The Heart of BZPower

Akaku: Master of Flight

Hello everyone!

I guess I'll be the one to kick off the revival of the General Art forum :P

To celebrate the return of BZPower's forums and show my appreciation for the man at the helm, I've decided to draw something!

b6thumb.png
(It's a thumbnail. Click it for the whole picture!)

Thanks Andrew, for keeping Hapori's ol' gears turning all these years. I would've never expected BZP to still be running after all this time, hats off to you and the rest of the staff for keeping things going for so long! :)

(Credit goes to Schizo Kaita for several elements of B6's design, namingly the head, hands, and color palette. Unfortunately I couldn't find the full picture B6 got his avvie from, so I worked with what I had :P)

Full Resolution of the Image can be found Here.

--Akaku: Master of Flight

• Like 10

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Recent Work: Return to Forum (2024)
Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)
Older Work: The Legends of Taladi Nui (2017)

@Valendale Thank you! Yeah, that's the idea I was going for. I'm glad it came across well :)

@Taka Nuvia Thanks! I based it off the glowy blue energy around his fist in his Avatar. And good eye noticing the moving gears! I was worried that they didn't really come off as such :P

Many thanks to you guys, and all the kind words on the BZP discord! I really appreciate it! :D

"I've brushed with death so often I should start giving him high-fives while I pass."

Friend's works: Terrible Comics (2016) | The Guardians of Gevra Nui (2017) | Reborn (2016)

Beautiful picture, and very interesting subject matter too. I don't think I've ever seen someone draw Tohu, and this imagining is amazing.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

@Master Inika Thanks man! I appreciate that :D I vaguely recall their being a BBC contest many years ago where folks had to MOC Tohu, not sure if there was one for drawing him, though. I mainly pulled colors and elements from the top of BZP's home page for inspiration :)

• 2 weeks later...