The Bio-Cup is Coming!

Sort your parts and stretch your imaginations, because it's nearly time for a building contest of epic proportions! That's right, the 2019 Bio-Cup is starting in just three days! I know a lot of builders have been looking forward to this, and it's shaping up to be another fantastic contest. If you think to yourself, 'man my skills can't compare to Djokson's,' fear not! He's a judge this time around, and even if you don't consider yourself a top-tier builder, everyone who enters the first round with a new MOC and promotes the cup will be entered into a raffle for an amazing Copper Mask of Victory that's actually made out of metal. There's going to be a lot of other great prizes to, some of which BZPower is contributing. Best of luck to all and I can't wait to see all the amazing builds!

View the full article

I have to add one small correction - the mask is made of resin. The only metal is a powder coating on the surface that makes it copper.

Edited by socketball

You can find all of my mocs, custom parts, and other lego-related stuff at Flickr, Instagram, or Brickshelf.