KARDAS DRAGON appears!

Pahrak Model ZX

Isn’t that how it always goes?  You’re out minding your own business when suddenly the screen flashes and you find yourself pulled into a random battle!  And not just any random battle, but a battle against the legendary secret enemy…

KARDAS DRAGON appears!

Take whatever action you think will stop the beast!  I’ll respond and let you know how effective it is…or isn’t.  Attack it, try to run, sing to it—try anything, just remember you only get 1 action per post.  Maybe if we all work together we’ll actually stand a chance!

I suppose I should lead the charge…I launch a Rhotuka at Kardas Dragon!

KARDAS DRAGON catches the Rhotuka in its mouth like a Frisbee!  0 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON hates fetch!  It’s angry now!

Oh dear…

3 hours ago, Valendale said:

I'd like to imitate Vezon in an attempt to get the dragon to obey me.

KARDAS DRAGON recognizes the voice.  It remembers all the good times it had with Vezon, and that there actually weren't any good times, they were all bad.  It retaliates in a fury!

1 hour ago, FrozenFlash said:

I use the Kanohi Komau. Maybe it can be controlled.

You step into the mind of KARDAS DRAGON!  It wasn't expecting company, so the place is a mess, and it chases you away before you have the chance to judge its lifestyle!

I do the Hokey Pokey as a courting display. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I eat a whole canister of random gears to activate my  H E R O   M O D E !    

Then I shoot some dogdeballs of doom at it.

Edited by Lipuret McKaukau

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

2 hours ago, Electric Light Gunhaver said:

I do the Hokey Pokey as a courting display. 

KARDAS DRAGON is initially confused, but eventually puts its left arm in and shakes it all about.

1 hour ago, JAG18 said:

I unload a Cordak blaster into Kardas' face.  Look!  The Cordak bullets, they disappeared! 

20 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON is enraged by your lack of respect for sleight of hand!  It pulls a rabbit out of its hat, and then beats you with it.

1 hour ago, Lipuret McKaukau said:

I eat a whole canister of random gears to activate my  H E R O   M O D E !    

Then I shoot some dogdeballs of doom at it.

KARDAS DRAGON dodges expertly while lecturing you about the importance of a healthy diet!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Valendale said:

Well if "Hero Mode" didn't work...

I would like to attempt to go sicko mode on this dragon.

KARDAS DRAGON gets a judgy look and throws a stack of vinyl at you!

4 hours ago, Taka Nuvia said:

I pet the Dragon and tell it that it is doing amazing.

KARDAS DRAGON blushes, shuffling back sheepishly!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

Use a kanohi olmak to send it to a dimension where it is on the bottom of the food chain.

KARDAS DRAGON yanks on the chain, bringing the entire dimension crashing down and unraveling the spacetime fabric that composed it!  The talk of food makes it hungry, so it stops for a bagel on its way back to this universe.

3 hours ago, Iron_Man5 said:

Dons Hulkbuster Armor and stands up to the dragon. "You want to wrestle? Let's wrestle!" Activates unibeam

KARDAS DRAGON takes the hit!  30 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON gets a spotlight and a mic, proceeding to describe how it will destroy you as its fans cheer from the stands.  It then bounces off the ropes to body slam you!

I continue my dance, but begin to increase the rate at which I perform it.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

12 hours ago, Master Inika said:

I fire at Kardas a blast from the Spear of Fusion, hoping to separate him into two easier-to-defeat enemies.

KARDAS DRAGON separates into KARDAS and DRAGON!  They immediately run to each other, spin around to re-fuse into KARDAS DRAGON, and then it sings Stronger Than You as it starts swinging at you with a vengeance.

3 hours ago, Iron_Man5 said:

Picks myself up off the floor and quickly calculates how many hitpoints the dragon has left *value pending*

"No one can out dance Iron Man!" Starts a dance off with Kardas.

HP: OVER NINE THOOOUUUSAAAAAAND!!

KARDAS DRAGON begins to breakdance!

• Like 1

Humbled, I accept the lecture about healthy eating. This knowledge becomes, as it tends to happen, power. I use this power to summon the food pyramid!!!

However, my Venezuelan region-lock intervenes in the summoning.

Instead the large, majestic, government-approved food trompo materialises, its string of water and physical activity ripping it towards KARDAS DRAGON!!!

[image for reference. the one herein is much larger, and much more majestic, but unfortunately much less government-approved]

alitrompo.jpg

• Like 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

ZA WARUDO. TOKI YO TOMARE!

One second has passed... There is naught but silence as TWO SECONDS have passed... Time itself is frozen, not a chirp from a bird or the movement of grass in the gentle breeze... THREE SECONDS HAVE PASSED... A cold dull grey colour permeates the world, something no one can perceive... Four seconds have passed...

Then, a giant space roadroller (don't question it) comes hurtling from outside the atmosphere, surrounded by a giant fireball as it crashes into the timestopped Kardas Dragon.

Time has resumed.

2 hours ago, Iron_Man5 said:

Calculates how many seconds of damage that is

It's not super effective!

nudges the rolling dragon until it rolls right off a 1000 ft cliff.

Geronimo!

KARDAS DRAGON unfurls its wings, flying high into the sky and obscuring the sun as the last bits of fire rain down from it!

1 hour ago, Onaku said:

ZA WARUDO. TOKI YO TOMARE!

One second has passed... There is naught but silence as TWO SECONDS have passed... Time itself is frozen, not a chirp from a bird or the movement of grass in the gentle breeze... THREE SECONDS HAVE PASSED... A cold dull grey colour permeates the world, something no one can perceive... Four seconds have passed...

Then, a giant space roadroller (don't question it) comes hurtling from outside the atmosphere, surrounded by a giant fireball as it crashes into the timestopped Kardas Dragon.

Time has resumed.

30 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON shoots you a condescending glare that gives a very clear "watch better anime" vibe!

So the Kardas Dragon is an anime snob, huh? What a laugh. What the dragon didn't realise though is that by looking at that url, it has already triggered my true ability, Harder Fall.

The url was actually rigged with special bombs, bombs that only go off once someone comes close enough to read it. Upon that event, the bombs will cause damage proportional to the victim's power. The greater the power, the greater the damage.

That is to say... the bigger they are, the harder they fall. And the Kardas Dragon is both very big and very powerful. 

Edited by Onaku
  • Like 1

It seems I underestimated this beast. I shan't make such a mistake again. I wanted to avoid this, but it seems my fate was never to get out of this alive. I put into motion my final, ultimate ability. Hardest Fall!

In an instant, the world lights up, a white aura that shifts into multicoloured spectra, before finally all coalescing into a dense aura around me and the Kardas Dragon, linking the two of us together. In that moment, I am it, and it is I. We now share one life, one fate.

I then draw a knife and slit my own throat.