Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Orange//Striaton City==-"That's not like anything I've heard of before..." Orange said, as he looked over at Sonja, not sure what could cause that."Have you encountered any psychics since we got here? Or in the past?" Orange asked, as he attempted to at least narrow the possibilities down. He wasn't trying to make her feel bad or anything, but if it was something that could turn bad, then he wanted to help figure it out./EDIT: OOC: Zacax, could you please not double post? If you want to add things, you could always just edit it in. Just wanting to mention that, though with that timing, it could have easily been after my post, if I had've been a little quicker. =)

OOC: Sorry I thought that it would add to my original post like usual does on the forums, but I'm on my phone so I guess it doesn't sorry. Bro.IC;Alright so we have a long trek ahead of us so lets go!Zpup: Growl!Valor: Rufflet!Baldesman: Gall.Bite: Tototototo!!!Zac: I'll take that your exicited!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: No prob. =P It only does that when only a short amount of time has passed. The best way to add to a post like that, would just be to edit, since it can avoid the potential of causing a second post. =) Again, it's no totally big deal for that, since it was total luck that my post didn't go before it, I just wanted to let you know. =)

IC: *begins walking thought the route to Balckthorn*I just need to get that darkrai! It's the only way to save sinnoh...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Jotham - Undella TownWhen we emerged from the building, we found ourselves on another strip of beach, overlooking a vast bay. In warmer months, this would be an ideal destination for tourists, but as it was, the water would likely be far too cold to merit a swim. To our right rose a large, flat rock, the top of which was a few feet off the ground. On this foundation were built a number of buildings, residences, it seemed, likely to be inhabited by the aforementioned tourists during their stays in this town. One building stood out from the rest, a veritable mansion built inland, on a slightly higher rock. To our left was a similar platform, upon it built a building instantly recognizable as a Pokemon Center. I climbed the steps to the top of the rock and entered the building, Spiritus following closely behind.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: *keeps on walking until finally I make it, and Rush to te center*Zac: C'mon turn on!!!!

IC: Lavender TownChaz noticed Gavin look at hte kids and he too noticed something was off with them. But he did not bother to go any farther than that."I'm from Saffron City." Replied Chaz. "I've been traveling around hunting legends down for a while though."OOC: I've narrowed down my one trainers parent being either Cyrus or Sabrina. Are either of these allowed? And my other character will be a Team Rocket soldier that knew Chaz. I am planning something with that. I'll type up and submit the profiles soon. Might make one for Zapdos too, after Chaz captures it that is.

IC: Mom: Hello?Zac: Mom do you have a Pokemon ready for transfer?!Mom: Yes but what's wrong?Zac: we're near the Sinnoh region and darkrai have it eclipsed in darkness and they may head hear! Send Digger!Mom: alright here he comes, stay safe*digger is transferred to me*Zac: thanks mom stay safe! OOC: Diggers profile soon

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Zacax: Totodile approved, but you need to wait a few pages after catching one Pokémon to get another. I may be able to let this one slide depending on what kind of Pokémon Digger is, but you need to wait after that.Paragon: Sabrina and Cyrus are fine. I think there was one person who had Cyrus as an uncle, but they haven't posted for quite some time.IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "Aside from all of our Legendary Pokémon?" she said. "No. Unless you count Joker during the Manaphy mission, but..." She rubbed her head, thinking. "I don't... the only other psychic I've ever encountered was my sister, but that was when I was really young, so I doubt it's related to her. I'm sure it's nothing; probably just because of the dimensional stuff that's going on."IC - Koga - Aqua Base: Koga skidded to a halt as he turned a corner and appeared in a hallway, his path blocked by a strange being and an even stranger Excadrill. His stoic expression stayed the same as he analyzed the situation, one hand on the hilt of his katana."If it makes no difference to you, then I won't bother answering," the Rocket agent stated simply. "I suggest you move."IC - Ethan Worth/Ariadne - Near Lilycove City: Ethan watched the Darkrai's progression to Lilycove with an apprehensive eye. Ariadne simply ignored it, continuing to lead the two Rocket agents toward the injured Legendaries. Her eyes continued to glow as she scanned the surrounding area, looking both for the stones, the Latias and Latios, and any approaching threats. Finally, they came to the edge of a hill, and from their position, they could see their targets."Here we are," Ariadne said. Ethan peered at the battleground below, pangs of sympathy cutting through him at what he saw. Three Latias and three Latios lay injured on the ground, covered in blood and wounds, none of them conscious. Nearby, the three stones lay on the ground, partially embedded in the dirt."Troublesome," Ariadne said. "I wasn't expecting things to be this bad. We can help, however...""Are you going to heal them, too?" Ethan asked as they began moving again. Ariadne didn't answer. "Or are you just going to revive these Deoxys?""Considering what we're up again," she said after a moment. "I'll do what I can."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "I see..." Gavin said, his attention finally caught. "Catching legends... sounds like something a Team Rocket or Team Liberty member would do. Any relation?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Zacax: Totodile approved, but you need to wait a few pages after catching one Pokémon to get another. I may be able to let this one slide depending on what kind of Pokémon Digger is, but you need to wait after that.Paragon: Sabrina and Cyrus are fine. I think there was one person who had Cyrus as an uncle, but they haven't posted for quite some time.IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "Aside from all of our Legendary Pokémon?" she said. "No. Unless you count Joker during the Manaphy mission, but..." She rubbed her head, thinking. "I don't... the only other psychic I've ever encountered was my sister, but that was when I was really young, so I doubt it's related to her. I'm sure it's nothing; probably just because of the dimensional stuff that's going on."IC - Koga - Aqua Base: Koga skidded to a halt as he turned a corner and appeared in a hallway, his path blocked by a strange being and an even stranger Excadrill. His stoic expression stayed the same as he analyzed the situation, one hand on the hilt of his katana."If it makes no difference to you, then I won't bother answering," the Rocket agent stated simply. "I suggest you move."IC - Ethan Worth/Ariadne - Near Lilycove City: Ethan watched the Darkrai's progression to Lilycove with an apprehensive eye. Ariadne simply ignored it, continuing to lead the two Rocket agents toward the injured Legendaries. Her eyes continued to glow as she scanned the surrounding area, looking both for the stones, the Latias and Latios, and any approaching threats. Finally, they came to the edge of a hill, and from their position, they could see their targets."Here we are," Ariadne said. Ethan peered at the battleground below, pangs of sympathy cutting through him at what he saw. Three Latias and three Latios lay injured on the ground, covered in blood and wounds, none of them conscious. Nearby, the three stones lay on the ground, partially embedded in the dirt."Troublesome," Ariadne said. "I wasn't expecting things to be this bad. We can help, however...""Are you going to heal them, too?" Ethan asked as they began moving again. Ariadne didn't answer. "Or are you just going to revive these Deoxys?""Considering what we're up again," she said after a moment. "I'll do what I can."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "I see..." Gavin said, his attention finally caught. "Catching legends... sounds like something a Team Rocket or Team Liberty member would do. Any relation?"

OCC: digger is an excadrill, I wait a few pages before his profile is posted like you said.

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange had been nodding, however, he then paused, and looked at Sonja for a moment.

"Hmm." Orange said, as he thought for a moment. "Think back a bit; what's the oldest memory you can recall? And does anything about your memories seem odd, aside from the deja-vu type of feelings you've been having?" Orange asked, as he wondered if that might be partly the answer.

The only question is why someone would use psychic powers on their sister... Orange thought, but had to agree with Sonja; that it was probably nothing for now...

OOC: Zacax: I don't know if a stage 1 Pokemon would be approved even after waiting a few pages. I think that it'd need to start as a Drillbur, but that's ultimately Parugi decision.

Edited by An/A Blade

Ooc: Ill wait for his decision, besides I said I won't use him until a few pages.IC: now to find some way to get to mahogany town fast

OOC: Well, usually for everyone else, short of a reward, people need to catch it, and then evolve it after a certain amount of battles. I'm just mentioning what his decision will likely be, no real worries, I'd just be ready to accept it as a Drillbur, just to mention. =)

Ooc: Don't worry I willIC: I sure hope this will help...*pulls out a Lunar Wing charm*

OOC: hmm...appears I dozed off for quite some time. But I'm better now. :wakeup:*Warning, long IC alert*IC (Jayron):Lucario and Jayron assumed battle stances, while Mewtwo just folded his arms, glaring at these foolish humans who believed they could contain his power."You talk to Jayron like he is in control on whether I stay or leave; however, that is hardly the case. Nobody orders me to do anything, unless I wish it. If you want me, you will have to defeat me." Mewtwo said, his hard telepathic words burning like fire in the commander's head. However, if this frightened the commander, he certainly didn't show it. His gun remained steadily trained on Jayron."I see. So you would refuse to comply with my demand, even though it would mean the death of this Trainer you are working alongside? I knew you had very little feeling for humans, but that is just cold."Mewtwo chuckled. "Not nearly as cold as the man who points the gun. Besides, I know this trainer enough to know that it will take more than a few bullets to stop him.""I'm aware of this kid's defensive abilities, and it while it will stop bullets, I doubt it will stop lasers." Suddenly, the gun hummed with energy, as the stored power began to charge. "I will only order one more time: surrender, or the trainer dies."Jayron's sighed. "Alright, I'm quite sick of my life being a bargaining chip here. Lucario?"Lucario nodded, and his eyes glowed for a second, as his Psychic attack took effect. He had already determined that something about the gun prevented it from being removed from a person's hand by pokemon attack, but there was another option."Time's up!" the commander said, as the gun's energy finished charging. He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened for a few seconds. The man frowned."I'd drop that if I were you." Jayron suggested. The commander's eyes widened and he threw the gun away. Seconds later, the built up energy that Lucario had cleverly trapped inside the gun released, causing it to explode.Mewtwo cracked a slight smile, a subtle sign that he was impressed with Lucario's handiwork. Then he activated his psychic powers, blasting all the Energon agents behind the commander to the floor.The Commander's face twisted into a rage when he saw this. "Enough! If it's a battle you want, then it is a battle you will get!" He removed a pokeball and hurled it onto Jayron's boat. The ball opened and out came a large Claydol.Jayron stepped backwards, pulling out a pokeball of his own. "About time we got to this point. Aqua!"The ball opened, and Jayron's greenish-blue Swampert emerged, diving into the water. The Sharpedo from earlier appeared as well, ready to take on Aqua in a water battle. Mewtwo stepped forward, prepared to confront the Claydol himself.***IC (Cyan and Co.):The boat was rapidly approaching the general area where Jayron was supposed to be located. Cyan stood up and called out Garchomp, who flew alongside the boat so he wouldn't add too much weight to it."Please scout ahead of us and find out what trouble our friend Jayron has gotten himself into. Since there is heavy cloud cover today, I'd recommend using it to avoid detection."Garchomp nodded, then shot high into the sky at dizzying speeds. Being known as the 'Mach pokemon' couldn't be much more accurate, because Garchomp's flight speed was matched by very few...though he had to slow it down a bit to avoid creating too much noise.Still, it was only a minute or two before he returned. Gallade translated for Garchomp in a way that everyone on the boat could hear: "It appears that Garchomp has identified a large submersible next to a smaller craft. The beings aboard the smaller craft appear to be Jayron, Lucario, Mewtwo, and a large Claydol. On the other submarine-like vessel, most of the people there are sprawled out on the floor, but one that looks like the leader is confronting Jayron. One other thing: they all have black vests and an 'E' on their jackets. I think we know what that means."Cyan nodded to Garchomp. "I appreciate your assistance. Take a rest, because I believe I will be needing your help again very shortly." With that, he recalled the fierce dragon and turned to his comrades. "Well, guess it really is Team Energon. I just wish my Porygon-Z wasn't recharging back in a storage box at the Alamo. All I can tell you about them is that they like high-tech pokemon usually, especially Porygon's evolutions. Psychic types too. And they're power hungry, so don't expect them to fight very fairly. But if they're there, that means they're after Mewtwo's wealth of energy."***OOC: I didn't want to time skip too much, to allow for interaction if anyone wanted. I just wish I didn't have to rush this. But that's my fault for being gone two weeks. heh.One other thing I thought about that I wanted to tell our newest players (welcome to the Rpg, btw!) about in case they wanted this...since Porygon is a difficult pokemon to find in the wild (due to it being virtual), Cyan Vero made them a lot more accessible a long time ago in the Rpg. So if any Team Liberty members wanted to get a Porygon on their team, just go talk to one of Team Liberty's technicians about it. I'm pretty sure Cyan left the little cube things he stole that made the Porygon at the Alamo, so a technician could give it to you and activate it if you wanted one. ^_^-UoD :voyanui:

Edited by Umbra of Doom

IC: Well, I guess that Icey cave is the only way to mahogany...at least Z could get some training.oOc: where is dark cave again?

OOC: If you'll wait a few pages to use it and don't abuse the extra power, then I suppose it would be fine as an Excadrill. A Drillbur would be preferable, though.As for Dark Cave, iirc there are a few different entrances around Johto.IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "Like I said, this was a long, long time ago," Sonja said. "My sister is thirteen years older than I am and she disappeared when I was two. I only ever met her once, right before she left on her Pokemon journey and vanished. So whatever I do remember about her is really simple stuff, the most vivid being her face..." She trailed off."Like I said, don't worry about it. It's probably because I've been here so often in the past."IC - Josiah Lorne - Boat: Lorne shrugged. "Doesn't matter who they are," he said. He tossed a Pokeball up and down in one hand, leaning against the railing of the deck. "They're going down no matter what."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin couldn't help but stop dead in his tracks. The ex-Rocket member simply stared at Chaz. Was he joking?"Where have you been for the past eighteen years?" he asked. Gavin shook his head. "Never mind. Team Rocket never disbanded. After they were beaten down for the last time under Giovanni's rule, four agents called the Shadow Admins pulled a coup and took control of the organization. Now they're running Kanto and all of its sister regions. Team Liberty is a resistance group that was formed to stop them--and they've been the only ones with any sort of progress at this point."He continued walking again, hiding his confusion and interest toward Chaz. "I'll explain more once we get to the Pokemon Center..."Interesting... he thought. You would have to be pretty secluded to not know about what's going on around here... I wonder what his story is?IC - Sabrina/Lt. Surge - Aqua Base: The battle was over before the Team Aqua agents knew what was happening. With a psychic shock, the remaining soldiers fell to the ground, too stunned to move. Sabrina turned her attention to those firing on Lt. Surge, raising a hand. A similar effect took hold of their minds, knocking them out for the count."All clear?" the Lieutenant called. Sabrina psychically affirmed, allowing him and his soldiers to leave their cover. "Awesome.""I know the layout of this place," Sabrina said. "Two sets of hallways lead from here to the center control. If we split up we can flank the main control room and take out Archie."Surge nodded. "Works for me." Sabrina's eyes glowed as she transferred a mental projection of the building layout into the Lieutenant's mind. "Right. I'll lead my guys through the second set while you take the first." Sabrina nodded. Shouldering his rifle, Surge began walking. "Good luck."The Psychic Gym Leader waited until he was gone before addressing her troops. "This way." She led them into a different hall, letting loose a telekinetic burst at some approaching Aqua guards before continuing forward.Defenses are probably going to pick up at the main control room, she noted. Let's hope they can make this interesting...IC - Bounty - Lavaridge Town: Bounty sat with his hands overlapped on his cane, resting his chin on his hands and staring at the floor of the helicopter. In front of him, two Separtist officers sat, acting as bodyguards for the Shadow Admin as they made their way through Hoenn, toward Lavaridge. Upon discovering what had happened there, Bounty had insisted on personally investigating the massive energy attack that had taken place there--much to the chagrin of his subordinates."Sir, are you sure this is a good idea?" one of them, a Second Lieutenant, asked. Bounty hardly nodded in response."I need to see for myself what happened," he said. "We'll be fine. The Darkrai are busy in Lilycove at the moment; anything they've left behind can be subdued."The Second Lieutenant nodded, slightly unconvinced, as the helicopter continued forward...IC - James Pierce - Lilycove City: From the roof of the Hojohsin League's Oval Office, Pierce watched the approaching cloud of darkness with admiration. His legs hung over the side of the building and he leaned against a wall, hands splayed out on either side. A soft smile could be seen upon his face."Sir," a voice suddenly said over his radio. "The Darkrai have arrived. Shall we proceed with evac?""Proceed," Pierce said simply. "We can't have the Darkrai taking our citizens, now can we?" He paused. "Be sure to keep an eye on this storm and seismic action, though; I think we're in for something big--and if I get a chance to jump into it, I want to know straight away.""Yes, sir."Pierce said nothing else as the radio went quiet. After a moment, he stood up and balanced himself on the edge of the building, watching the dark shape high above as it moved in a vast circle around the city's perimeter. Pierce smiled. Glad to see you still possess your old power... Rayquaza...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Orange nodded at that.

"Right. That probably is the answer, and is the most logical." Orange said with a smile, as he walked forward, but still wondered about what could be causing the feeling of deja vu. "Well, either way, don't push yourself, as it could be disorientating." Orange said, as he looked over at Sonja, recalling some times a Psychic had attempted to use their powers on him.

Edited by An/A Blade

Ooc: Don't worry, for the rpg I use my most powerful as a last resort.IC: *Begins walking though the Icey Cave*Whoa! Jeez this ice is slick. Z you think you can melt the ice with flame wheel?Zpup: Growl! Growlithe! *makes a path from burning the ice into water*Zac: alright! We should make it no time!

OOC: can i play tew guize

Username: ~JC~Name: Gareth “Gary” Nathaniel HawkesFaction: Team LibertyHometown: Ecruteak CityAge: 19Appearance: Gary doesn’t dress particularly flashy. He sports just stylized T-shirts, typically black or white or colours that are close to either, and whatever jeans are cleanest. He has a skull shaped hairstyle, and very blended, general features, with neat eyebrows, green eyes, and a jagged nose.Personality: Gary is the sweetest kid in the world. He prioritizes his Pokémon above absolutely anything and everything- this includes his friends. He almost never leaves them in their Pokéballs and they accompany him everywhere.Background: If one were to look at Gary and then at his parents, they’d think somebody had given the Hawkes the wrong child at the Homosapién Center. While he is very cheery and optimistic, his father was an angry man, and his mother was a broken train wreck who frustrated his father to no end. He took out his frustration in various ways, ones that never directly damaged Gary- just the environment around him. Gary reaped many benefits from his feuding parents; a good example of this was his, then, Seedot, Romeo.Naturally, this would not continue forever. Gary left home about two months before, for reasons unknown to anybody please Parugi can they be unknown I have a really cool idea for a sub plot…He joined up with Team Liberty simply by process of elimination- Team Rocket, in his eyes, were just too dangerous to expose his Pokémon too on a day to day basis.Pokémon: Romeo and MitchSpecies: ShiftryNickname: RomeoTrainer: Gary HawkesAppearance: Unlike most Shiftry, Romeo knows how to smile. More notably is that he has four ‘leaves’ on either arm, as opposed to three, for reasons unknown.Personality: Romeo, like his name, and like his trainer, is a little different. Unlike most Shiftrys, which are usually cruel or sadistic, Romeo is a very sweet and playful; especially to those he likes. He enjoys meeting new people, but only if Gary is there.Ability: ChlorophyllSpecialty: Romeo has no particular specialty. Like most Shiftry, he can pull off a wide variety of moves, even if he focuses on one type or the other during a single battle.Known Moves: Leaf Storm, Sucker Punch [Move Tutor], Rock Slide [TM], Extrasensory, Low Kick [Move Tutor], Faint AttackSpecies: HaunterNickname: MitchTrainer: Gary HawkesAppearance: Mitch is a typical Haunter. He is a slightly darker shade of purple than most other Haunters, though, and is significantly smaller.Personality: Like Romeo, Mitch is very playful. He very much admires Gary and the Shiftry, so takes after them in his own way. He is very dramatic and extravagant, and was the first Haunter to ever master the technique of ‘shrugging’.Ability: LevitateSpecialty: Mitch specializes in special-type attacking moves, but knows a few support moves. The most impressive thing he can do is physically manipulate writing utensils, and can communicate with them. He has a stockpile of signs he has Gary carry for him, signs that display things like pleasure and displeasure, which he holds up when the moment is appropriate.Known Moves: Shadow Ball, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt [TM], Hypnosis, Curse, Mean Look

IC[Gary Hawkes - Striaton City]"Really? No, come on, I-"The door slammed shut in Gary's face, disheartening him dramatically. The Shiftry standing behind him slumped its shoulders, and the Haunter beside it flew in front of Gary and used Mean Look at the door as hard as it possibly could have."Thanks Mitch..." The generally happy go lucky teen sighed, turning away from the apartment. Romeo ruffled his leaves, cooing gently. "Alright guys, don't get too down." He said, smiling sadly at the visibly upset Shiftry, and brushed the shaggy mane on top of his head. "Unova's a big place, sure there's got to be a lot of people who can help us."

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

IC: Lavender Town"I'm eighteen if that's what your asking." Replied Chaz. "Oh really? Hmm? Would not have guessed."And then it hit him. He really had travelled through time. His pale face grew even paler as this fact hit him. Not a day but over eighteen years had passed in a instant for him.What had happened to his family? His friends? What of his old home?"Yeah we need to talk..."

IC: *hears the sound of a Pokemon*Zac: huh?Pokemon: *drops from the ceiling* Gol!Pokemon: *runs towards Zac and stampedes trough ice cicles* Swine!Zac: A piloswine and a golbat!!! Alright ready Z? Zpup: Growl!Bite: *comes out of poke ball* Totototototodile!!!Zac: wanna join bite?Bite: to!Zac: alright then our first battle in Johto!

OOC: Yeah, Dark Cave is in the eastern part of Johto. It has three entrances: on Routes 45 and 46 (the routes directly south of Blackthorn that intersect with the route connecting New Bark Town to Cherrygrove) and on Route 31 (the route east of Violet City, connecting it to Cherrygrove).

IC: Ellen
"That's certainly weird," Ellen said as she followed Orange and Sonja. "Maybe your sister's trying to contact you for some reason?"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: FeralFeral smiled. He was going to enjoy this."Slice that person, Excadrill." Feral said.The Excadrill ran towards Koga, dragging it's claws on the ground, creating a shower of sparks on either side of the creature, It's eyes glowed with malice as it jumped up and made a slicing motion with it's right claw.......................

IC - Koga - Team Aqua Base: Koga watched the Excadrill's approach with caution. With expert speed he kicked off from where he stood as the Pokemon swiped at him, jumping backwards and pressing his foot against the back wall. Using this as leverage, he kicked forward, flipping over Excadrill's head and swinging at the Pokemon's shoulder.Coming to a soft-footed landing behind the Pokemon, he swung his arm and hurled three darts at Feral.IC - Sonja Baron - Hotel: "If she is, then her signal must be really weak," Sonja said. "Although I'm not sure why she would want to try and contact me--like I said, she disappeared after I met her. For all intents and purposes, we don't know each other."She sighed as they arrived at the front door. As they were about to exit, she held out an arm, forcing them to stop. Sonja looked at Ellen and Orange, a serious expression on her face."Look, I'd prefer it if the others didn't find out about this." she said quietly, her tone serious and yet almost pleading. "Especially Zach and Evan. My sister is... a really touchy subject, and I don't want anyone else prodding me about it. Especially if word gets out that she may be messing with my head. Please."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin said nothing else as Chaz went silent. The doors of the Pokemon Center slid open, and the two entered. At the same time, Gavin noticed Dothe return to his shadow, eyes glowing with a concerned expression. There was definitely something wrong; of that, Gavin was certain. But what could it be? He would need to investigate--and Nurse Joy would probably be the best place to begin.Carefully, he approached the counter, grabbing a tray and placing his Pokeballs in it. He glanced around as he waited for the nurse to arrive. Several other trainers were present, some of them relaxing and others engaged in quiet discussion. He could faintly pick up what some of them were saying. One had mentioned something about the Darkrai attacking Sinnoh and Hoenn; another had mentioned the destruction of Ecruteak. Another couple of trainers seemed to be discussing something more local, though he couldn't make out what they were actually saying.Gavin frowned. Hm...IC - Kyle Eston - Black City: This place, Kyle thought as he walked through the streets of Team Plasma's central city. is weird.This was not a random opinion, it was a fact, and one that Kyle decided he would defend until the end of his life. Black City was, for all intents and purposes, a fortress town. Large walls lined its perimeter, a first defense against any kind of attack on the Unovan capitol. In the center of the city, surrounded by its own moat and wall, was a literal castle. For how advanced the Unovan government was, they had, Kyle noted, really taken the whole knight get-up to an entirely new level. Further, their military power seemed to drawf even that of Team Rocket. No matter where he seemed to turn, there always seemed to be a group of soldiers waiting to meet him.On one level, Kyle considered this to be awesome in its own right. On another, it seemed downright insane. Still, he had a job to do, and now that he knew what Richie had gone to Unova for, he had an idea of where he needed to go. Heading toward the castle, he rubbed his sleeve nervously.If Team Plasma's leaders can't give me any information, he thought. Then I doubt anyone can. Maybe they'll know where he is.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC;Zac: Alright z use flare blitz on piloswine and bite use ice fang on golbat! Zpup: Growl! Growlithe! *yses flare blitz on piloswine*Bite: Toto Dile! *bites the golbats wing freezing it nice solid*Piloswine: piloswine! *uses take down*Zac: it's using take down! Dodge it guys!Both z and bite: * quickly move to the sides*Zac: phew

"Right, I'll keep this knowledge to myself for sure." Orange nodded solemnly. "I don't want them to bug you about it any more than you do." Orange said with a smile, and nodded again. "Consider it a secret I'll guard closely." Orange said, but thought for a moment. "Though... Please tell me if it gets worse somehow, okay?" Orange asked, as, if it got worse, then it would be an idea to reconsider the situation, and figure out how to proceed.

OOC: ... Wait a second...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: what?IC:Zac: alright Z one more flare blitz should take it down!Zpup: Growlithe! *uses flare blitz again*Golbat: gol!*blocks flare blitz and uses the heat to melt the ice of its wing*Zac: c'mon! Wait...Bite grab on to Zpup and use water gun on the ground with as much power you can use!Bite: to! *walks over to z and jumps on his and uses water at max power and we are sent flying into the air*Zac: Zpup use flare blitz one more time and Bite use aqua tail!

Ooc: ah.IC:Both Zpup and bite: *crashes into the piloswine and golbat with them knocked out*Zac: man...that Totodile is strong...well let's get moving, I have a feeling their could be more coming! Let's get out of here! Return!

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

As Zach walked toward the hotel, he heard a door slam to his left, and he turned and looked to see what was going on. He saw someone turn away from the door that slammed, and Zach looked on, curiously.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: *carefully walking on the ice to avoid a face plant to the frozen floor*I would use Z-pups flame wheel to melt the floor but apparently the Pokemon here don't want a wet floor...

IC: Ellen
"No problem," Ellen smiled. "Besides, if it really is nothing, we wouldn't want the others to worry for no reason."

OOC: I don't want to be holding up the group, so if Ajad doesn't post by the time we're all ready to move on, how about we just give Alex the Typhlosion and have him make an updated profile for it whenever he returns.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Yes the exit! *starts skating on the ice to the exit*...why didn't I think of this earlier?!

IC: Evan Tierra"What is it?", Evan asked Zach, "Is something the matter?"IC: Feral TierraThe Darts met there mark, but they annoyed Feral more than they hurt.Smiling demonically, Feral decided that he was going to have to show this Stoic character what he was dealing with....Feral began to roar. Not a roar of pain, but that which erupted with power. A purple aura formed around him, wispy and eerie. The air started to fill with what seemed to be screaming. Screaming that sounded scarily like human cries for help."I guess introductions are in order.", Feral said, "I am Feral Tierra, Spacial Horror........"

-==IC: Zach==-

"I'm not sure. What was that all about?" Zach wondered out loud, referring to the slamming door, and the teen that was now just standing around.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC:I can see the town! Almost there! Once I get there, I'll make to the lake, which is near Hearthome! Then I can use the Lunar Wing Charm my aunt gave me.

-==IC: Zach//Striaton City==-

Zach nodded, as he was prepared as well, but he also noted that the person didn't seem suspicious; but had a strange sensation around him, as if something had happened. Zach had no clue what, or why he thought something had happened, however.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: *breathin hevily* Man...Agh...made it..... Phew...hmm?*looks at a store with a sign that says, Destiny Senior* Hmm...*heads over to it*