KARDAS DRAGON appears!

Pahrak Model ZX

On 10/26/2019 at 11:16 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

I place a folding chair next to the table and sit in it, anxious to see what will happen next.

(That mask from earlier is in my backpack again.)

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

KARDAS DRAGON eyes you suspiciously but makes no move against you.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:59 PM, Alexander123 said:

I charge Kardas with a javelin, but he closes his jaws around my torso, rather than scream in agony I calmly say, "Computer terminate program". Around me I see the walls of the holodeck. I calmly walk out of the Holodeck, but before I do I say "Computer delete program". I then walk to the Enterprise bridge.

The reason why this plan fails is unclear, but in all likelihood it has to do with a transporter malfunction.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:15 PM, MoarBotar said:

TREACHERY! Iroh was mistaken! It was NOT delectable tea, but DEADLY POISON! Iroh's face begins to swell! 

Yet even as he begins to sweat and scratch, Iroh manages to open the game with a virtually unbeatable strategy.  

The energy coursing through KARDAS DRAGON destroys the poison!  KARDAS DRAGON offers Iroh an Epipen as it makes its opening move.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:18 AM, Downfall said:

I grab a spot on the mobile bleachers that have been erected to watch the match. I cheer Kardas on from the stands while retrieving several small concessions. Quietly, of course, as to not interrupt the players.

KARDAS DRAGON smiles to itself in pride!  It becomes determined to win this match!

5 hours ago, Alexander123 said:

All of the sudden Kardas sees Picketts  Charge heading towards him, he turns to face it, but its a diversion as hundreds of versions of Good Guy throw holy hand grenades of Antioch towards him and I open a black hole where his neck is.

KARDAS DRAGON is pulled into the black hole and disappears!

Moments later, a large portal appears and KARDAS DRAGON stumbles out!  It waves one claw menacingly at its attackers, but then sits down and resumes its game.

2 hours ago, MoarBotar said:

Iroh counters, calmly administering the Epipen to himself. He begins to brew a fresh pot of tea. 

I nervously watch, anticipation mounting as all the pieces of my plan fall in to place....

KARDAS DRAGON thinks very carefully about its next move, ultimately choosing an aggressive strategy that goes right for the king!

(Sorry that took so long...)

I have moved the bleachers as well. Sitting on one end of the middle row, I find myself in the perfect position to watch as pieces are moved around on the game board...

...and a strange Bo-Matoran rigging the ground behind Kardas with explosives!

"Why are you here, Matoran? We're trying to watch a game!"

RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu

The multiversal army is destroyed. But I refuse to sit on the sidelines. I take my remaining guards to New York and with my eloquent rhetoric convince the UN to place crushing economic sanctions on Kardas. Meanwhile in Siberia (where this ordeal has taken place), Kardas is hit by the entire nuclear arsenal of Russia before getting attacked by the entire Russian military.

THE TIME IS NOW!!!

I SLAP A PAKARI ONTO MY FACE AND WITH A MIGHTY HEAVE PICK UP THE BLEACHERS IN MY ARMS!!!

SWINGING THE WHOLE THING LIKE A BASEBALL BAT, I SMACK ALEXANDER123 (who is returning from New York) AND SEND HIM FLYING BACKWARDS INTO THE RUSSIAN MILITARY, FELLING THEM LIKE SO MANY BOWLING PINS. BUT THIS WAS JUST THE WIND-UP! NOW I AM POISED TO STRIKE KARDAS!

CALLING ON A SUVA THAT IS FILLED WITH VARIOUSLY COLORED PAKARI (and Pakari Nuva) I SWING LIKE I NEVER SWUNG BEFORE!!!! 

THE BLEACHERS COLLIDE WITH KARDAS WITH A MEATY SLAP!!!! DOWNFALL'S OVERPRICED POPCORN, KANOHI OF JELLO'S DAMPNESS, LAVAL'S RAPT ATTENTION ON THE GAME, AND THE TERRORIST BO-MATORAN'S PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES ALL GO FLYING THROUGH THE AIR, AS IF SOME JOKESTER WAS SCREWING AROUND WITH A MASK OF POSSIBILITIES ON A RAINY DAY!!!!!!!!! (Because.... You see..... Stuff is falling..... As if it were raining..... Get it?)

KARDAS IS HIT SQUARELY IN THE JAW!!!!

THE REANIMATED GHOST OF BABE RUTH HAPPENS TO WALK BY!

Spoiler

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn" THE GHOST OF BABE RUTH SAYS AS HE WALKS BY ADMIRING MY BLEACHER BASEBALL PROWESS!

THIS ENTIRE TIME THE SONG "EYE OF THE TIGER" HAS BEEN PLAYING FROM SOMEWHERE, AND WITH THE SHEER GENIUS OF MY PLAN EXECUTED, I NOW HAVE A MOMENT TO TAKE IN THE UTTER CARNAGE OF MY ACTIONS. I HAPPEN TO NOTICE A DE-MATORAN ROCKING OUT NEARBY. HE WAS THE SOURCE OF THE MUSIC!

THE AREA IS NOW A CHARRED WASTELAND, UNABLE TO HANDLE THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF MY DEVIOUS PLAN. MY SMILE HAS GONE FROM LEVEL "Irrnak" TO FULL-ON "Vezon". 

IROH SIPS HIS TEA!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by MoarBotar
  • Like 1

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

6 hours ago, Downfall said:

Thinking quickly after the Bo-matoran is spotted, I teleport to him using my Kualsi, freeze him, then teleport back to the stands to continue watching the match. What is going on with this board game?

"I don't know, Downfall. A lot of people seem to be using Kardas' distraction as an opportunity to attack him."

Suddenly, the bleachers lurch violently. Many screams of "OOHHHH NNOOO!" are heard we all go flying through air. Fortunately, I always keep a Miru in my backpack.

With the Mask of Levitation controlling my fall, I manage to land safely on the ground nearby.

• Like 1

I survive getting thrown into the Russian army, a few divisions were destroyed but the main army is okay. I order a Spetsnaz unit to restrain MoarBotar. Then I reveal I have been made the Supreme Emperor of Earth (except for Switzerland). The rest of the worlds nuclear arsenal is launched. Kardas looks up and sees the coming nuclear Armageddon.

• Like 1

"Why did you do that, Alexander123? You know how tough Kardas is! He might survive the blast!" I shout. I use a distress beacon to call in a small passenger spaceship, which lands nearby. Downfall, Jello, a handcuffed MoarBotar, and I all rush inside the ship. The Bo-Matoran from earlier jumps through the doors just as they close, and soon finds himself locked in a cargo bay with MoarBotar. The transport takes off, and moves just far enough away to watch the explosion with little fear of damage.

Edited by Laval- Master of Energy
  • Like 1

100 damage!

KARDAS DRAGON lays on its back for a moment to process everything that just happened.  In this daze, it is unable to dodge the nuclear warheads as they land, consuming it in radiation and flame.

Not long after, a roar is heard!

Pulsing with radioactive energy, KARDAS DRAGON steps out of the smoke, growing larger by the second!  It glares angrily at Iroh as it continues to transform!

• Like 1

*Slow clap*

Now that is build up. Yeah, the popcorn was overpriced, but it was pretty good. (I also got a souvenir mug with hot chocolate, so I'm not complaining.)

The reality shift leaves me dazed for several minutes before I can get up. The entire area is now a crater, whether it came from the awesomeness or the bombs, we may never know.

I get out of the crater as soon as I can, then turn to see Kardas attempting to claw his way out. I decide the safest bet is to probably teleport away and attempt to regroup.

:smilematoro:

I was hiding behind the benches. I didn't get on the ship. With the cataclysm raining down, the entirety of Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" started playing in my head.

45 minutes later, I am dead.

Floating in the middle of oblivion, I only pronounce one line:

"tee-hee!"

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

Well, I refuse to let you die like that. Using an Olmak and some Deus Ex Machina, I pull you back to the battlefield. 

1 hour ago, Lipuret McKaukau said:

I was hiding behind the benches. I didn't get on the ship. With the cataclysm raining down, the entirety of Linkin Park's "A Thousand Suns" started playing in my head.

45 minutes later, I am dead.

Floating in the middle of oblivion, I only pronounce one line:

"tee-hee!"

Don't think you're getting out that easily.

• Like 1

:smilematoro:

2 hours ago, Downfall said:

*Slow clap*

Now that is build up.

*Excellent :sly:*

This entire time I've been laughing maniacally, but now pause to eye the Bo-Matoran beside me, my Vezon smile slowly returning. I reveal a notebook I had concealed on my person. I open to the first page (which is titled "Kardas bleacher plan"), draw a massive checkmark across the page (with a tri-color pen I also had hidden on my person). I flip the page, and begin scribbling wildly, hiding the page with my other hand. The Bo-Matoran looks very uncomfortable and begins knocking on the door calling out "guys? Guys? Guys!? I don't know what he's writing! GUYS!?" He sends up a quick prayer to the great spirit of The Green. In another universe, the Ninjago Movie Lloyd senses something, but decides it wasn't important. It is unknown if he decided this because the Ninjago Movie was unimportant, or if he decided this for another reason altogether. 

Back in Siberia, Iroh (who is now "spirit-world Iroh", due to whatever caused the crater, be it the awesomeness or the warheads) shakes his head sadly at the needless waste of a good teapot and Pai-Sho set (which were also vaporized by the unidentified force previously discussed). He sits down to exchange wisdom with one of the Good Guys who are still watching the insanity.  

Sig..gif.a3346491b24c9bc3827e18c57ef3b7ff.gif.6f7ce54313e70f1931299845e4d29d20.gif

Seeing as how Alexander123's army is still on its rampage, I choose to stay on the ship. That doesn't mean that I'm helpless, though...

CORDAK BLASTER TIME!

Several rockets launch from various cannons mounted on the transport/gunship, and blaze toward Kardas.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:31 PM, Alexander123 said:

My scans reveal that the radiation is actually weakening and slowly killing Kardas. With that, I send the rest of Earths armies to attack it (except for Switzerland).

Your scanners spark!  Seems the radiation may be affecting them instead.

KARDAS DRAGON punches the ground between it and the armies, causing the tectonic plate to shatter and flip them like an egg!

On 11/14/2019 at 5:10 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

Seeing as how Alexander123's army is still on its rampage, I choose to stay on the ship. That doesn't mean that I'm helpless, though...

CORDAK BLASTER TIME!

Several rockets launch from various cannons mounted on the transport/gunship, and blaze toward Kardas.

KARDAS DRAGON dodges the rockets in slow motion!

On 11/15/2019 at 11:49 PM, kanohi of jello said:

I realize that I left the towel outside in the fray and rush to get on the ship. There's not much left. Thanks but sorry @Downfall....

Every time someone attacks i notice a damage count appearing. I wonder how many hit points Kardas actually has..... I ponder out loud

"A lot," says a convenient bystander.

2 hours ago, Laval- Master of Energy said:

"I'm starting to think that Kardas' hit points are infinite."

The Cordak Blasters continue firing. We're not out of ammo yet.

Smirking, KARDAS DRAGON fires a pinpoint blast through the incoming volley of rockets!

I grab the Bo-Matoran by the neck and begin slapping him across the face with my notebook until he agrees to pass me my Olmak, which was on the floor beside us. He picks it up for me (because he is short and I didn't want to bend down), hands it to me, then promptly passes out. I slap that sucker on my face and open a massive portal over the battleground in a manner vaguely reminiscent of Avengers Endgame. An army of thousands of Keetongu's species come pouring out of the portal riding Tahtoraks. The mighty steeds let out a mighty roar that shakes the earth and the riders hit each other's shields hard with their blades, building up kinetic energy for each other. The steeds leap into the air as one, and the hatches on all the warriors open in unison with a loud CLANK. With a war cry they all launch their Rhotuka (charged up with kinetic energy) at Kardas, and the sky fills with red as the spinners climb into the air. The raw, unrestrained majesty of the scene is glorious. Some of the bystanders grow blind from the sight while others become clinically insane, running in circles and laughing hysterically. 

Unfortunately all the Rhotuka spinners sail far past Kardas and into the distance, landing several miles away. There is a very uncomfortable silence. I gently coax the Bo-Matoran out of his coma. He asks me where he is and I say "depth perception. Depth Perception. Depth Perception! DEPTH PERCEPTION!?" Then I slap the Matoran by the eyes. He passes out once more.   

• Like 2

I leap towards the "Shields Up" button, wanting to turn it off for no particular reason, kicking the Bo-Matoran for good measure while mid-air for good measure. I faceplant against the glass window in the door, which I had forgotten was there. But now that I have remembered that there is a door, and there is a window in that door, I resume my disturbing smiles as I glare out at the lot of you.  

Yeah, being dead's juuuust fine...

A bunch of violent noises starts reaching my ears. Annoyed, I open my eyes to see I'm not in the middle of oblivion anymore. With a glance I locate everybody: noble Laval, tactical mastermind Alexander, evil genius Botar, increasingly dry jello... and Downfall. The way he returns my glance tells me he's behind my return... There's an uncanny amount of Olmak lying around, and an unconscious (dead?) Bo-Matoran on the floor that I cannot identify. I kinda wish I were him...

I decide to look out the window. KARDAS DRAGON is there, how surprising, only now he looks like an entire village of edgy pre-teens went Arts & Crafts on him.

"Where are we going now?", I ask, but nobody seems to listen. So I sit down in the same corner I woke up in, and take a nap.

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

KARDAS DRAGON absorbs the energy of the bomb!  It continues to grow, sprouting a second pair of wings and deadly spines all along its body!

KARDAS DRAGON flies up to the ship, driving its claw into the shield!  The barrier holds, but energy fluctuates around KARDAS DRAGON's claws--its frequency rapidly changes, growing ever closer to the same frequency as the shields!

Before Laval lands the ship my plan comes into motion, Kardas is in space right where I want him. All of the sudden a massive space armada from my multiversal army appears out of hyperspace and launches a barrage of fighters, turbolaser batteries, photon torpedoes, phaser banks, and ballistic missiles at Kardas.