Thanks vs Bionicle characters

Good question. I think either Annona, Tren Krom, the Golden-skinned being (which is a fusion of the Piraka, a member of Krekka’s species, a Zyglak, or a Vortixx), Mata Nui, Makuta Teridax, the Toa Nuva, Voporak, Umarak, or the Shadowed One, could defeat Thanos.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'd give that honor to just about any Makuta, given their wide array of powers. One good mental attack from Teridax would leave the Mad Titan temporarily brain-dead, literally any of them could crush him into oblivion with their gravity powers, etc. There's so many ways a Makuta could destroy Thanos, it's not even that big a competition.

Now, if you take the Makuta (and the GSR and Ignika) out of the question, I think Axonn or Brutaka would have an easy time of it. Axonn has the strength, Brutaka has the skill and the Olmak (Think Dark Mirror and what Wong did to Cull Obsidian). Hydraxon, perhaps, being a weaponmaster. Beyond them, I don't see any way anyone else would be able to defeat him, considering an entire ship full of Asgardians led by Thor couldn't stop him. Slow him down, yes, but defeat him? Not likely.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Within the MU, any being who controls the universe might have a shot; but with the IG, Thanos is basically God. Haven't seen Endgame yet (all I know is Thanos doesn't get to eat breakfast, Thor mains Shugoki, and Bruce turns down Keetongu's help) but when you can snap your fingers and make whatever you want a reality, I'm pretty sure it's hard to find anyone who can stand up to you.

Rule #1: Always listen to Kek.

Rule #2: If you break rule #1, kindly don't.

Rule #3: EVERYBODY TYPE IN THE CHAT "AVAK IS A STUPID TRIGGER"