Canama

TF2 is an insanely addictive, free-to-play FPS made by Valve. It can be downloaded via Steam. I decided to give it a try last month, and I found myself totally addicted. Any other players? P.S. If anyone wants a Strange Syringe Gun, I am selling one. -Canama

Edited by Canama

man remember when no one would dream of making a forum site without signatures

that was tight

Gentlemen, Freebies, I would like to wave my Proof Of Purchase in all of your faces.

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

Gentlemen, Freebies, I would like to wave my Proof Of Purchase in all of your faces.

*Jealous* I only have 4 hats. I've gotten people randomly asking me to trade for two of them... The other two are fairly unremarkable. -Canama

that was tight

There was a major update today, wasn't there? Looks like we have two misc. slots now and we can use decals for medals. And they finally gave an animation to the Hat of Undeniable Wealth and Respect.

Yeah. I'm still trying to download it. It glitched up and I had to uninstall... Looks like I'll be trying tomorrow. I would care more about the second misc. slot if I owned two misc. items. -Canama

that was tight

Well, I tried to download Steam a while back, and I wanted to play TF2, but, my old rickety computer didn't want to play ANY games via Steam. None. So, I decided to upgrade the memory of said computer, and WHAM, the computer dies for some unknown reason. I could probably put Steam on this newer computer (not mine, jsyk), and play TF2 on it, but past experiences with Steam make me hesitant to do so. -Skar

Well, I tried to download Steam a while back, and I wanted to play TF2, but, my old rickety computer didn't want to play ANY games via Steam. None. So, I decided to upgrade the memory of said computer, and WHAM, the computer dies for some unknown reason. I could probably put Steam on this newer computer (not mine, jsyk), and play TF2 on it, but past experiences with Steam make me hesitant to do so. -Skar

What are the new computer's specs? TF2 is not a very resource-intensive game. Steam is not resource-intensive either. -Canama Edited by Canama

that was tight

I'm not sure, but it can definitely run Steam and TF2. -Skar

I really doubt it's Steam's fault your computer died. If you don't want to give it a shot, though, I don't really blame you. -Canama

that was tight

I LOVE TEAM FORTRESS 2! It's amazing. If any of you spot someone named NotYourFuhrer, say "Hi Klak". Anyways, I am a F2P person, of course. Sadly, this is catching up to me, as there is only so much on man can put in his backpack. Are those mis. slots an improvement? What are your favorite classes?

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

I LOVE TEAM FORTRESS 2! It's amazing. If any of you spot someone named NotYourFuhrer, say "Hi Klak". Anyways, I am a F2P person, of course. Sadly, this is catching up to me, as there is only so much on man can put in his backpack. Are those mis. slots an improvement? What are your favorite classes?

I generally hit the "random" button and play a round as whatever I get. My best two are Pyro and Engineer, and I love playing Spy even though I'm hilariously bad at it. -Canama

that was tight

I'm not sure, but it can definitely run Steam and TF2. -Skar

I really doubt it's Steam's fault your computer died. If you don't want to give it a shot, though, I don't really blame you. -Canama
Never said it was Steam's fault, it was my own computer's, it just wasn't up to getting new memory. (It was like 11 years old or something. XD) -Skar

Blek, Pyro lovers. Hate that class with a burning passion. (Get it?) Mostly because I'm a spy, but they can be pretty annoying while playing other classes too. And, by the way, Backburner is the most overpowered gun in the game, just putting that out there.

"burning" Ahahahahahahano Anyways, I do agree that Backburner is a bit ridiculous. Doesn't stop me from using it anyways. :P It's not like Pyros are that hard to stop... My Pyro loadout is Backburner/Shotgun/Axtinguisher. -Canama Edited by Canama

that was tight

I can't hit anything with melee weapons, so the Degreaser's fast item switch is useless to me. I can use the Backburner's damage bonus though. -Canama

Edited by Canama

that was tight

Can someone seriously explain the appeal of the Degreaser? I really don't get why everyone loves it so much. The item switch is fast enough by default and the damage penalty is really bad. -Canama

that was tight

Can someone seriously explain the appeal of the Degreaser? I really don't get why everyone loves it so much. The item switch is fast enough by default and the damage penalty is really bad. -Canama

100% crits with Axtinguisher/Postal Pummeler against burning targets ferdayz. Edited by DYLAN the SINKING STAR

Honestly, for some reason I don't remember. Maybe I'm getting my names mixed up or something. :P And Django, did you get Sandvich?

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

The damage penalty isn't as bad as it looks, and the item switch becomes like lightning with this. On that note, has anyone tried the Pyro with the Reserve Shooter? I'm hesitant to give up my Detonator, but that is a very nice compound bonus.
baltimore_ravens.png

Okay, but I really don't understand why that isn't possible with the default Flamethower or Backburner. They have a little bit better chance of getting away, yeah, but you still lit them on fire and unless there is a health kit, Pyro, or water nearby or they have a lot of health, they will probably still die. Item switch is still quick enough normally for combos, no special weapon needed. -Canama

Edited by Canama

that was tight

Okay, but I really don't understand why that isn't possible with the default Flamethower or Backburner. They have a little bit better chance of getting away, yeah, but you still lit them on fire and unless there is a health kit, Pyro, or water nearby or they have a lot of health, they will probably still die. Item switch is still quick enough normally for combos, no special weapon needed. -Canama

Well, in my experience (regardless of the weapon you use), if you don't kill your target, you're dead.
camryxleonia.png

I think I heard that they're nerfing the flamethrower a bit in Beta, and thus nerfing degreaser and backburner too. I think.I use Sniper/Scout/Demo, usually Sniper on easier servers and Scout or Demo on harder ones. I can also use Heavy or Pyro in key situations.

And Django, did you get Sandvich?

Nope. Honestly not sure how by random drop. I like the game, but I'm not willing to spend any money on it unless I saw something I really liked. Like those Deus Ex glasses. Mmmm. But yeah I realize the Sandvich is $0.49, but eh. It's not really my kind of thing to spend money on in-game material. Edited by djangocat

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

I downloaded Steam specifically for TF2(Since i had watched my sister play it for a while and it seemed fun, plus FREE!)in early july, and It has become my most-played game on steam with 165 hours played. I think I've only spent, like 40 bucks max on it so far, 20 for the Deus ex Item pack and the other 20 mostly in keys. Also: YAY TWO MISC SLOTS! I can finally have my heavy with the hound Dog, Big steel jaw of summer fun, AND the purity fist :D ! ~ELM~

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg