Knockoff/Bootleg Parts for Sale

SamDrew

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that I'm selling some parts lots from knockoff/bootleg sets I've picked up on AliExpress over the last few years. I've bought the sets to get specific Technic/Bionicle elements that came in colors not produced by LEGO, but that did however leave me with lots of other interesting parts I had no use for, so I'm putting those up for sale! They're both on eBay, links below:

System Parts Lot: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254420926890?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• This lot is made up of parts from 3 different sets, 2 from the "Enlighten" brand and one from the "Glory Hegemony" line. This lot includes TONS of System parts which are essentially Maersk Blue or Light Turquoise, as well as a few in Light Aqua and Dark Purple. 

Technic/CCBS Parts Lot: https://www.ebay.com/itm/254420901624?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• A handful of different sets here, most of the parts are from a Technic rover knockoff with a whole lot of Dark Green Technic parts. You'll also see a few Bright Green armor pieces and a set of the articulated hands I've seen several folks use in MOCs in Bright Light Blue.

If you're interested feel free to bid - or if you PM me with a tasty offer before any bids are made I'll pull the listing and sell to you directly ;) Feel free to comment with any questions as well!

Thanks for looking!

:hau: