Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Ultimate_Kardas

I'm liking the new reply box, and I'm sort of fond of the overall sleeker look. However, I do miss the top banner. Also, I only now realized that I don't have my old avatar photo on my new computer, so the fact that I'm stuck without it for a while is probably going to be my biggest complaint about the new forums. -Demeb

vezon_banner2_hd.jpg

A server busy message is just BZP's way of reminding you to do your homework.

"There's no point in getting angry with Bohrok, it would be like you getting angry with your toaster." -Greg

It's pronounced "Dem-e-b."

I've also noticed that The 'Keep me signed in' tick box isn't working as effectively as I remember it doing back in the day. However I do like the new reply box. back with the old BB code I wouldn't bother making my text green everytime, too much to think about in a post. Now though I might consider it.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Come on guys, that came out like, two years ago, yes, most of the main cast died, but Ghos-Oh, you meant the new forums. Well, personally, I like it. I know some people don't, but it just seems so, clean and neat.

"Regardless of your emotional connection to your so-called 'deity,' the continued imprisonment of the entity known as Pandorym is a breach of contract.

Pandorym deserves release."

-Obligatum VII

sprpgbanner.jpg

Join the space police today.

If you hate false links, click here

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/5127 Not mine, support it so I can buy these sets.

It could take some getting used to, but generally I like it. ^^ And yes, it is good to be back! =D (Giant text is flying everywhere! D= This is indeed going to take some getting used to. XD) I don't like that I can't put up my old avatar for whatever reason. =/Also, it seems that the edit button can freak out when you're posting an epic, and all of the formatting will just decide to fail on you (it all blobbed together into one giant paragraph. XD) Meh, it'll be fine. Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I have no complaints. I like the personal message system, I like the my content notification thingy. Seriously that thing is awesome.Notifications probably won't be very useful to me, as I don't do much of the things that it will notify me of, but that is certainly not BZPowers fault.

Starting a new comic series soon.

Ah, it's good to be back. Anyway, what are some of the changes that you like or dislike to the new forum? I for one, am extremely saddened to see that the century gothic font is missing, and I do not intend to sleep until I have righted this cruel injustice. Also, it's sad not to see Hapori Tohu at the top. But I must say that blogs are much better, and I love the PM system. How about you? ~U_K~

very true

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wow. This is much different than the BZPower I remember. I don't feel too warm to the new forum layout, but that is probably the nostalgia speaking. It looks a lot more squeaky-clean and slick, to be sure, but there are a ton of memories back on the old site. The fact that BBCode seems to be automatically interpreted is definitely a plus, though.

matanuinuvabanner.gif

I like the status updates and the new mobile site. (Awesome for my iPod.) Not much to dislike, so far. It's actually a major improvement (IMO) from the older site. It may take awhile for some to get used to, but it's pretty awesome to me, either way.

naw man

It's kind of unsetteling. And what happened to my avatar?

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

The change is okay... I really like the fact that posting is a lot easier than before, and there are more smilies, too. The fact that the avatar is just a smaller personal photo is fine with me, but some people might not like it. The only thing I don't like is that all of the old topics will have to be reposted, which will probably take a while to do. But overall, the change is pretty good for six months of no forums.

I have mixed feelings about it. I love the new features; how replies appear, posts that accumulate while you're typing your own appear as well, other such related features, these are nifty. However, I'm very disappointed with the overall aesthetic; maybe it's just the lack of skin, but the forum seems really dry and impersonal with the color scheme, and the sections themselves seem almost haphazardly put together. Navigating is also a lot more difficult, both in the forum and the blogs, so I'm not liking that much at all. Overall, with six months, I feel like we could have gotten way more out of it, but there's always hope that things will evolve and improve over (even more =P) time.

This. I don't think navigation is an issue, but the aesthetic certainly feels impersonal and bland. I don't mind though...give it a few weeks and I'll probably be loving it. Overall, I like the features but not the design [yet :P].

{Z}

YEA! Finally back! And just when I was finally out of withdrawl! Do us a favor, NEVER TAKE THE FORUMS OFFLINE AGAIN! *Content removed. That was unnecessary, even if it was a joke and not directed at any particular person. Don't make comments like that again. - WW

Edited by Watashi Wa

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

I like the sleeker, more streamlined interface. Although I also miss the personality that the old forums had (such as the Hapori Tohu head). But this can be amended in time.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Most everything feels the same to me so far, and I love the ability to switch back to the old BBcode style. Call me crazy, but I prefer that to the new style of posting. I love the profile changes though, SO much easier to view and update, and the notification system seems like it will be amazing, no more refreshing topics constantly when bored and waiting for replies! :PI think they did a great job with the update. Only complaint I have is the color scheme, there should be an option to return to Classic Tohu. (Or, possibly, VZP?)Oh, and new emoticons are welcome.:mirunu: Lewa0111 :mirunu:

Edited by Lewa0111 Nuva

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

Haven't looked into the forum that much, since it's been a year or so since I've logged in, lol... but I will say it looks very nice. ^_^ Now, I have to ask, am I able to see my old topics still when I'm on here? Or do I have to go to the archive? (on my profile, not on here) no, I can't.

Edited by Roger the Dog

I personally like the changes and I can't even think of a way of criticizing the new forum. The only thing that bugs me is Nostalgia, due to the old look :tohu:

Edited by zsdiogo

Looks like it's time to stop staring and start contributing.