends?JL:... No, the guy who came back from the dead to terrorize the world.OtherToa:.... Y'mean like him summoning that guy? *Points at Stone Dragon*StoneDragon: *Blows Rock*Rock: *Crushes OtherToa*JL:..... Well, that sucks. We lost a important information. But better we lose him. He was ugly.Tahu Nuva: That would have finished my ugly people collection!Karo: Gotta Catch'em All.Tahu: Guys! Wait for me!Karo: I guess we have to go now. Find some other sources, and find out how to save the world from impending doom.JL:..... maybe the Age Old legends would help.Tahu Nuva: Ok. So, we're gonna explore the land?JL: Yes.Tahu Nuva: And ignore the massive dragon behind us?JL: Yes....JL: Wait, ****.=====Pridak: Get ready.Gresh: I don't really think it would be good.Pridak: Hey, remember our promise. I pay, and you say.Gresh: Yeah, well, I hope the promise actually works and everyones face will be priceless, and when we take the images and post them on Ebay, they would cost a lot.Pridak: Urm, actually, Priceless things..... they're priceless, right?Gresh: Yes....Pridak: Priceless things have no price, therefore if we put them on Ebay.... we'll be selling them for free!Gresh: Hmmm......Pridak: Any ideas?Gresh:.... I have one.Pridak; Which is?Gresh: "Free Priceless images! With purchases."Pridak: Wonderful!=====JL: So, any ideas?Tahu Nuva: Drive away.JL: Well, we were, until the Dragon landed in front of the car.Tahu: Shoot it.JL:... We tried that and it flew away.Karo: Please note that there is only 1 guy here good enough to handle a Xbox 360 controller well.JL: Truedat. You guys suck at video games. Oh well.Karo:.... I have an Idea.JL: Which is?Karo: Watch me.Karo leapt upwards, Xenon levels rising, and he climbed up the stones creating the body of the Dragon. Desperate, it tried to grab Karo, but was far too slow, and only managed to impale itself. It howled.=====Gresh:.... 3......2......1.....Go!Pridak lifted the hatch as the Tank blasted the ground apart, and drove into the air field, where the majority of the bionicles were standing. Gresh stood up in the Hatch, and smiled towards the others.Gresh: They see me rollin; They hatin'As if on cue, Tahu Nuva rotated one of the airfields turrets to face the tank.Pridak: Oh, son of a B-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!=====Zaktan: So, what do we do now?Avak: Uhm, Escape is hard.Zaktan: Yes, I know it is. Getting trapped in a space-time rift is hard to get out of. We need to get the door open again.Hakann: But that would just mean Mebiox is back!Zaktan: Well, we fight.Suddenly, a door opens, and Mebiox steps into a land filled with nothing except the Piraka.Mebiox: So, will you tell me?Zaktan: I still don't know what it is I should tell you.Mebiox: Well then..... I shall beat it out of you.Hakann: Maybe next year.At the same time, Zaktan, Hakann and Avak fired their elemental powers, creating a tornado of smoke. Mebiox was rendered un-seeable.Mebiox: But you see, or great seeing readers, I don't need to see to be able to crush-Zaktan: Nope. No fourth wall breaking.Mebiox: I should be able to do that! I'm the Titan of Space!Zaktan: So... that makes you insane, talking to some kind of 'Audience?' Thats like as insane as the time when Takanuva said our lives are just epic fails for people to see using a portal known as Internet Explorer.Hakann: FireFox is by far better.Mebiox: Whatever. However, sure, you may blind me, take my ears and nose, but you cannot take my Mask Power.Thok: Because that ugly piece of **** is glued to your head?Mebiox: Yeah! I mean, no! The ultimate smell, 10000 stronger and more sensitive than the No. 1 Human Smeller!Reidak: That. Is weird.Mebiox: Now.... escaping, eh?Zaktan: (Freezes in his tracks to do the door)Mebiox: As I said... I can smell you! And remember... that I am the Titan... of SPACE!A portal opened underneath Zaktan, and he popped up on a small ledge made of space, his rear towards Mebiox, screaming as he stood. Then he stopped, embarrased.Mebiox: Now..... *Turns to other Piraka* Tell me the information I need, or he dies!Thok:...I dunno.Mebiox: Very well then. (Grabs sword) Green Spine, get ready to-Zaktan: *Toot*Mebiox:....Zaktan: 0.oMebiox: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT SMELLS!Zaktan: Hahaha! Thats what you get if your smell is amplified 10000 times!=====Fire Lord: WAAAAAH! WAHHHHHAAAA!Xplode: Huh? Oh hey, nub! Why so down?Fire Lord: I *sniff* Am not a *sniff* Nub. And I *sniff* wanna be cool! And get a girlfriend!Xplode: Maybe I can help you with that.Fire Lord: *Sniff* Really?Xplode: Yeah. I know the best get-a-girl tactics in the world. For you? My assessment is.... play hard to get.Fire Lord: *sniffle* Really?Xplode: No. It doesn't work that way. You can't be ugly and play hard to get. You're already hard to want.Fire Lord: WAAAAAHAHA!=====

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tahu Nuva: And ignore the massive dragon behind us?JL: Yes....JL: Wait, ****.

Rofl.

Mebiox: So, will you tell me?Zaktan: I still don't know what it is I should tell you.Mebiox: Well then..... I shall beat it out of you.

If you punch him enough times, I hear you can get his brain to do a google search.

Xplode: Yeah. I know the best get-a-girl tactics in the world. For you? My assessment is.... play hard to get.Fire Lord: *sniffle* Really?Xplode: No. It doesn't work that way. You can't be ugly and play hard to get. You're already hard to want.Fire Lord: WAAAAAHAHA!

How about this: "Date me, or I'll burn you alive."Actually, on second thought, don't do that.Great chappy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

The weirdest story ever written about christmas with trolls, facts and probably fail: A Christmas KaroKaro strolled through Ta-Koro.At least the version of it on their Island City. Which was pretty awesome. You could play Real Life BZPRPG there.As he continued walking, he felt pretty Meh. He didn't like it - Back in his own universe, he hadn't learned about Christmas. Presents? Who would wanna get turkey, or geese for dinner? Why would you buy things for others, and why wouldn't you buy armor? Complete purpose defeat of presents. Why were they celebrating it? In fact, Karo had quite a lot of wonders.Why did atheists celebrate christmas? JL, who was one, had told him "Presents. Sure, he got that everyone in this world really liked getting weird useless presents like a portable N64. B Karo still had a lot of questions, and he really hated having questions. So he felt pretty Meh about it right now. Tahu had said that 'Whoever felt Meh about christmas would be visited by the 3 spirits of Lolzoria, but Karo had no idea what they were.He headed back towards the inn. As he did, a child Matoran ran past, screaming "Christmas geese! Get it ready for tomorrow!"Karo had such an urge to punch him in the face that he did it. The matoran went flying and into the shop which sold the geese. He stood up, turned towards Karo, and laughed.ChildMatoran: Thank you, Oh great Toa! What a great christmas spirit!Karo stopped. Was the child thanking him? Sure, he got to that place, but with a punch? Karo now hated christmas. Not only was it boring, he had to lie to others as well, saying good things to everyone? What of the insults to all his friends? This was stupid. He continued walking, and soon found the Ta-Koro inn. It was dark now, and the International Portal which connected the Apartment with the Bionicle world was still quite a bit far. And the island hadn't gotten to the stage where cars worked yet. Karo stepped into the inn and asked for the innkeeper.Innkeeper: Merry Christmas, great Toa, would you like a bed?Karo: Yeah. How much-Innkeeper: Completely Free!Karo: What? Why? How stupid is that?Innkeeper: Its CHRISTMAS! HO HO HO!He put on a fake beard, a red jacket and pillows.Karo: Well, whatever.Innkeeper: Room number 1223, please.What a coincidence. The date was 1223. JL's birthday. Oh well. Karo walked up the stairs and all the way past to room 1223. As he passed 1222, he heard a Matoran. It seemed like he was grieving about his father. Why?Karo leaned closer to the door.Grieving Matoran: Dad........ You were like a father to me. You've died, but because you acted like a father, you... you.... Waaahhhahaha!!! I'm just... so happy that.... a part of you will always be with me.... after I drank your ashes... as mistaken coffee powder... Waaahaha!Karo walked away. Christmas really was Meh. Not only do you give all your money away, you also have to be sad because your dad was like a father to you.. and then you can keep him with you to torture inside your tummy. That's it. I HATE CHRISTMAS!He slammed his door shut.=====Karo slept peacefully until he was slapped in the face really hard. He woke up, and screamed very hard. He hit his head on the living lamp above him and wen't unconscious again.Lamp: Well.... That wasn't supposed to happen.In his dream (Within a dream), Karo was searching through BZPower, reading boring stuff as he clicked a button. It was an image of a pony. That woke him up again, facing the Lamp, who....Lamp: (Singing to the tune of Be Our Guest) Hehehe.... You've been trolled! You've been trolled, You have probably been told - Don't reply, to this guy, he is just getting a rise. After you, yes its true, you respond and thats his cue. To start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled! You've been trolled, You should probably just fold, when the only winning move is not the plaaaaay! And yet you keep on trying, mindlessly replying; You've been trolled, You've been trolled, You've been trolled!Karo:....What?Lamp: Yes. You've been trolled.Karo: By? And how?Lamp: By your stupidity, you now lack the goodiness of Christmas! I am the Christmas Spirit of Trolling, and with me, you will learn how to be a great christmas troll and bring happiness to yourself and others!Karo:... But Christmas is about... Death and People crying and-Lamp: You've been trolled by your own stupidity! Come, let us see the shadows of the past! *Holds out hand*Karo:.... Just to let you know, I'm straight. *Grabs hand*Teleport sound, Woo, woo, woo-Lamp: Stop that! You other worldly, macdonald greasly fool!Karo: Huh? What?Lamp: Oh, no, just talking to some guy in the space time continuum.Karo:... You've been trolled, haven't you.Lamp: No I wasn't. Its impossible. I'm the Prank king. Impossibru to troll!Karo:.... Impossibru?Lamp: Yeah, Impossibru!.... You've been trolled!Karo: ?Later.....Karo: So.... I dun get it.Lamp: You punched the Matoran in the face. He was rocketed into the bakery. Do you not see the good you have done?Karo: No. He was punched.Lamp: And yet, he was happy. That shows the goodiness of Christmas - even trolling others is perfectly fine. These are the shadows of the past, and you must accept your trolling past if you are to love and be loved during Christmas.Karo: But..... Why? I once trolled a guy and he got put in jail.Lamp: Alright..... If you did that, he'd be happy! Everyone would have a good laugh, and he is now a well mannered person!Karo: He's dead.Lamp: Therefore, he is well mannered!Karo: He can't be well mannered. He's not living.Lamp: Well, everyone living is not well mannered, but Well mannered actually exists as a thing. If living people never have it... dead people have it!Karo:...... You're so stupi-Lamp: You've been trolled!Karo:... Move on.Lamp: No.Karo: Why?Lamp: Cos you must tell me if you have learned your lesson.Karo: About?Lamp: The christmas trolling!Karo: I don't understand.Lamp: Christmas is about fun and happiness!Karo: Because? Why do it now, and not every day in the year?Lamp:...... Good questions. Please.... I must talk with a higher power. (Flips out Macbook Pro)Karo: This higher power... is?Lamp: The one who answers every question given... The one who knows everything.Karo: Google.Lamp: Yes. It says here that dumb people celebrate christmas because they THINK it's christ's birthday, although in truth he wasn't born in december. Christians, at that time, didn't celebrate. They just herded sheep. Christ's birthday was never strictly said in the scriptures, but December 25th was a roman holiday, where they would hang up red stuff and trees. The Catholic church decided that that would be when they celebrated christ's church.Karo: Ok? And how does this relate to trolls?Lamp: Santa.Karo: Huh?Lamp: He's FAAAAAKKE! Puh-lease, its just parents trying to make kids behave for the first part of the year up until Santa comes by saying 'If you don't get A+ in your chinese test, Santa will be sad' and then for the days after Boxing Day till the end of the year, they say 'We're taking away what Santa gave you unless you get an A+ in your math test'.Karo: Erm.... Thats good to know.Lamp: Like you know anything! Cos you were a LOOOOONNNNEEEER!!!!! AHHAAHHHAAAHHHAAAA!Karo:..... Not amused.Lamp: Not amused at me? Hah! Then you'd be amused by HIM!Karo:... Him?The street flipped, and Karo was sent flying into the sky while the Lamp put on a trollface mask. Karo flew, up into the flouds, all the while screaming.Then he fell, down to the ground, all the while screaming.THUD!Karo: Ugh...... Aw, I fell off my bed. What a weird dream.Suddenly, a his door exploded and a crazy axe murderer with a really long beard and a pillow inside his shirt stood there.Karo:....Gandalf?CAM: No, Stupid! Its me, the christmas goat of stalking!Karo:.... Goat of Stalking.CAM: Oh.... *Ahem* Ghost of Stalking!Karo: I thought it was-CAM: SPIRIT! OF STALKING!Karo:...... For a stalker, you seem... quite.... stand-outing.CAM: With my axe? Oh, yes. I need to hit down chimney's of little kids!Karo:... I thought Santa was made up.CAM: Yes, but how would the parents know of where they're kids lived? Hmmm? Ask yourself THAT, Smartypants! I oh-so-graciously tell them right before! I send them mail, and then it lists out the address.Karo:... How?CAM: It says on the cover, TO 'LOCATION HERE', stupid! And all the parents have to do is look at that and then say 'SO THATS WHERE MY KIDS LIVE! HEEEHEEE.'Karo:...... So..... Have you murdered anyone?CAM: No. I'm not a murderer. I'm a man.Karo: A very...Intimidating one indeed. WIth such a ..... great belly.CAM: Oh, Nonsense! Come with me, I must show you the amazingness of stalking!They walked through the broken door somehow, and teleported to a dark night.CAM: This.... is the spirit of stalking!2 kids with Jack-O-Lantern's walked past.CAM: Oh... Uh.... Wrong place, Wrong time. Bad stalk, Bad stalk.Karo:........?They teleported again.*Whoosh*CAM: Look! Its christmas! And look at all the merry young men and woman following that little kid?Karo:.... Don't you find that a bit creepy?CAM: Nonsense! Its a beautifully fine time and everyone is happy. Look at them! Pushing the kids forwards into Walmart, then saying 'Buy 1 Only! 1 Only! NOT 2! NOT 3! Nope. Nope. Costs too much.' Oh, such enthusiasm.Karo:.....I really don't think thats enthusiasm. I think that is.....poverty.CAM: Kids in poverty? Oh, yes! You would love to see them!The scene teleported again. This time, they stood on a street where a homeless kid was running away from a cat.CAM: What a wonderfully stalking cat!Then, a guy walked up and spat on the cat.CAM: What a horrible person! Spitting on a stalker!Karo:... You realize the irony of horrible people, right?CAM: You make no sense, foool. And you should try to make it quicker, for time is short. Before I leave, you must learn 1 more thing.Karo: I haven't learned anything.CAM: You must learn that you must learn better. cool dude.The CAM crumbled to dust, leaving Karo is a dark pocket dimension.Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Karo:.......Help?The dark dimension transformed into the bedroom of The Apartment. Satisfied, Karo jumped on the bed and started to sleep.Then he remembered he was sleeping somewhere else to and was hit in the face by his own shadow.Karo: Ow! What was that for?The shadow: I am the christmas spirit of non-sarcastic behaviour!Karo: I'll just call you...erm, Non-Sarcastic Spirit!NSS: Very well, Karo. Listen, Karo.Karo: I've always been listening - ever since my ears-SLAP!NSS: NO SARCASTIC BEHAVIOUS IN CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!Karo:.....I'd beg to differ, but every time I see the Hero Factory sets...... They're gaming. And when they do it.... They're sarcastic. A lot. In fact, they said that its they're christmas present to each other.NSS: Then you must slap them in the face and force them to see... THE HERESYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!Karo: I really don't understand. How is this teaching me about christmas?NSS: What is the lack of Sarcasm?Karo:.....Maturity.NSS: What is the meaning of Maturity?Karo:..Boredom.NSS: NO! HAPPINESS!Karo:.....Happiness and boredom don't coincide.NSS: But you're being nice!Karo: Now, you're not making any sense. Being bored isn't nice - You literally don't respect your own self esteem. That just defeats the point of life. YOU SHOULD HAVE FUN! I, for one, am on the road to happiness, like JL said we should. He said it would be 'Life imprisonment in which you are jailed from stupidity, failure and the epic fails which is known as "Learning english lessons when you already know english."'NSS:...I sense sarcasm-Karo: You would. Cuz your dumb. And boring. A no-lifer. Get. A. Friggin. LIFE.NSS:..... You're creepy.Karo: No, you spirits are. You're dead, and you guys are haunting me. Why are you guys even here, anyways?NSS: To teach you about christmas!Karo: I KNOW ABOUT THAT! Christmas is to have fun! Well, I found it pretty boring, and I have came to this conclusion.NSS: Have my teachings been absorbed? Are we...... the only successful teachers in the world? :DKaro: Christmas is to grab all your friends and try to smash them into the wall where they would be trapped while you hog the video game consoles; Thereby having fun.NSS: *Darth Vader* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~Karo: Goodbye, stupid. *Pinches himself*NSS: Hah! Look who's stupid! The one here or the one pinching himself or the one...... I'm disappearing! *Darth Vader* NOOOOOO-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHWHHWHWHWHWHWHWHHWHWWHEHEHHEWEWEQWEWEWEQEQEWRQWE QDQOIDHAOASUDDFGJKLDFGHJKXDFGHJKJDXFGHIKHGCHJKaro: ??.....Karo: Well, I'm back, I'm living, and I have christmas spirit.......Karo: TIME TO TROLL MY FRIENDS! ENDIN other notes, happy birthday to me.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You actually managed to nail Karo's personality. Excellent job with that.

Karo: He's dead.Lamp: Therefore, he is well mannered!

...well...I suppose...although he never says please either, so he can't be THAT well mannered.Never really thought of this until now, but is Lamp based off the character in Smashtasm?And...HAPPY B-DAY!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1