Voyager

6662233923_d495890b4f_z.jpgClick for the gallery (when public)BackAlternate AngleFlickrThis was a pretty frustrating build, mainly due to how fragile this MOC is. However, I'm still happy of how this turned out, especially the head and legs. The medium blue were used as accents, just to give a touch of color to this. The only thing that I don't really care for is the left arm, but it was the only thing that I made that seemed to fit for this.C&C appreciated. Edited by Lord Oblivion

Whoa. Lots of stuff to talk about here. First off, the colors. I think that they are great choices, the blue and green offer great contrast to the black. His head is just really awesome, the eye just barely visible looks really sinister and armored. Next the body, which is just great. His stance is nice, but then when you look closer and see how it is constructed with the hf skeletal pieces and the bohrok shields with the blue underneath.... looks good. His armor all fits together nicely, plus the power-source thing up top with the green looks good. One minor gripe is to me his feet look a bit awkward, but I don't really have anything to fix it, so very nice moc.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Neat! This MOC just flows perfectly. I like the toes, although the trans-lime sticks out.

Thanks. The trans-lime was intended to represent the electricity flowing through this, since it is a robot (or something along those lines).

This is so good. I like how the yellow pieces are like lights.

Thank you

Whoa. Lots of stuff to talk about here. First off, the colors. I think that they are great choices, the blue and green offer great contrast to the black. His head is just really awesome, the eye just barely visible looks really sinister and armored. Next the body, which is just great. His stance is nice, but then when you look closer and see how it is constructed with the hf skeletal pieces and the bohrok shields with the blue underneath.... looks good. His armor all fits together nicely, plus the power-source thing up top with the green looks good. One minor gripe is to me his feet look a bit awkward, but I don't really have anything to fix it, so very nice moc.

Thank you! The only part of this that actually used skeletal pieces was the back, as to hold the 4x4 dish actually. The whole thing was mainly built around normal connectors and some system bits. The feet maybe look awkward due to the toes having been slightly moved. They weren't fully aligned, but other than that they're pretty stable.

I'm really digging the pelvis construction on this. My only criticism is the toes, they look extremely fragile, other than that, it's marvellous. 10/10, mate :)

Thanks. Out of this whole MOC, the toes are surprisingly more stable than other areas. The connection is actually supported, since the weight of the MOC tends to be more towards the front, rather than the back.

Dang, man! That really looks a lot like a mech, just the way it flows! It looks really vicious, I wouldn't want to run into this thing! Keep it up!

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Dang, man! That really looks a lot like a mech, just the way it flows! It looks really vicious, I wouldn't want to run into this thing! Keep it up!

Wow, I like the minigun!

Thanks.

Oh man. This is awesome. Seriously awesome. The weapons look great, colour scheme is brilliant and general shape is absolutely astonishing. System pieces look good beside Bionicle ones. This has got to be 10/10.

Thanks. I've been trying to add more and more system bits to my MOCs, they're really good for small details.